Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #31  
IP Newb

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'4

Well I feel the need to get this out, I had my first WI on Tuesday (great, down 9 lbs and 2 inches) and saw my bff that night. She's normally really critical of me and dieting and i decided to just not tell her.....i spent the night with her and ate a normal dinner meaning NOT phase 1 and had a glass of wine.

BIG HUGE MISTAKE. I had the worst chills EVER. I felt terrible, I will not do that again, I learned my lesson. I know it takes time to claw back from that, and I knew that going into it. I am just writing it off as a learning experience to how i would feel and how much i hated it. No thanks, no cheats until this weight comes off. Holy cripes!!!!!!

Yesterday I was 100% and will be. And the funny thing, when i pulled out my RTD shakes she was so supportive and even told me the famous chef she works for is on them too!!!
Aimiloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #32  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

So I started the IP program one week ago today, I had my one week weigh in yesterday, and I've lost 7lbs. Apparently I have also lost 19 inches. I had measured myself the first week, and went home and measured myself again and I came up with 12 1/2" (30cm). This seems far more realistic to me, not sure where the difference came from but I am happy none the less! Looking forward to checking out more of this site, I've already learned a lot!
Hope everyone is feeling fantastic, and good luck to all!
Bella73123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #33  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good Mornng Everyone!

I am feeling much better than I was 2 days ago. I am also feeling very hungry since I havent been eating right the last 2 days.
I am not going to indulge, I am going to just continue on the plan like normal and fight off the hunger.

Nothing real important to report. Other than maybe watching this hurricane coming to see what it's going to do. I sure dont feel like packing up and leaving the house, but I am not going to stay home and risk being without electricity. My hubby said he needs a weeks vacation. LOL

hope everyone has a great day!!

Congrats to all the losers and good luck to those weighing in.
My BF comes home wednesday I told him stay away maybe the hurricane will too....lol....he said wow I see how important I am to you.....lol....anyways ....

Here is week 67 video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-RHf5tWajY
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #34  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyasbug View Post
Huge NSV happening right now. im flying today to see family, and as i write this i am comfortably seated in my airplane seat with my legs cross legged. i didn't realize it at first but then i was whoa...I've never done this before. what a great feeling to start my 4 day weekend!!
Yay you!I flew just a few weeks ago and the seatbelt didn't fit me on a couple of the planes - that was really awful, so I know what a great NSV this is - and will be for me too on my next trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

gf.....ooooh IF you and i lived closer...
WE WOULD SO TEAR UP THAT DANCE FLOOR!!!! and SHAKE IT UP FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!

ima dancing fool!!!!

Oh yeah, that would be awesome! Have a great day rainbowsmiles!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
My BF comes home wednesday I told him stay away maybe the hurricane will too....lol....he said wow I see how important I am to you.....lol....anyways ....

Here is week 67 video!
Love your videos sweet lady. I'm doing alts. but if I lived near you I would probably join your clinic.
stargirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #35  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimiloo View Post
Well I feel the need to get this out, I had my first WI on Tuesday (great, down 9 lbs and 2 inches) and saw my bff that night. She's normally really critical of me and dieting and i decided to just not tell her.....i spent the night with her and ate a normal dinner meaning NOT phase 1 and had a glass of wine.

BIG HUGE MISTAKE. I had the worst chills EVER. I felt terrible, I will not do that again, I learned my lesson. I know it takes time to claw back from that, and I knew that going into it. I am just writing it off as a learning experience to how i would feel and how much i hated it. No thanks, no cheats until this weight comes off. Holy cripes!!!!!!

Yesterday I was 100% and will be. And the funny thing, when i pulled out my RTD shakes she was so supportive and even told me the famous chef she works for is on them too!!!
This goes for all the newbies out there reading the daily posts. DON'T CHEAT!!!

The first thing my coach said to me was Don't Cheat. I read lots of old posts on here before deciding to do IP and people kept warning not to cheat. When you cheat once, it makes it really hard to get back on plan and stay on plan. It also can set back your weight loss 1 week.

Also, I remember seeing some stats before about keeping the weight off. The people who didnt cheat had a much higher success rate of losing and keeping the weight off.
ragdoll74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #36  
IP Newb

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
This goes for all the newbies out there reading the daily posts. DON'T CHEAT!!!

The first thing my coach said to me was Don't Cheat. I read lots of old posts on here before deciding to do IP and people kept warning not to cheat. When you cheat once, it makes it really hard to get back on plan and stay on plan. It also can set back your weight loss 1 week.

Also, I remember seeing some stats before about keeping the weight off. The people who didnt cheat had a much higher success rate of losing and keeping the weight off.
This chick will not cheat again, holy heck just the way i felt!!!!!!!! No thanks!!!!!!
Aimiloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'7"

**peeks in**

Hi everyone!! This is my first daily chat because this is my first day OP! I am really excited about this program but nervous at the same time!

Even though today is my first official day, I have been reading like a mad woman through this site every day and I've learned so much already thanks to all you wonderful peeps!!

So I just wanted to say "hi" and congratulations on all the lost poundage!! Can't wait to be able to say I am included in that loss!

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
KateLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #38  

Quote:
This chick will not cheat again, holy heck just the way i felt!!!!!!!! No thanks!!!!!!
Be thankful that it made you feel horrible!! If it hadn't it wouldn't be as easy to say never again and that is such a huge step
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #39  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Good Morning my fellow lifestyle changers.

Today is a good day... after this entire week of reafffirming every morning that I am worth the work and that taking it simple and slow is good, I finally feel back on track. Not so sluggish. I finally am getting the energy from my " all natural green goo" breakfast that I have been missing.

Today's installment of:

Brandy's Feel good Quote of the day::::

Make the decision, then do something - no matter how small - toward accomplishing what you want.

That is where keeping it simple and going back to the basics after being on this program for so long is helping. Get the innocence back longtimers.... newbies don't loose the innocence of the beginning. We can do this......
Tigerlvr52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #40  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateLyne View Post
**peeks in**

Hi everyone!! This is my first daily chat because this is my first day OP! I am really excited about this program but nervous at the same time!

Even though today is my first official day, I have been reading like a mad woman through this site every day and I've learned so much already thanks to all you wonderful peeps!!

So I just wanted to say "hi" and congratulations on all the lost poundage!! Can't wait to be able to say I am included in that loss!

Welcome to our nutty group.... lots of love both fuzzy and tough here on this board.
Tigerlvr52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #41  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

Here is week 67 video!
I love your videos Lisa! If I was closer I would come to your clinic too! I will visit you one day.
aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning IP family! As I plan my menu for the day and think about how to best spend the last few days of summer break, I am stricken by the gratitude I feel for so many of you and for this board
Riss – Your post on Wednesday was beautiful and awe inspiring. Thank you for being so honest and letting us use your strength.
RainbowSmiles – I love seeing your posts every day – you are definitely a bright spot on our board and your upbeat attitude is just what I need!
Sewmam – Your calm thoughtful approach to everything – from you health concerns to preparing for winter – make me feel settled. You are a great inspiration.
IP43 - thanks for the camping suggestions. I know what to do… just have to get myself to actually do it! Lol Your encouragement helps.
Of course Wuv – your tough love and unwavering conviction – strength for me to draw from.
Wingnut, Scorbett, LizRR, Tigrlvr… and so many others … make me thankful for this site.

Wishing everyone a Great OP IP Day!!
Aw, thanks to you too, and I agree, some lovely folks on here. We are all very lucky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
So I made a new Phase 3 breakfast recipe last night - it was BEAUTIFUL, a Strawberry & Rhubarb Custard Crumble.
Hey Liz, my allergies are crappy too - nose is stuffed and dripping all the time now. What's the recipe for the crumble? Anything that says 'rhubarb' and 'custard' gets my attention...

Quote:
Aimi, sorry you went through this, but it sure is a learning experience isn't it? Several people, myself included, started the program without telling people in their life. I wanted to be sure of myself and not hear any naysaying. So many opinions out there, and this journey requires such dedication and faith that we just don't need the negative crap from anybody. So, good for you that you learned and rededicated yourself to your future !!!

----

I see so many new faces here - welcome to all of you and good luck on your journey !!! This program will change your life if you are ready and you let it do it's stuff...

Margaret
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateLyne View Post
**peeks in**

*** grabs katelyne by the hand and pulls her in *****

COME ON IN....THERE'S AN IP PART-TAY GOING ON!!!

rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #44  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

*** grabs katelyne by the hand and pulls her in *****

COME ON IN....THERE'S AN IP PART-TAY GOING ON!!!

HAHAHAHA I love you Rainbow!!!
aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #45  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
HAHAHAHA I love you Rainbow!!!

awww LOVE YOU TOO SISTA!!!!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote