3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Tuesday 10/29/2013 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289181-ip-daily-chat-tuesday-10-29-2013-a.html)

Docsaver 10-29-2013 06:53 PM

Hello from a business trip in Michigan. Brrrr!!
The big C had hit me this week and I'm sure traveling has something to do with it. I'm hoping it will resolve soon!

I'm in week 6 and noticing that I'm starting to crave wine which hasn't happened at all until this week. It might be because of TOM and a trigger to stress but I'm not giving in!

My days have been incredibly busy as I hop around the country with my work but I have been staying 100% OP. Everyday I log in and read all if the inspiring posts. They help me so much. I'm always excited to see all of the positive posts and cheer for those losers out there :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Annik 10-29-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4872381)
Hope this works, this is my start picture, and a picture I took Saturday morning after hitting exactly 50lbs lost (I have been such a scale hopper lately, waiting to hit the 50 lb mark!!)

Usually my husband takes my pictures, but he is away on course, so I had to settle for a selfie in the mirror. :p

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/cust...ic126499_6.gif

You are amazing!

Fabulous work! You must feel great!

Annik

Docsaver 10-29-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4872381)
Hope this works, this is my start picture, and a picture I took Saturday morning after hitting exactly 50lbs lost (I have been such a scale hopper lately, waiting to hit the 50 lb mark!!)

Usually my husband takes my pictures, but he is away on course, so I had to settle for a selfie in the mirror. :p

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/cust...ic126499_6.gif

Awesome job!!! I bet you feel like a million bucks. :carrot:

stephascope 10-29-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GettinHealthyNow (Post 4872551)
I'm not sure if it is a biometric scale per se....I wish I knew what it was called. It's a black machine with metal strips on the edges that you hold in both hands (with thumbs on the metal strips), with arms outstretched, for about 30 seconds and that somehow measures lean vs fat mass. Call me a luddite but it seems a bit...um...mumbojumbo to me?

Haha, I was thinking this machine is a bit hokey too. Maybe we go to the same clinic in Calgary?

sarahBell 10-29-2013 08:10 PM

Ok I fell off the wagon today, and my wagon done gone crashed and burst into flames :( **hangs head in shame**

BUT like I posted in the 90% thread I am re-building my wagoner-enforced with rebar and Kevlar and I hope for 100% tomorrow *sheepish look**

JenJen444 10-29-2013 08:19 PM

Ugh. Sadness. My clinic is out of the brownie and apparently there's a shortage all over Canada, because no one realized how popular they would be. I love it for breakfast. Keeps me so full. Le sigh.

IdealProteinNewbie 10-29-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenJen444 (Post 4872799)
Ugh. Sadness. My clinic is out of the brownie and apparently there's a shortage all over Canada, because no one realized how popular they would be. I love it for breakfast. Keeps me so full. Le sigh.

Yes, my coach said it's on back-order again. I love it too, it has so much fiber!

Delgen 10-29-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4872792)
Ok I fell off the wagon today, and my wagon done gone crashed and burst into flames :( **hangs head in shame**

BUT like I posted in the 90% thread I am re-building my wagoner-enforced with rebar and Kevlar and I hope for 100% tomorrow *sheepish look**

Hang in there Sarabell. Keep thinking 100%. Cheating is hard psychologically and physically. I hate ti when I go out of Ketosis.

sarahBell 10-29-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delgen (Post 4872815)
Hang in there Sarabell. Keep thinking 100%. Cheating is hard psychologically and physically. I hate ti when I go out of Ketosis.

Thank you :)

I had what may have been ketosis for 2 days and I felt awesome! I hope to get there again

Wine4me 10-29-2013 09:00 PM

Does anyone experience burping up yucky fish oil breath? How to not have this happen, advice please?

IdealProteinNewbie 10-29-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wine4me (Post 4872825)
Does anyone experience burping up yucky fish oil breath? How to not have this happen, advice please?

You can try keeping your Omega's in the freezer.

KareVT 10-29-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

JenJen - The brownies have been on back order for weeks now in the U.S. It's so disturbing, I love that treat! My center said something similar. IP was surprised at it's success factor and didn't manufacture enough to re-stock. Hoping they get on their A game and soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4872824)
Thank you :)

I had what may have been ketosis for 2 days and I felt awesome! I hope to get there again

SarahBell, hang in there. So glad you jumped back on the bandwagon. You'll hop back in ketosis real soon. Stay focused and you'll get there :)

JenJen444 10-29-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KareVT (Post 4872840)
JenJen - The brownies have been on back order for weeks now in the U.S.

Drat. There goes Plan B to stock up in the US when I visit a couple of weeks from now.

I bought some of the IP bars to tide me over.
I've never tried the bars before and I found this one (chocolate peanut butter) chalky and unsatisfying.

Sad face. Saaaaaaad face!!!

vachinyc 10-29-2013 09:28 PM

I haven't seen the mystical brownie at my clinic yet...I'm now so curious. I am surprised it is filling enough for breakfast. Hope my clinic gets them.

JenJen: it is probably very personal but I love the Chocolate Raspberry bar.

PurpleMomster 10-29-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4872792)

Chin up and try your best tomorrow, you can do it!!!

Quote:

I know, my clinic said the same thing! They were out of the new chips too, boo!

Well, WI was okay today - down 1.5lbs, so close to the 180's! Taking a break from cupcake baking to catch part of the hockey game. It's funny, doesn't even occur to me to lick my fingers or the beaters after I made the cupcakes or the icing - I'll take this as a victory :devil:

Jo