3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/273864-home-100%25-vol-20-a.html)

scorbett1103 01-30-2013 05:17 PM

Thanks everyone! :) I still can't believe the "end of the beginning" has come so fast. I am waffling right now between phasing off and seeing what increased exercise does for my body over the next 6 months, or staying on Phase 1 for a few more pounds down - my legs are definitely not as lean as I'd like them to be, but I know that some of that would resolve with exercise. It's kind of nice feeling like I am in TOTAL control of the situation either way though!!!

kileymed13 01-30-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4614154)
Thanks everyone! :) I still can't believe the "end of the beginning" has come so fast. I am waffling right now between phasing off and seeing what increased exercise does for my body over the next 6 months, or staying on Phase 1 for a few more pounds down - my legs are definitely not as lean as I'd like them to be, but I know that some of that would resolve with exercise. It's kind of nice feeling like I am in TOTAL control of the situation either way though!!!

Yes you are!!! I am sure your dedication will get you where you want to be. You listen to your body well and will rock whatever you decide is best!

Hgamroth 01-30-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

I wish I wouldn't have phased off as soon as I did. Even though I started running, I didn't lose anymore and that is why i am back on trying to lose another 10. However, you are a rockstar and will accomplish ANYTHING you put your mind to.

scorbett1103 01-30-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4614228)
I wish I wouldn't have phased off as soon as I did. Even though I started running, I didn't lose anymore and that is why i am back on trying to lose another 10. However, you are a rockstar and will accomplish ANYTHING you put your mind to.

Aw thanks :) I'm actually less concerned with the number on the scale than I am the shape of my body - I am already at a lower weight than when I met my husband! I would expect with increased muscle that my weight would stay the same or go up a bit, but if things tighten up that's what I'm really looking for at this point. We'll see how the next week goes!

Hgamroth 01-30-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4614236)
Aw thanks :) I'm actually less concerned with the number on the scale than I am the shape of my body - I am already at a lower weight than when I met my husband! I would expect with increased muscle that my weight would stay the same or go up a bit, but if things tighten up that's what I'm really looking for at this point. We'll see how the next week goes!

I remember when you first started and I am so happy you are at the finish line. You really are an inspiration to everyone on here. I greatly admire your patience and willingness to answer everyone's questions while working AND being a full-time mommy. :hug::hug:

scorbett1103 01-30-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4614245)
I remember when you first started and I am so happy you are at the finish line. You really are an inspiration to everyone on here. I greatly admire your patience and willingness to answer everyone's questions while working AND being a full-time mommy. :hug::hug:

Thanks :) And see, I feel that way about you, Rainbow, Lisa, Wuv, DivaJen, and so many others! I could never have stuck it out this far without everyone on this forum. I honestly learn something from everyone here, every day :) :hug::hug:

joysh 01-30-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4613480)
TJoysh, you and I are on parallel paths :) I hit 66lbs lost this week - down 2.2 according to my scale today! I'm tossing around the idea of lowering my goal another 5lbs, like you and Holly my legs need a little more work. I'm just debating whether to push a little lower, or hit it with exercise in maintenance and see what 6 months of that does for me. Can you believe we're almost DONE???

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4614236)

I'm with you. At this point I'm more concerned with the way I look and feel - and the size I can fit into comfortably than the number on the scale. Although I'd really like to see a number in the 120s. That would blow my mind!!!!!!! I moved my goal to 127, but I really want it to be 125. Then I'll stop. But for some reason I couldn't put that goal on my ticker yet....

You've done great, Scorbett, and whatever you decide will be perfect.

Sonyasbug 01-30-2013 09:33 PM

Good evening. Thanks all for the sweet words. This plan has been so easy, I feel like maintaining will be the challenge. Another good day OP!

KitKat169 01-30-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Awesome week Scorbett. I also can't believe I'm so close as I never thought I would get here. But yet now with so many lowering their goal I am actually considering the same thing. I really just wanted to hit a normal BMI for a day and then with the phase 3 gain hover around 170-175 but I feel like I'm just starting to lose on my legs and if I can stick with it maybe now is the time. I will take a few weeks to think on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonyasbug (Post 4614456)
Good evening. Thanks all for the sweet words. This plan has been so easy, I feel like maintaining will be the challenge. Another good day OP!

I used to say the same thing until my doctor, my coach and my friends drilled into me how it only seemed easy because I made the hard decision to be 100% and stick with it. There are easy days but there are hard days and we should recognize what we have achieved even on the "easy" days. Well done!

I had WI tonight and down 1.3lbs. I was hoping for more after 2 weeks but with travelling, conferences, funeral and being sick I wasn't hopeful for much more. I think next week will be a better week. I need to continue flushing water retention.

