Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #31  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats everyone on all the closet shopping!

Good luck Scorbett!! You will do awesome!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #32  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Made it to ONEDERLAND!!!!!
Down 3.2 for week 14. It felt nice to change that 2 to a 1.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #33  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
So is everyone donating the old clothes or saving a few pieces? I priced getting the pants taken in but it's $15 each so it's not really worth the cost ... I'm not a stranger to the sewing machine but I never took pants in, any tips?

Today is officially my first day of P4. I actually lost .4 last week instead of gaining and my coach thinks I might drop a little more since my metabolism read as very high ... so that would be nice

So I noticed Rainbow hasn't been on lately - hope all is OK - I miss her smiling face!
I consigned/garage saled all of my stuff, as size 12 was the smallest i owned and now wear size 2. I am keeping some size 6 as my 'emergency pants'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
Awesome, Congrats!!!

IPDiva - I love your picture boo!
AGREED! LOVE THE NEW PIC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dane View Post
Anyone have any other ideas for using the Blueberry Pomegranate Granita aside from making Russian Tea, adding it to Raspberry Jelly for making a double batch or drinking it straight? It would be lovely to figure out how to make a cupcake with it!! (I'd experiment with adding some egg whites, a little baking powder and less water but I'm reluctant to waste $4.50 if it is a flop)
Look up some recipes for gelatin based products perhaps? You can try blending it in wit some ice cream ingredients? Freezing into popsicles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
I got rid of everything that was too big except 1 pair of size 8 pants. If I have to wear them again things are serious!

I found when I went closet shopping that a lot of my clothes were too dated. Did we really use to wear pants with such high waist?! And my shape is very different now that I am a manic exerciser. My old normal weight was 135 and I have clothes leftover from then that are too big at 145.
Lol..my smaller 12s were a throwback to old school styles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Indeed this will never be worn again! I loved it then and still love it now, but also really like the idea of a NEW dress for a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary in a few years.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!
What a great idea!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
LOL well I guess I made a pretty good phone impression - I just got called to do my in-person interview today! Can't get there today but we set it up for tomorrow morning. Now let's hope that the offer is in the range I gave them!
Sooooo awesome! Sounds great - good luck tomorrow!!!

Quote:
And huge congrats! Amazing feeling, isn't it?!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

WI#2 in the books, another 3 pounds down!

I was *slightly* bummed because I'm excited about my 10lb present to myself but it'll just have to wait a week! I know some people are doing pandora charms, does anyone else have a reward system?
Old 10-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #37  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Congrats, a zillion trillion congrats! I cannot wait to get to that one.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 150/123.4/115

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Congrats on making it to Onederland!!

Congrats to all the folks that shopped in their own closet!!!

Scorbett you are gonna be just fine with that new job, be confident!!

Have my three week WI shortly.

According to my scale lost 11 pounds in 21 days so happy!!

Last edited by sonyainva; 10-17-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #39  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
WOO HOO way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post

I was *slightly* bummed because I'm excited about my 10lb present to myself but it'll just have to wait a week! I know some people are doing pandora charms, does anyone else have a reward system?
I do! For every 10lb I reward myself with an Alex & Ani charm bracelet. The first 3 were my kids' birthstones, and a claddaugh for my very Irish husband I'm only 3lb away from the next one, haven't decided what I'm getting yet!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 253/StartIP232.2/220.4/145

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Jennlnige!~ That is so awesome!!!! Woot Woot!!
Scorbett, good luck! I hope its more than you asked for!
I am so glad you all talked about the releasing of hormones. I had no idea! I think that will help me mentally when I get unreasonably angry, now I have a fat cell to blame it on!!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #41  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I am going to make a suggestion. Your body is being overloaded with estrogen right now. Estrogen is stored in fat, and when you break open the fat cells the estrogen is released into your body. See if you can find a compounding pharmacy in your area (or find one online) that carries over the counter bio-identical progesterone. It is a cream that you rub into your skin. It will help put your hormones in balance and make you feel better. It will also help with the hair loss.
Progesterone saved my sanity when I was going through peri- menopause. It's pretty cheap, too.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 205/182 start IP/170/125

Height: 5'1"

Question

Congrats Jennlnige on your accomplishment! but, total newbie here...what is Onderland?

Good luck Scorbett on your interview! They are always hard but you will rock it!

IPDivaJen, woah! How totally awsome!! Have you considered maybe having the dress made into another one? I am sentimental like that...my wedding dress held so many great memories that I couldn't part with it and we are using it for my daughters...well, parts of it

Had Rainbowsmiles crabcakes last night! They were AwSoMe!! I didn't know about using just 1/2 packet if I should have added another, so I added an orange drink just in case. Made cauliflower rice on the side. Great meal!

Making a crock pot pork loin tonight that a gal from our office in Fairbanks made. Should be wonderful.

I have a gal that I work with on the plan also who swears by the packets and that I am going to stall if I use different recipies. Do you guys think that is so, if you are staying within the stuff allowed in phase 1? I can't stand to just eat meat without flavor and vegies. I like to mix it up! Any comments?? please?
Old 10-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #43  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweet4u View Post
Congrats Jennlnige on your accomplishment! but, total newbie here...what is Onderland?

Onderland is when you lose weight and reach the 100's like 199 or less. A huge milestone for many of us.

And welcome!
Old 10-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #44  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweet4u View Post

Good luck Scorbett on your interview! They are always hard but you will rock it!

IPDivaJen, woah! How totally awsome!! Have you considered maybe having the dress made into another one? I am sentimental like that...my wedding dress held so many great memories that I couldn't part with it and we are using it for my daughters...well, parts of it

Had Rainbowsmiles crabcakes last night! They were AwSoMe!! I didn't know about using just 1/2 packet if I should have added another, so I added an orange drink just in case. Made cauliflower rice on the side. Great meal!

Making a crock pot pork loin tonight that a gal from our office in Fairbanks made. Should be wonderful.

I have a gal that I work with on the plan also who swears by the packets and that I am going to stall if I use different recipies. Do you guys think that is so, if you are staying within the stuff allowed in phase 1? I can't stand to just eat meat without flavor and vegies. I like to mix it up! Any comments?? please?
I did have a bit of a slow down (but not stall) when I started cooking more of my veggies to add to the mixes and also when adding more WF stuff. Don't know why on that one either ...
Old 10-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #45  
Started IP: Sept 19/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post

I know I will be rewarding myself with a big shopping spree when this is all done. I will be getting rid of A LOT of clothes though, and that makes me sad.
Closed Thread