Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #106  

Thanks so much! It's definitely putting my willpower to the test! lol

Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #107  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

It's TGIFF IPeeps!!! WHOO-HOO!!!! The midnight lurker is online (well, 9pm lurker...but feels like midnight to me! Such an early bird now). I started out the day with a short 2-mile treadmill run before my 6am Bodypump class. I am adjusting my schedule to fit in Bodypump 3x/week and Running 25-30 miles/week (4 running days/week). I have my long 12 mile run tomorrow at 6am.

Still chugging along in maintenance - feeling strong and athletic! There was a woman in Bodypump who was noticably pregnant, she was ADORABLE! A strong, fit frame with ~6-7 month belly bump. I meant to talk with her after class, since we are going to start trying for #2 soon, but she left at the end when we did abs. I'll try to catch her next time - my newest inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneuse View Post
Morning everyone! Today is Day 5 of my reboot and I'm hoping for a good IP day. I've stayed completely on program despite my distress over dinner making me sick every night. I figure if I can give it at least one good full week, I'll feel better about whatever decision I make (whether to continue the reboot or not).
Hey sneuse! Good to see my Texas girl back!!! I meant to comment before - have you thought of just doing 5 IP packs/day for your reboot for a week and see how it goes (aka, IP Bootcamp). Also, I know the IP Cellulite Reduction Protocol is something people do for 2 weeks, it states no 'whole protein' at dinner (no meat, fish poultry), basically a veggie omelet dinner or IP packet which sounds right down your alley.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-protocol.html

Last edited by LizRR; 01-11-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Closed Thread