I am experiencing more extreme stress at work right now. A VP that I was close to was let go suddenly and although we were told the reason why it is still hard to deal with. And I'm still having continued problems with a crazy boss that I trying to deal with head on but it makes me so tired having to "play the game" all day. I'll take a destress bath and try to get to bed early again tonight.

IP43 01-30-2013 10:09 PM

Enjoying catching up on the posts. I'm laughing that "yucca" is even up for discussion -- the name sounds like it says it all LOL However, I used to turn my nose up at rutabega and turnip, so perhaps I'll stay open-minded and try some yucca -- if professionally cooked and offered "cyanide free". Sheesh! Who knew veggies were so dangerous (oh yeah KIDS did!)

Having a tough day (edit: week/month) with my munchkins. My problem is that I forget they know everything. I think I have a future lawyer on my hands -- can argue the sky is not blue.

wuv2bloved 01-30-2013 10:19 PM

Hello everyone! I haven't had time to read all of the post but wanted to give you an update on me so here it goes.....
Today was week 92 weigh in and I loss 5lbs! I have been staying between 220-225 for the past month, this morning I was 219!.....I have officially met my goal....231lbs LOST!!....I am going to go another 10lbs or whatever I am weighing on Feb 16th, that is my 47th birthday so my gift to me is to begin to phase off. I know that I have at least 30-40lbs of excess skin so I am really weighing 170-180lbs. My collar bones are really starting to show and my arms are becoming really thin so its time for me to stop. I have a new adventure coming up in a few weeks but I can't say details just quiet yet. Maybe this weekend I will let everyone know what they are. I DO KNOW I will be in seattle in april for a week so I am excited about that!!...more later!

IP43 01-30-2013 10:23 PM

Ooooh -- now we're all in anticipation here Wuv. It's like our own little soap opera :)

We will be excited for whatever news it is so TELL US SOOOOONNN

MyTime50 01-30-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4614505)
Hello everyone! I haven't had time to read all of the post but wanted to give you an update on me so here it goes.....
Today was week 92 weigh in and I loss 5lbs! I have been staying between 220-225 for the past month, this morning I was 219!.....I have officially met my goal....231lbs LOST!!....I am going to go another 10lbs or whatever I am weighing on Feb 16th, that is my 47th birthday so my gift to me is to begin to phase off. I know that I have at least 30-40lbs of excess skin so I am really weighing 170-180lbs. My collar bones are really starting to show and my arms are becoming really thin so its time for me to stop. I have a new adventure coming up in a few weeks but I can't say details just quiet yet. Maybe this weekend I will let everyone know what they are. I DO KNOW I will be in seattle in april for a week so I am excited about that!!...more later!

GOALLLLLLLL!!
Congratulations Wuv! I am so happy for you!!! You are such an inspiration to me and so many of us on this board. I am so honored to be a part of your journey on Ideal Protein and I thank you for being a part of mine! I am at goal thanks to you and I know that everyone else on this board who has come in contact with you feels the same! Good luck! I know in my heart that the next few weeks are going to be a turning point for you on this journey! You deserve it!

Suzali 01-31-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4614488)

Having a tough day (edit: week/month) with my munchkins. My problem is that I forget they know everything. I think I have a future lawyer on my hands -- can argue the sky is not blue.

Laughing, I used to say that about my boys. They are now 19 and 22. It does get better ( at least the 22 year old realizes I'm smart again, still waiting for son number two to get there). :o

ragdoll74 01-31-2013 08:20 AM

Congrats Wuv! What a wonderful birthday present to yourself.

Can't wait to hear the details on your adventure.

auroragrl 01-31-2013 09:04 AM

Awesome job everyone! Wuv - that is beyond fantastic!!.

I have had a very stressful week at work, and haven't felt the best. I go back to the dr. tomorrow to find out about the heart issues.

No school today because of the extreme cold and wind! So I think I will take a nap!

Have a fabulous day everyone!

sahmmommy2 01-31-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Congratulations Lisa! You look beautiful inside and out! 2013 is YOUR year!

kileymed13 01-31-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Congrats!!! What a great birthday present to yourself. You have inspired and supported so many people :hug:. Can't wait to hear about your new adventure.

mightbe 01-31-2013 11:16 AM

Congrats on hitting your goal Wuv!:bravo:

Dinie89 01-31-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Congrats :bravo::cb::bravo::cb::bravo::cb::bravo::cb::bravo ::cb: I have watch your videos and I even sent a friend struggling with ip the link for you really have an inspirational story -- congrats on hitting your goal

chicagoboiler 01-31-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Lisa, You are have been an inspiration, are an inspiration and although your chapter of Phase 1 will be over soon..I think your journey is just beginning on the path to amazingness! Congratulations x infinity on such a feat...so admirable!!

