Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-17-2010, 10:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: PSW165.6/157/115

Height: 5'1

Default So...I'm back from Jupiter.

Not really, I've been M.I.A. for a while. However, I was going to the gym all this time and *kind of* watching what I ate. We went on vacations to Puerto Rico for the holidays and after a pork shock I mantained the same weight from when we left.

I lost 12 pounds before and during my exile from here and WW I gained 4 pounds back (not that bad for me, believe me). I'm currently at 157.4 and would set that at my starting weight since it is a new tomorrow.

Now I'm back to visit this site regularly since it helped me a lot before being in contact with people like you.

Let's make the best of 2010!!!

Last edited by Renacer; 01-17-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Renacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #2  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back,
Hope you enjoyed Jupiter and I am sure you will get your game back. I'm a newbie of 2 weeks and I am loving it. I think I may be down a size. At least I'm praying I am.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

back...

What is a «pork shock» ?
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/130/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi and welcome back.

I'm also very intrigued to know what "pork shock" is.

A severe bout with trichinosis? Chased by a ravenous wild boar? A piglet with 2 heads?

deena
Deena52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: PSW165.6/157/115

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglefree View Post
Welcome back,
Hope you enjoyed Jupiter and I am sure you will get your game back. I'm a newbie of 2 weeks and I am loving it. I think I may be down a size. At least I'm praying I am.
Jupiter was not bad at all, but nothing that you want to do for a long time. Time to get back in track!

Down a size? That is wonderful!! Keep the great work and thanks for the welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene View Post
back...

What is a «pork shock» ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deena52 View Post
Hi and welcome back.

I'm also very intrigued to know what "pork shock" is.

A severe bout with trichinosis? Chased by a ravenous wild boar? A piglet with 2 heads?

deena
I was down in Puerto Rico for the Holidays, we ate so much pork that I ended up all porked out haha.

Thanks to both for the welcome!

Edit: Ilene, I noticed that we had the same starting weight and we are around the same weight now. That's really something!

Last edited by Renacer; 01-17-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Renacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #6  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi Renacer!
Now that you're back from Jupiter and your prolonged pork fest, sounds like you're back on track and ready to get going - the support you need is here.

Glad to have you back with us! There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here since last fall, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of going off track or giving up. It has made all the difference in my success so far.

So welcome back - you'rein the right place - jump right back in by inspiring us and being inspired!

All the best - good luck with your goals,
Lee

Last edited by leeway; 01-17-2010 at 09:07 PM.
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote