3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/273864-home-100%25-vol-20-a.html)

ragdoll74 01-20-2013 08:40 PM

Home of the 100% Vol 20

Starting the new volume for all us 100%'ers.

LosingLawyer 01-20-2013 08:49 PM

Thanks, Ragdoll!

Edited to add: I finally broke down and purchased extra boxes of protein bars for my boyfriend. That way he's not stealing mine constantly.

rainbowsmiles 01-20-2013 08:53 PM

thanks ragdoll, i did send a message to lisa, i always love her motivational openings too :) which is why i didn't open it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingnutandMe (Post 4599456)
Oh my, maltesers. Does Nigel have those shipped over? Love maltesers.

Sorry to hear you and so many others have problems with their DHs and snack foods. Mine never brings them in the living room. He'll occasionally snack on some chips and dip, but stays in the kitchen. He eats a lot of almonds, but I only hear him crunching. Breakfasts, he never bothers mine and he doesn't like pancakes. He makes what I call Chris McMuffin. Some type of meat, sometimes sausage patties or bacon or chorizo, some egg, cheese and an english muffin. I've started making him homemade english muffins since he loves his Chris McMuffins. The real use for the english muffin rings rainbow uses in some of her recipes.

I had my rant yesterday, but avoided the dependence on food that normally accompanied a rant. Just went to bed.

Hope you all are not sleeping alone tonight.

Molly

yes, his dad sent us some for christmas, but i have not opened mine!!! but they do tempt me!

WingnutandMe 01-20-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4598933)
hang in there pattie.....dh is in there watching football with beer and chips and maltesers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am enjoying my raspberry tea!!!!!!!! life is good
next year, i might able to join him!!!

Oh my, maltesers. Does Nigel have those shipped over? Love maltesers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4599291)
Oh Pattie, I thought of you banishing DH to the basement earlier today. Mine started the day eating my pancakes. I said "Did you just make pancakes too?" and he said, "No I just grabbed some of yours. I only took 4 little ones"

I responded "That stack of pancakes cost me $16 and you've just eaten 2 of my breakfasts the week... eat that pancake slowly buster. Ah, there's another $1.42 bite going into your mouth right now".... Betcha he checks next time I'm cooking.
Now he's sitting here eating popcorn.... he may as well put his pillow and blankie on the couch right now!

Yep, it's a bad day to be a DH today. I hope we're not scarin' our men IP friends off! I haven't heard from them in awhile. They're probably staying away till the estrogen ebbs a bit -- or maybe it's proof that hockey really HAS started again ;)

Sorry to hear you and so many others have problems with their DHs and snack foods. Mine never brings them in the living room. He'll occasionally snack on some chips and dip, but stays in the kitchen. He eats a lot of almonds, but I only hear him crunching. Breakfasts, he never bothers mine and he doesn't like pancakes. He makes what I call Chris McMuffin. Some type of meat, sometimes sausage patties or bacon or chorizo, some egg, cheese and an english muffin. I've started making him homemade english muffins since he loves his Chris McMuffins. The real use for the english muffin rings rainbow uses in some of her recipes.

I had my rant yesterday, but avoided the dependence on food that normally accompanied a rant. Just went to bed.

Hope you all are not sleeping alone tonight.

Moily

Added: Rainbow's too quick. I deleted this from the other thread and reposted here, so it looks like she could read my mind.

Nolawhodatchick 01-20-2013 09:01 PM

I see why the men have their own thread :)

eta: Wingnutandme, I thought Rainbow was just scary good at knowing what you were thinking...

rainbowsmiles 01-20-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingnutandMe (Post 4599463)

Added: Rainbow's too quick. I deleted this from the other thread and reposted here, so it looks like she could read my mind.

oooh but my darling, i have magical powers you know nothing about!! Bwahahahahahah :devil::devil:

mompattie 01-20-2013 09:12 PM

lisa32989 :hug::hug::hug: you inspire me with your sheer stubbornness and willpower to get his done! With so very little options left for you, you are MAKING THIS WORK!!! You are inspiring in your attitude. :hug::hug:

IP43 01-20-2013 09:14 PM

And THOSE powers are why your DH loves you even more:belly:

I really have to stop procrastinating and get some work done before bed. Thanks, as always, for great weekend chat. Now back to reality I go....le sigh.

rainbowsmiles 01-20-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4599499)
And THOSE powers are why your DH loves you even more:belly:

I really have to stop procrastinating and get some work done before bed. Thanks, as always, for great weekend chat. Now back to reality I go....le sigh.

heehee le sigh.................... love it!!

lisa32989 01-20-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4599496)
lisa32989 :hug::hug::hug: you inspire me with your sheer stubbornness and willpower to get his done! With so very little options left for you, you are MAKING THIS WORK!!! You are inspiring in your attitude. :hug::hug:

Thanks Pattie. This whole thing is making me cry.
DH told me today if it was easy, everyone would do it.
I'm sure I'll be less emotional tomorrow.

bubbleblower 01-20-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4599527)

You can do it, Lisa! :hug: :grouphug: One day at a time. Hang in there.

Nolawhodatchick 01-20-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: awww, Lisa, I'm so sorry this is so hard on you right now. I can imagine it feels like having the rug yanked from under you in a way. Wish we could make it easier for you. I'm glad your hubby is supporting you right now. And know we are here for you, too.

mompattie 01-20-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

:grouphug::grouphug: DH is right....if it was easy everyone would be doing it!!! And what I tell new moms daily....nothing worth having comes easy! When the going gets tough the tough GET GOING!! :hug: you are one tough chick (or goose as IP43 tells us), and expect a whoosh this week, estrogen is flooding!! :hug::hug::hug: you are doing this and you are amazing!:)

rainbowsmiles 01-20-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

:hug::hug: :hug: :hug:
please give yourself a hug from YOU. (and me too)
you are rising above all obstacles!!!!!!!!!!!
you are becoming a new you...and you can do this!

wuv2bloved 01-20-2013 10:14 PM

Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around and didn't start the thread but working these 2 jobs are keeping me busy. We are getting ready for inventory at one which is Tuesday so I should have a little more free time after that. Thanks for starting the thread ragdoll.

Today was my first day to have off from both jobs since Thanksgiving, I was having a "skinny" day when I woke up this morning so I decided to post a video...here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_VWVDyK1c

rofl306 01-20-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Hugs! You are here to inspire the rest of us! I believe that all of our trials are to learn something, teach something or both. You got the both. So many people are dealing with your difficulties and YOU will be the pioneer to find their path. Keep your chin up and vent to us whenever needed. Best wishes!

IP43 01-20-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4599586)
Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around and didn't start the thread but working these 2 jobs are keeping me busy. ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_VWVDyK1c

Good to hear from you and your video shows the newbies what can happen if you stick to it! We do miss you but I know I've said "follow the sheet" a few times myself for ya. Haven't had to tell anyone to put on their big girl panties yet. That'll be next week ;)

Have a great week Lisa - and e1 else too!

WorldTraveleronIP 01-20-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4599586)
Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around and didn't start the thread but working these 2 jobs are keeping me busy. We are getting ready for inventory at one which is Tuesday so I should have a little more free time after that. Thanks for starting the thread ragdoll.

Today was my first day to have off from both jobs since Thanksgiving, I was having a "skinny" day when I woke up this morning so I decided to post a video...here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_VWVDyK1c

Lisa, you are adorable and an incredible inspiration to all of us! Congratulations on your amazing loss, determination, courage and positive attitude! I feel energized after watching you and your success! :hug:

Faith1 01-20-2013 11:49 PM

Thanks for the welcomes!

If I get time tomorrow I'll have to read all of your posts in the previous volume. I'm thrilled to see how successful you have all been! Hopefully you'll all rub off on me!:)

Well, I have all of my food supplies organized for the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow will be day 1 for me. Bring on th headaches & yada...yada. I already can't wait until next week!

Take care!

IdealProteinNewbie 01-21-2013 12:51 AM

Stick it out Lisa, it will be SO worth it in the end.

Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow!!!

BLUEJEWEL 01-21-2013 04:30 AM

Been a LONG time since I have been on here, but I NEED and WANT to be 100% again. I have tried to maintain my 40 pound loss over the past couple of months with not too much success...and never have felt as good as I did while on Phase 1, so I am back. I still had about 20 pounds to lose, and more than anything just want to feel good again. The only way to do it is 100%.
Rainbow...this is late, but wow your 2012 photos TERRIFIC! Congratulations.
One day I will figure out how to post some...
Happy Monday all!

BLUEJEWEL 01-21-2013 04:35 AM

okay figured out how to post a picture, no I need to make it smaller!

IdealProteinNewbie 01-21-2013 06:30 AM

Good Monday morning 100%ers!

Let's make it a great week!

lisa32989 01-21-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4599926)
Stick it out Lisa, it will be SO worth it in the end.
Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rofl306 (Post 4599587)
Hugs! You are here to inspire the rest of us! I believe that all of our trials are to learn something, teach something or both. You got the both. So many people are dealing with your difficulties and YOU will be the pioneer to find their path. Keep your chin up and vent to us whenever needed. Best wishes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4599573)
:hug::hug: :hug: :hug:
please give yourself a hug from YOU. (and me too)
you are rising above all obstacles!!!!!!!!!!!
you are becoming a new you...and you can do this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4599546)
:grouphug::grouphug: DH is right....if it was easy everyone would be doing it!!! And what I tell new moms daily....nothing worth having comes easy! When the going gets tough the tough GET GOING!! :hug: you are one tough chick (or goose as IP43 tells us), and expect a whoosh this week, estrogen is flooding!! :hug::hug::hug: you are doing this and you are amazing!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick (Post 4599534)
:hug::hug::hug::hug: awww, Lisa, I'm so sorry this is so hard on you right now. I can imagine it feels like having the rug yanked from under you in a way. Wish we could make it easier for you. I'm glad your hubby is supporting you right now. And know we are here for you, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbleblower (Post 4599531)
You can do it, Lisa! :hug: :grouphug: One day at a time. Hang in there.

Thanks all! WI at 8 ct.
Still feeling emotional today. Hope I don't cry at WI!!!
BTW I cry when I'm mad, and yes, it feels like the rug has been pulled. I feel betrayed.

I want to get to goal more than anything. Yesterday when I found the soy/wheat in my go-tos, goal felt insurmountable. Thru the day as I complained, I hope you all saw the plan formulating.

And, right now I have some alt brands to use up so it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before everything is gone, as I make the switch and cut back. I'll be going from soy 2-3 times/day to once until its gone.
I think I have 7 soup packs, 7 salt/ vinegar, and a half a tub of Protidiet maple-brown sugar oatmeal and some mocha wafers. There might be a puddling or 2 w/ soy protein, as well. All my IP Dk chocolate puddings are going back today, to exchange for a handful of milk choc (I don't like as well - sweeter). I exchanged 3 boxes woth of items last WI.

My coach is going to have to live with the alts I'll be buying (I'll probly just do it and not really discuss but she has access to my MFP). I don't like this situation either but ultimately it is about MY HEALTH and MY SUCCESS, nobody else's.

IP43 01-21-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4600109)
Thanks all! WI at 8 ct.
BTW I cry when I'm mad, and yes, it feels like the rug has been pulled. I feel betrayed.

I want to get to goal more than anything. Yesterday when I found the soy/wheat in my go-tos, goal felt insurmountable. Thru the day as I complained, I hope you all saw the plan formulating...

I'm the same way -- cry when I'm mad -- which makes me angrier because then I'm even more mad that I look like a blubbering idiot. Vicious cycle!

You definitely have a plan Lisa, and you'll find a way to make it work. At least with the one choc. pudding you can still make your muffins, cookies etc. Just a thought -- could you add a bit of cocoa powder to the mix to reduce the "sweet" and give you more of the darker choc flavour you like?

lisa32989 01-21-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4600125)
I'm the same way -- cry when I'm mad -- which makes me angrier because then I'm even more mad that I look like a blubbering idiot. Vicious cycle!

