Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-27-2008, 01:54 AM   #16  
47er

S/C/G: 215/191/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
l lost my weight by calorie counting. I find it to be reliable, flexible and best of all free. I have done other diets in the past but find calorie counting works best for me. Where do you live in San Jose? I am near Westgate.
Bargoo:

I sent a private message but I am not sure if I did it right. I live by 680 and Berryessa. I lived off of Bucknell when I first moved out here in 79 and went to Prospect High School my senior year. Are you a native Californian?
dolphinlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #17  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmetz View Post
sounds like you gals, Lauren, Fairie and bargoo have been around for awhile. Just curious. Which diet program are you on or did you use to get to where you are. Bargoo your below your goal and that is awesome. Any advice that help get you to where you are?

Karen
I've been following WW Flex Plan & attending meetings.

I think I have to say... never underestimate group support (And you aren't considering you're joining 3FC.)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote