Old 08-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimiloo View Post
I just got news that I was rejected from a job I interviewed for. I really thought I was in there, I was crying for an hour while trying to take care and be happy around my 7 month old. All I wanted to do was drink. This is why I am here, I medicate with food and alcohol (lets talk about the take out i wanted too). Once again, IP shows me the habits i'm hoping this will help me break and be more conscious t of.

I'm just really sad. It's been 7 months since I've worked, I need to get back out there.
Such bad news but please don't feel you have been "rejected". Very often it is just about impossible to choose between several top candidates for a job and it ends up being just the luck of the draw. I hope something works out for you soon. And WTG in not turning to former bad habits to get through the disappointment.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #107  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradise View Post
Just had a NSV!! I am away for the weekend and staying at a huge resort. ... So, I think I deserve a "congrats" for going through so much trouble tonight just to make sure I stick to this diet!
CONGRATS

NSV: I just learned how to make big letters like rainbow! Some days my eyes are so tired, hers are the only posts I can read! LOL

BTW, how is the temp in Florida in August? Always wondered if I should go in summer but I usually wait till I'm in the snow till I head to the sunshine
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #108  
Diane on track July 2014

Sunshine, that was seriously THE BEST birthday cake ever -- and completely 0,0,0
It's a great site when strangers take time for each other. Makes us all feel like one big cyberspace family (and we know who "wuv"s us enough to whoop us into shape if we start whining! LOL)
Old 08-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #109  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I found I got really hungry when i switched to Muscle Milk lite. There is just not enough protein in it. I was glad to finish it off and go back to the Premier Protein RTDs form Costco.
Yah..ive been testing out the regular muscle milk but splitting it in half because of the carb count..so one shake box for the whole day...Boy am i glad im finished those and going back to my atkins rtds....they just did nothing for me...and they tasted so sweeeeet...i felt like i was drinking sugary chocolate milk...
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:42 AM   #110  
Pacific Northwest Loser

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Rainbow, you are awesome! BEST CAKE EVAR!!!!!!

Thanks - you made me smile, as always!!!!
Wow! I love the new before and after photos. You are rocking it! I cannot believe how fast you are dropping but I am so thrilled for you.
sunshinered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #111  
Pacific Northwest Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osohealthy View Post
So sad... Boys came home from school and found our dog passed away.. Need to shake the mood, my Dau and newborn land any second. But gosh it is hard he was 15 and I realized it was bound to happen. Just the timing. I guess I should be grateful, yesterday was my birthday and tomorrow is DD.. Send good juju and vibes my way...
So sorry to hear about your dog. It affects us deeply. I understand and send condolences your way. Hang in there.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #112  
Diane on track July 2014

Ah see Rainbow? I was callin' ya Sunshine 'cause you brighten our day! I actually check the "recipes from the Rainbow" often, so I just had a braindead moment there ... sorry about complimenting the wrong person for the FAB cake
Old 08-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #113  
Pacific Northwest Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradise View Post
Just had a NSV!! I am away for the weekend and staying at a huge resort. Well, I was good and packed all of my food for the weekend and made my poor hubby pack his too even though he's not on a diet, lol. So, we get here and they tell us there is no microwave anywhere here at this resort! This place has 7 buildings...it's a huge resort next to Disneyworld....and not 1 microwave?!?! Apparently, they don't have microwaves because they want everyone to spend money on the food here at the resort restaurants. Well, after giving my sob story to the manager and several others about how I would just have to starve for the weekend, they finally took me to a microwave in the staff break room. So, I think I deserve a "congrats" for going through so much trouble tonight just to make sure I stick to this diet! For me, this was a pretty big thing. The old me would have said "screw, it. I guess I HAVE to go be bad".

Week 1 WI: -6.6
Nice job!! It's amazing what can happen when we ask for what we want. I took the RTDs and mango smoothies and asked for a fridge for "my prescriptions that required refrigeration" when I was traveling last week.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:07 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

I am sooooo pumped to go camping with a huge group of family and friends tomorrow!!! It has become a tradition for us these past 6 or so years. The last weekend of August we get together and have a great time catching up as summer has been so busy for everyone!
I have my IP friendly meals packed! I'm ready to make this a OP healthy camping trip! Not just for me but my family as well!

I wanted to say Welcome to the Newbies!!!! This forum is a godsend!

Also Congratulations to everone today on their awesome WI's!!!! I love reading about everyone's success! Keep up the great work!!!
SheenaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #115  
IP Start date 8-11-12

S/C/G: 204/204/125

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
CONGRATS

NSV: I just learned how to make big letters like rainbow! Some days my eyes are so tired, hers are the only posts I can read! LOL

BTW, how is the temp in Florida in August? Always wondered if I should go in summer but I usually wait till I'm in the snow till I head to the sunshine

In August, it's still hot! LOL. It's been about 90-95 this month. It stays hot until somewhere in September/November, it will cool down a little, but probably still be about 80.
Saradise is offline   Reply With Quote