You definitely have a plan Lisa, and you'll find a way to make it work. At least with the one choc. pudding you can still make your muffins, cookies etc. Just a thought -- could you add a bit of cocoa powder to the mix to reduce the "sweet" and give you more of the darker choc flavour you like?

I've thought about it. Although not technically 100% OP, I'm gonna have to do what I need. I may just forgo the pudding altogether and just use my Miracle Whey. At least they have blueberry so I can make pancakes! (Have to use 1.5 servings to be more IP compliant)

ragdoll74 01-21-2013 08:19 AM

wuv- we definitely miss you here. IP43 & lisa32989 have been helping with some tough wuv while you have been absent.

lisa- I have no doubt you will still get to goal. Just keep doing your research, planning and being creative. You've got this!

Weigh in this morning and I was really hoping for a good one this week since lasts weeks weigh in was -.4 due to TOM. Down 3.8 lbs!

That brings my total loss to 71lbs!
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

bubbleblower 01-21-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdoll74 (Post 4600154)
Weigh in this morning and I was really hoping for a good one this week since lasts weeks weigh in was -.4 due to TOM. Down 3.8 lbs!

WTG!!!! Nice work!!

IP43 01-21-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

wuv- we definitely miss you here. IP43 & lisa32989 have been helping with some tough wuv while you have been absent.

lisa- I have no doubt you will still get to goal. Just keep doing your research, planning and being creative. You've got this!

WOW!! Great job! We started at the same weight (gulp, and the same time!) and look at ya now! 71 lbs! That's AMAZING!! I wondered what I'd look like losing that much, so you've re-inspired me to "get 'er dun!". I'm restarting now with new intensity. If I hadn't stopped for a few months..... grrrrrr..... (that's just the tigress in me comin' out! No sense kicking myself over "shoulda, woulda, coulda's")

Nolawhodatchick 01-21-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

WAY TO GO, Ragdoll!!! That's an incredible and amazing loss total, and you are looking beautiful!

Phase off and maintenance won't be so scary for me knowing you will be going through it at the same time :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4600109)
Thanks all! WI at 8 ct.

I want to get to goal more than anything. Yesterday when I found the soy/wheat in my go-tos, goal felt insurmountable. Thru the day as I complained, I hope you all saw the plan formulating.

And, right now I have some alt brands to use up so it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before everything is gone, as I make the switch and cut back. I'll be going from soy 2-3 times/day to once until its gone.
I think I have 7 soup packs, 7 salt/ vinegar, and a half a tub of Protidiet maple-brown sugar oatmeal and some mocha wafers. There might be a puddling or 2 w/ soy protein, as well. All my IP Dk chocolate puddings are going back today, to exchange for a handful of milk choc (I don't like as well - sweeter). I exchanged 3 boxes woth of items last WI.

My coach is going to have to live with the alts I'll be buying (I'll probly just do it and not really discuss but she has access to my MFP). I don't like this situation either but ultimately it is about MY HEALTH and MY SUCCESS, nobody else's.

Lisa,
I NEVER thought you "complained" yesterday. It must have been shocking to be thrown such a curve and you were working through it yesterday, and COPING, not complaining. I was so afraid ya'll were gonna think I was complaining when I talked about my low energy issues more than once, but I was afraid something was wrong, didn't know what to do and needed help and support. You have me some of the kindest and best advice which is do what you have to do, this is about feeling better. You have always been here to support others who are really trying, and you are the role model of not-complaining. It will get better. I have a feeling you will discover interesting new things to share with us, and soon we may all be eating Lisa's blueberry pancakes! :hug:

WorldTraveleronIP 01-21-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

YAY!!!! Congratulations! Just looking at your amazing loss, I began dreaming and wondering what I would look like and how long it would take me. You did it in 5 months! Incredible! I'm so happy for you! I love to see the successes on here-such a source of energy for me to start my day op. :hug:

coffeebean 01-21-2013 09:08 AM

I am on week 3 of my reboot. Yesterday I had so many cravings and none were healthy. After thinking of all the things I was going to eat when I got on maintenance it almost made me sick at my stomach. I realized that they were not healthy thoughts and I could not do that. At least I realized it before I ate anything. I managed to get thru the day 100 % IP

