3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/273864-home-100%25-vol-20-a.html)

IP43 02-05-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine (Post 4622859)
Congrats, sahmommy! That's a huge milestone. :)

Wow, IP43, all those inches! No way it was a different position causing that much. What a great weigh in. Congrats! ;)

Thanks - I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke. Maybe next week I'll tensor bandage my thighs really tight and watch the look on her face as my twig legs get measured! I'll be fine as long as she doesn't ask me to sit ! :joker:

mompattie 02-05-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4622825)
Hmmmm...... good point! How 'bout hubbies can only come if they sign the waiver to TAKE MASSAGE LESSONS from Sven and Yurgen. That way, when we get home, we'll take some well trained "cabana boys" back with us??

Good point!! I like the way you think!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4622838)
NSV went for weigh in today, and weight is down a bit from last weigh in, but my INCHES off my @ss was like 4! Coach said -- "Hmmm... maybe I had the tape measure in a different spot last time? That seems like a really big change". My thighs had a really big change too -- was your tape measure wrong there too my dear?? :D I'm just takin' it as it is! And hopefully, next weigh in, her tape measure will have stretched some more and found more inches gone! :p

Next week wear yer spanx!!! Great job on the loss!!!

IP43 02-05-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4622873)
Next week wear yer spanx!!! Great job on the loss!!!

OMG now I'm having a flashback to LAST week when you were trying to jump into your Spanx for the wedding. I'm glad you had a good time.... we are still waiting for those pics. Go wake hubbie up and tell him your fan club needs him to get those pics! :D

Starshine 02-05-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4622870)
Thanks - I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke. Maybe next week I'll tensor bandage my thighs really tight and watch the look on her face as my twig legs get measured! I'll be fine as long as she doesn't ask me to sit ! :joker:

LOL! Make sure you make a video. :) You are so funny! Thanks for all the laughs. :hug:

KitKat169 02-05-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

NSV went for weigh in today, and weight is down a bit from last weigh in, but my INCHES off my @ss was like 4! Coach said -- "Hmmm... maybe I had the tape measure in a different spot last time? That seems like a really big change". My thighs had a really big change too -- was your tape measure wrong there too my dear?? :D I'm just takin' it as it is! And hopefully, next weigh in, her tape measure will have stretched some more and found more inches gone! :p

Awesome week!

Nolawhodatchick 02-05-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4622798)
Thanks for stopping in for the update!!! You are doing so awesome!!! So proud of you!!! YOU ROCK THIS PRETTY lady!!!!!

WHAT???!!!! Hubbies are invited on the 3FC cruise??? How am I gonna get cabana boy to massage my feet is DH is around? ;-)

Get IP 43's husband to massage them. He evidently has a thing for sweaty feet.:lol:

IP43 and Mandy, congrats to you both!

lisa32989 02-06-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahmmommy2 (Post 4622787)
Just did a BMI calculation and I just barely come in as "normal" at 24.4. The range for me is 18.5 - 24.9! I can't believe it!

:cp:

Quote:

I do not like your coach. Not one little bit. Where is the encouragement?
Congrats to you! At least you have us!

IP43 02-06-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4623308)
:cp:

I do not like your coach. Not one little bit. Where is the encouragement?
Congrats to you! At least you have us!

'zactly! And that's why YOU are on the "cruise" list Lisa :hug: Have a good day all. Me and my skinny thighs need to get to work!

ragdoll74 02-06-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

:cheer2::cheer3::cheer::cheer2::cheer3::cheer:

IP43 02-06-2013 08:22 AM

Ok Ragdoll -- no need to butter me up. YOU can come on the Cruise too ;) Thanks for the cheerleaders tho' Everyone should start their day with cheerleaders
I know I have to almost be a cheerleader to get my kids to school
:coach:"One two three four, get your butt out the door.... 5,6,7, 8, hurry up or we'll be late".... (and btw I love you, have a nice day dear:hug:)

sahmmommy2 02-06-2013 08:37 AM

IP43 - CONGRATULATIONS! This diet is awesome for losing inches in places where we all struggle, and with little physical effort:yay: I'm surprised your coach wasn't very supportive.

Starshine, Lisa, Nolawhodatchick - Thanks!

scorbett1103 02-06-2013 08:40 AM

My body is messing with me :)

Weighed in this morning, I'm down just under HALF A POUND!!! So close to goal, that's such a tease :) I kind of expected it, definitely dealing with a little C right now (mostly stress induced) so I'm hitting it with the usual Smooth Move and fiber powder. Might break my usual rule and weigh in again over the weekend if things get "moving" soon.

sc1661cl 02-06-2013 08:44 AM

Found a pair of pants in the closet this morning that I know I haven't worn in at least a year I pulled them off the hanger thinking to myself ill try them just to see and wow they fit!!!

KitKat169 02-06-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4623346)

Weighed in this morning, I'm down just under HALF A POUND!!! So close to goal, that's such a tease :) I kind of expected it, definitely dealing with a little C right now (mostly stress induced) so I'm hitting it with the usual Smooth Move and fiber powder. Might break my usual rule and weigh in again over the weekend if things get "moving" soon.

I feel your sigh. But at least the scale is down and you know ou'll get there. Chin up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sc1661cl (Post 4623350)
Found a pair of pants in the closet this morning that I know I haven't worn in at least a year I pulled them off the hanger thinking to myself ill try them just to see and wow they fit!!!

Yay! Love closet shopping.

IP43, what does it take to get on your cruise? I need massaging cabana boys in my life.

Starshine 02-06-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4623346)

Frustrating! I know how that goes; my body typically likes to play head games like that with me too. Once you're past the C issues, you'll be past goal and easily. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sc1661cl (Post 4623350)

Super NSV! Congrats!!!

ragdoll74 02-06-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4623321)
Ok Ragdoll -- no need to butter me up. YOU can come on the Cruise too ;) Thanks for the cheerleaders tho' Everyone should start their day with cheerleaders
I know I have to almost be a cheerleader to get my kids to school
:coach:"One two three four, get your butt out the door.... 5,6,7, 8, hurry up or we'll be late".... (and btw I love you, have a nice day dear:hug:)

Finally! An IP cruise invite. Now I'm going to be cheering for you to win the lottery.

wuv2bloved 02-06-2013 01:37 PM

WOW already at 495 so I went ahead and started the next vol..... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post4623820