Old 10-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198.8/191.2/130

Height: 5'3

Default First week weight in... and...

I lost 7.6 pounds and 9 inches.

Other than being more jiggly, I can't tell a thing. My paints feel the same and everything.
How many pounds or inches did you lose when you started to notice it?

Also, I'm starting to wonder if week 2 will be harder than week 1, how was it for you all?
Sweety0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/183/160

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations! I notice most people seem to find week 1 the hardest. For me it was week 2. I was hungry and lacked energy. But, since the start of week 3 it has not been too bad. The main times I am hungry is on the weekends. You are doing great, one week down is a big accomplishment. I think I noticed the first week in my pants, however, I had been dieting for a few weeks or more before I started IP, so that may be the reason. I am sure you will notice soon. Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Alma4343; 10-29-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Alma4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

That's a great first week report! I lost probably about 15-20lbs before I really started to notice my clothes were getting too big. It took a good 30lbs before others started noticing. It got easier to do the program the longer I was on it, but losses did go down after the first week. Average (before vacation) was about 3-4lbs per week. Don't compare yourself to others though, everyone is different and our bodies respond differently. Just know the worst is behind you, only gets better from here.
rcrochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #4  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Wow, that's a great first weigh-in! Congrats!
The first week was the hardest for me. On Day 5 I finally woke up without a headache, and really started to feel better. I still have days when I struggle more than other days, but it's worth it!
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 198.8/191.2/130

Height: 5'3

Thank you all for responding.
As I mentioned in another thread, its me. No one other than my coach and the woman who told me about the program even knows I'm on it. Even with a 7 pound loss, I wouldn't get support because I've tried and stopped so many other diets.
IP is it! Its hard, but so is feeling uncomfortable because your clothes are too tight. Or feeling out of place because you're the fat girl in the room.
Week 2 on low carb, atkins, ww almost any diet was my breaking point.
My commitment and discipline will be tested this week.

As for the loss and people noticing the loss... I was pretty sure it would take a while for me or others to notice. My clothes are very tight. So maybe 12 pounds gone, my clothes will fit.
Taking it one day at a time.
Sweety0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations! I had my first weigh in too yesterday and was done 9 lbs! I haven't officially gone down a size in pants but I've noticed that my pants are a little bit looser, which for some pants is great because they were too tight on me anyway.

It's a great feeling to be moving to lower numbers! I'm hoping by next weigh in, I will be into the average body fat percentage number. My coach thinks I can do it since I went from 36% to 33% in a week. That would be awesome! I will definitely let you know! Keep up the great work!
IPbeginnerNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #7  
Ready to reboot

S/C/G: Reboot with 140 as my goal

Height: 5'4"

I've lost 27 lbs in 2 months and 8 days. I am only "officially" down one pant size. Yes they are starting to get loose on me but one size smaller isn't happening yet. I am an A cup on a good day and I'm still wearing my old shirts. Don't fit in the next size down. In all this time I have had one person ask if I've lost weight (thank you JBK!!!) and one person I know but hadn't seen lately mention that I look shorter!!!

My husband though can tell all over and claims my shoulders are boney...
Great Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #8  

Had my third WI which happened to be at the beginning of my 5th week. I lost another 6.2 lbs that put me at a 17lb total fro October. This WI had no loss of inches. Our bodies are tricky little mechanisms!!!
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 280/Ticker/190

Height: 5'10"

Week four was my hardest because I was super hormonal.. but I still made it through it 100% on track.

My first week I lost 12lbs and 12 inches... but then I calmed down and lost like 2-4lbs a week for the following weeks.
LindseyTradeChic is offline   Reply With Quote