Nolawhodatchick 01-21-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 4600226)
I am on week 3 of my reboot. Yesterday I had so many cravings and none were healthy. After thinking of all the things I was going to eat when I got on maintenance it almost made me sick at my stomach. I realized that they were not healthy thoughts and I could not do that. At least I realized it before I ate anything. I managed to get thru the day 100 % IP

Congrats on dealing with those cravings in a healthy way! :)

Every time my mind has showed hints of wandering towards craving of something off program, I ask "what can I have OP that will satisfy this craving?" I always discover the actual craving is for something I CAN have OP, usually it's sweet or spicy, a few bites of a bar or a sweet drink with cinnamon, or extra spicy veggies can accommodate. Sometimes its just a sense of fullness, which means a big glass of water with a little flavoring satisfies it, or maybe a bulky veggie like jicama or turnip. Other times it's just to be chewing, and half a stick of sf gum works great. Sometimes we just have to reframe the cravings to realize we really AREN"T craving pizza, we are craving spicy...or maybe we are craving the MEMORY of the comfort we felt eating pizza... So much I have learned on IP!

Faith1 01-21-2013 09:29 AM

Good morning!!

Today is day 1 for me. I weighed in at 133...I'm sooo looking forward to flushing these toxins out of my body! Today I will be working 12 hours, so I'm hoping that takes my mind off of things!

Take care & have a GREAT day!

ragdoll74 01-21-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbleblower (Post 4600160)
WTG!!!! Nice work!!

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4600164)
WOW!! Great job! We started at the same weight (gulp, and the same time!) and look at ya now! 71 lbs! That's AMAZING!! I wondered what I'd look like losing that much, so you've re-inspired me to "get 'er dun!". I'm restarting now with new intensity. If I hadn't stopped for a few months..... grrrrrr..... (that's just the tigress in me comin' out! No sense kicking myself over "shoulda, woulda, coulda's")

Thanks!

That new intensity will take you to goal in plenty of time for summer. Just think about how hot you will look by the summer!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick (Post 4600202)
WAY TO GO, Ragdoll!!! That's an incredible and amazing loss total, and you are looking beautiful!

Phase off and maintenance won't be so scary for me knowing you will be going through it at the same time :)

Lisa,
I NEVER thought you "complained" yesterday. It must have been shocking to be thrown such a curve and you were working through it yesterday, and COPING, not complaining. I was so afraid ya'll were gonna think I was complaining when I talked about my low energy issues more than once, but I was afraid something was wrong, didn't know what to do and needed help and support. You have me some of the kindest and best advice which is do what you have to do, this is about feeling better. You have always been here to support others who are really trying, and you are the role model of not-complaining. It will get better. I have a feeling you will discover interesting new things to share with us, and soon we may all be eating Lisa's blueberry pancakes! :hug:

Thanks! I'm looking forward to being in maintenance with you too!

I am with you 100% on the not taking lisa's posts about her issues and your issues as complaining. We all hit some speedbumps along the way and this is a support group. We need to talk about these issues so someone else might be able to help us come up with a solution.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorldTraveleronIP (Post 4600217)
YAY!!!! Congratulations! Just looking at your amazing loss, I began dreaming and wondering what I would look like and how long it would take me. You did it in 5 months! Incredible! I'm so happy for you! I love to see the successes on here-such a source of energy for me to start my day op. :hug:

Thank you! It's actually 6 months (28 weeks), but honestly it doesn't seem like it. Seeing the 71 lbs lost, makes me want to lower my goal to 124 to see 100 lbs lost. I may not still feel this way when I get to my original goal of 140, so I'm not changing it yet.

Quote:

Good job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick (Post 4600246)
Sometimes we just have to reframe the cravings to realize we really AREN"T craving pizza, we are craving spicy...or maybe we are craving the MEMORY of the comfort we felt eating pizza... So much I have learned on IP!