We're waiting in anticipation for your future plans and so excited for you. Keep up the great work, bask in your glory and know you have an entire community behind you!!

KitKat169 01-31-2013 02:05 PM

Wuv: Congrats on the WI and hitting goal! You've done such an amazing job being on this journey for so many weeks. I'm getting tired after hitting my 1 year anniversary on IP and now just wish it was over but am seeing losses slow down as I near the end too. I'm encouraged that it is still possible to have big weeks.

lisa32989 01-31-2013 03:31 PM

Worth Waiting For

Hey IP43: I'm ready for my song now!

:goodscale

:yay:

:cloud9:

:woohoo:

<-------changed my stats to reflect today's WI
-2 this week and -60.6 overall <whew> over that hump!

Wuv: Hearty congrats! Thanks for being here when I started this journey. The positivity has rubbed off!

ragdoll74 01-31-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4615607)

:goodscale

:yay:

:cloud9:

:woohoo:

:cp::cb::cb:
Congrats!!!!!!! Onderland and a total of 60 lbs lost!

KitKat169 01-31-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

-2 this week and -60.6 overall <whew> over that hump!

Wuv: Hearty congrats! Thanks for being here when I started this journey. The positivity has rubbed off!

Yeah to ONEDERLAND!!!

Hgamroth 01-31-2013 05:55 PM

Way to go Lisa and Wuv! Excellent WIs!!!!

wuv2bloved 01-31-2013 06:30 PM

OK so my news is......I am opening up my own clinic Feb 19th!.....a client and I are going in together, she is just starting out (2 months in) and is so impressed with how she is losing and feels that she asked me to go on this business venture with her and I said YES!....2013 is going to be MY year....I will be in Seattle speaking at a few clinics in April and attending a super weekend up there...LOTS of amazing things are going to happen!!

IP43 01-31-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzali (Post 4614896)
Laughing, I used to say that about my boys. They are now 19 and 22. It does get better ( at least the 22 year old realizes I'm smart again, still waiting for son number two to get there). :o

THANKS FOR THE HOPE.... I need it LOL

Quote:

You GOT IT -- but NO John Mayer for you. Your body IS a wonderland BUT I think you're more of the "WONDERWOMAN" so here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=qahSU4RYblY She's kinda "bad cop" but in a sexy way with that lassoo of hers ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4615850)
OK so my news is......I am opening up my own clinic Feb 19th!.....a client and I are going in together, she is just starting out (2 months in) and is so impressed with how she is losing and feels that she asked me to go on this business venture with her and I said YES!....2013 is going to be MY year....I will be in Seattle speaking at a few clinics in April and attending a super weekend up there...LOTS of amazing things are going to happen!!

WOOOT WOOOOT! YOu'll be awesome Lisa. Congrats!!

Edit: I was thinking of your other clinic where they wouldn't let you go to that conference -- I hope that's the one you're SPEAKING at!!

kileymed13 01-31-2013 08:21 PM

Congrats Lisa on the WI!!!!! :carrot::carrot:

Bellamack 01-31-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Could not have happened for a more deserving person, Congrats!

lisa32989 01-31-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

:dancer: :goodluck: :cheer:

:coach: Coach Wuv!

scorbett1103 01-31-2013 09:12 PM

Wuv - amazing news on all fronts!!!!! So exciting!!!

ragdoll74 01-31-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Fantastic!

WingnutandMe 01-31-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

I am so happy for you. Being on here for just over a year, I've followed all the ups and downs (seems like more downs) in your life. You have stayed up emotionally and never wavered on the program. You deserve this to be YOUR year. I hope this becomes spectacular. I'm sure it will.

Molly

MonicaKolesnik 01-31-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!!!!! This IS going to be your year!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so excited I had to share!!!! I went to reitmans and bought a 170$ jacket for 40$ and it was a size 16!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3baaf537.jpg

IP43 01-31-2013 09:47 PM

Ok Monica -- are you actually in the Reitman's dressing room taking the photo??

MonicaKolesnik 01-31-2013 09:49 PM

I was yes!!! Lol this is the pic I sent to my mom as I quickly shopped in Regina as I drove home from my parents.

Hgamroth 01-31-2013 09:50 PM

What is Reitman's? I am a Wyoming girl...I know of only what I see in fancy movies and magazines. ;)

MonicaKolesnik 01-31-2013 09:55 PM

Reitmans is a Canadian women's only clothing store for regular and plus sizes. It's sister store is Penningtons which is Saskatchewan and Manitoba is one of the few choices you have as a plus size women for nice cloths.

MommaHen 01-31-2013 10:03 PM

Monica...you are totally rocking that coat...and the hat. :).
My friend that lives in BC is always talking about Penningtons, she seems to find a lot of good deals there.

Sooo super excited for Wuv!!!!!!