Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 AM   #16  
Ready to reboot

S/C/G: Reboot with 140 as my goal

Height: 5'4"

Anyone have any other ideas for using the Blueberry Pomegranate Granita aside from making Russian Tea, adding it to Raspberry Jelly for making a double batch or drinking it straight? It would be lovely to figure out how to make a cupcake with it!! (I'd experiment with adding some egg whites, a little baking powder and less water but I'm reluctant to waste $4.50 if it is a flop)
Old 10-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #17  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Phone interview went well! She said she definitely wants to bring me in for an in-person next week when the owner is back in town. We'll see how it goes from there but I feel good about it! Thanks for all the good vibes!!!
Awesome, Congrats!!!

IPDiva - I love your picture boo!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #18  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by this girl is awake View Post
Good morning everyone! Day 4 for me, so far 100%.

I have an event tonight that I'm nervous about. I have to go to this $100 a plate benefit dinner for work. I asked for the gluten free meal, which they said is steak, halibut and vegetables with a side salad. I'm just nervous that there will be something on the meat and I don't know how to find out. I will try calling today.

Does anyone else feel hot? I woke up feeling really hit, not feverish or anything. I wondered if it's my body buring calories, but that's probably wishful thinking
On days 2-3 I was feverish on and off, but after that everything went back to normal. I think it was part of the carb withdrawal for me.

IPdivajen- Love the pic! You have had an amazing transformation. Most people never wear their wedding dress again, looking at your pic, looks like you never will either.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #19  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Wooohoo - that's awesome!!
OMG! What a difference IPdivajen! You look amazing!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #20  
IP Start: 8/17/12

S/C/G: 183/150/150

Morning everyone!
I've been off the grid for the past week. My DH passed me his "cold". It was enough to keep me home from work for a few days last week. Even missed my WI last week. After all the Nyquil...I'm finally back OP.
Friday is WI day for me. I think I'm going to move on to Phase II. I've made it into the 150s which was really my goal. Looking forward to phasing off for the holidays.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #21  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Default Hormones...

Ok so it's that time again... it's been what 3-4 weeks now a month I guess that I have been back on the diet I think, and the hormones are a rushing! OY! I hate this part LOL I just feel yuck. I feel like sh't, I think people suck, I dislike everything and every one LOL nothing is satisfying...ugh! I know it will pass, but damnit... just the fact that I know it's the hormones being flushed out, and knowing that it pass in time... it's sooo frustraing that I have to go through it LOL I'm over it already!

You think if I cleanse that it will pass faster??? I think i just had a lighbulb moment! or maybe the opposite and make it worse??

Last edited by mlucas; 10-17-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #22  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dane View Post
Anyone have any other ideas for using the Blueberry Pomegranate Granita aside from making Russian Tea, adding it to Raspberry Jelly for making a double batch or drinking it straight? It would be lovely to figure out how to make a cupcake with it!! (I'd experiment with adding some egg whites, a little baking powder and less water but I'm reluctant to waste $4.50 if it is a flop)
I don't think the blueberry pom drink would work in cupcake/muffins - the protein used in that is totally different from the other drinks (it's collagen based). Think of it more like a jello drink than a regular protein drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post

You think if I cleanse that it will pass faster??? I think i just had a lighbulb moment! or maybe the opposite and make it worse??
My personal opinion - the cleanse is a waste of $$, from a medical standpoint you don't need to "Detox" your liver/kidneys if you are drinking enough water and the psyllium component of the cleanse product is something you can buy MUCH cheaper at any health food store. If you are having an issue with "C" then the psyllium will probably help, but otherwise just let the diet do its magic

Quote:
Wooohoo - that's awesome!!
OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! You can fit two of you in that dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
Congrats scorbett! I'm sure you'll nail the in-person interview! I hate politics too

So is everyone donating the old clothes or saving a few pieces? I priced getting the pants taken in but it's $15 each so it's not really worth the cost ... I'm not a stranger to the sewing machine but I never took pants in, any tips?

Today is officially my first day of P4. I actually lost .4 last week instead of gaining and my coach thinks I might drop a little more since my metabolism read as very high ... so that would be nice

So I noticed Rainbow hasn't been on lately - hope all is OK - I miss her smiling face!
I'm getting rid of stuff as I grow out of it, but I'm also not close to finishing my loss yet. When I get closer to maintenance, I may keep a few things in the next size up from where I land, for bloaty days and as the "marker" for when I might need to reboot. But I won't keep anything from where I'm at now!

I think Rainbow has been mostly hanging out in the 50's thread, but I miss her face too!

Last edited by scorbett1103; 10-17-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I got rid of everything that was too big except 1 pair of size 8 pants. If I have to wear them again things are serious!

I found when I went closet shopping that a lot of my clothes were too dated. Did we really use to wear pants with such high waist?! And my shape is very different now that I am a manic exerciser. My old normal weight was 135 and I have clothes leftover from then that are too big at 145.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #24  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
scorbett - sounds like good stuff all around! Congrats on the new/old finds in your closet and sending you mega good luck vibes for your interview today!!!
Thanks for the post yesterday about my trip. We are very excited!!!

You look amazing. I am so happy for you about phase 2 My wedding dress fits me now, but it isn't too big. That is AWESOME!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #25  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Ok so it's that time again... it's been what 3-4 weeks now a month I guess that I have been back on the diet I think, and the hormones are a rushing! OY! I hate this part LOL I just feel yuck. I feel like sh't, I think people suck, I dislike everything and every one LOL nothing is satisfying...ugh! I know it will pass, but damnit... just the fact that I know it's the hormones being flushed out, and knowing that it pass in time... it's sooo frustraing that I have to go through it LOL I'm over it already!

I am going to make a suggestion. Your body is being overloaded with estrogen right now. Estrogen is stored in fat, and when you break open the fat cells the estrogen is released into your body. See if you can find a compounding pharmacy in your area (or find one online) that carries over the counter bio-identical progesterone. It is a cream that you rub into your skin. It will help put your hormones in balance and make you feel better. It will also help with the hair loss.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
IPdivajen- Love the pic! You have had an amazing transformation. Most people never wear their wedding dress again, looking at your pic, looks like you never will either.
Indeed this will never be worn again! I loved it then and still love it now, but also really like the idea of a NEW dress for a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary in a few years.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #27  
IP rebooting

S/C/G: 276/ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
I am right there with you! I swear I hate everyone right now- and it seems like it is especially my husband this month!

Quote:
scorbett - sounds like good stuff all around! Congrats on the new/old finds in your closet and sending you mega good luck vibes for your interview today!!!
divajen- You look Awesome!!!

Quote:
Phone interview went well! She said she definitely wants to bring me in for an in-person next week when the owner is back in town. We'll see how it goes from there but I feel good about it! Thanks for all the good vibes!!!
Here's to a great phone interview and to an even better in-person one!

I am so tired of the hormonal issues this week.And on top of that I have had 2 different colds- one from my kids and a worse one my husband brought home! I swear I am not catching a break the last few weeks. I am so proud of myself though because through everything I have stayed 100% OP. So anyway enough whining- hope everyone has a great day!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #28  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

LOL well I guess I made a pretty good phone impression - I just got called to do my in-person interview today! Can't get there today but we set it up for tomorrow morning. Now let's hope that the offer is in the range I gave them!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #29  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
LOL well I guess I made a pretty good phone impression - I just got called to do my in-person interview today! Can't get there today but we set it up for tomorrow morning. Now let's hope that the offer is in the range I gave them!
All positive vibes - you'll nail it!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #30  
IP Start: 8/17/12

S/C/G: 183/150/150

Scorbett...
You much have made a great impression! Best of luck on your in-person interview.

IPDivajen..
Great picture!
Closed Thread