Well said.

mompattie 01-21-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

AWESOME!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

lisa32989 01-21-2013 11:14 AM

Sorry to threadjack, guys. Its been a rollercoaster of a few days.

Quote:

That's IP rockstar stuff right there! :congrat:

Quote:

Yesterday I had so many cravings and none were healthy. After thinking of all the things I was going to eat when I got on maintenance it almost made me sick at my stomach. I realized that they were not healthy thoughts and I could not do that. At least I realized it before I ate anything. I managed to get thru the day 100 % IP

Good for making it thru the day!
For myself, I can't be thinking of any "bad" stuff I'm going to eat when I reach goal. I have to think of the lifestyle change as ongoing if I am to maintain. Will I be able to lighten up a bit? Sure. But with the soy & gluten restrictions, I won't be returning to life as I knew it, nor do I want to. That way got me to being an unhealthy mess! To a new life! :cheers:
Back from my WI. Whoosh fairy Diane was sending must have been held up at the border (that willpower dust didn't make it thru customs, I guess :)) :drill: (I have some inflammation due to some lower back pain & also I'm having some - ahem- "digestive distress" - quite opposite of big C. Both are probably causing water retention)

But I WAS down 2.2 so onderland can wait til next week. If wuv can wait and persist thru anything, so can I!

Sometimes I get the "poor me" attitude going & had a bunch yesterday. And then I start comparing myself to other people's faster losses.
:stress:

But, ya know what? I've lost 59 lbs in
(edit) 25 weeks, which is STILL (edit) 2.36 lbs/week.
I've lost 41.75 inches off the areas that are measured and 9.1 BMI points all WHILE developing hypothyroidism.

I don't know too many people who can say that.

When I see people complain about slow losses, I want to
:kickbutt: on a nice day and :frypan: or :club: when my patience is running thin. I WISH I had the patience of Job (Scorbett) here but alas, we are all different.

I'm not saying this to gloat today but I needed to share my experience

Last nite I was having a pity party and I shut down contact, cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed. I grabbed Dr Tran's new book (which I have read) and just opened it. I opened to page 40 where he talks about self compassion & realized how HARD I've been on myself.

So what if I don't lose as fast as some? At least I stick with the plan, which is way better than I can say for MOST of the people who have come & gone from 3fc-IP. There is a whole section in the book about changing your attitude about YOURSELF for maintenance.

After reading this, I'd like to propose a book study thread. But I want to make sure we get everyone who wants "in" onboard first. For anyone who doesn't have access to a clinic, I can get your book and ship it to you ( I have paypal). So, if there is interest, I'll collect names this week, get books ordered and then we'll be off!

Nolawhodatchick 01-21-2013 11:51 AM

Hi everyone-
I am researching and pre-planning for Phases 2 & 3 (tho it's 1 or 2 mths away). I switched to alternative protocol recently & have the phase 1&2 sheets for alternative protocol. I haven't found anything addressing phase 3 for those on alternative protocol. I'm guessing it's because both traditional and alternative protocol IPers follow the same phase 3. But I can't find anywhere that specifically SAYS that...does anyone know for sure if that is the case? If so, do the alternative protocol IPers simply switch their carb groups to breakfast, and drop the "3 additional food items, one at each meal" part of their diet? I know correct phase off is so important...I really want to get it right. I am without a coach, so I can't ask coach.

ragdoll74 01-21-2013 12:20 PM

mompattie & lisa - thanks!

lisa 2.2 lb is fantastic! So close to onederland.

nola- I've searched for the standard phase III sheet and haven't found one either. The only things I could come up with were a guideline (posted in the stickies) and this speadsheet.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atta...-worksheet.pdf

IP43 01-21-2013 12:28 PM

Nola, I suggest you go ask at the "Maintainers" or the "reboot" thread. They've "been there, done that" so they would be the resident experts on the "after". We're all still in between with you.
It's a great question though! ( I myself need the "boot in the butt" thread! LOL)