Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
Morning all!

I'm about ready to throw my scale out. It's not moving how I'd like to see it ESPECIALLY when I've been SO careful about getting lots of lean meats in this week. It doesn't help either that my husband has moved to Phase 2 and is now losing MORE weight than on Phase 1. GRR!!

I've got a busy day of doctors appointments. Going to try and hit up some consignment shops while I'm out on my own (hubby took the day off and is staying with the kids!!).
Nova, Hoping the whoosh fairy will visit you while you are out and around. Let me know your fav consignment shops. My clothes are super loose!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #32  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Down another 5 lbs at WI #13! The woosh fairy visited me Hope everyone has great NSVs and WIs today!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #33  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Morning everyone. I'm having an extremely productive morning, just not with anything work related! LoL having fun with the recipe book and another PDF I'm making for a different forum, just kind of toodling along. Our dogs get to meet a little old man (10 yo pug/boxer looking thing) tonight at our house, if they hit it off we might be dogsitting in a couple weeks.

My bike is up and running like a dream. I was a hero last night, DH was freaking out (i kid you not) for the last week "i need to find my gloves" which translates from man-speak "find my gloves because i never put anything away so wouldn't know where to start looking". I finally caved last night at midnight and went to the same closet i told him they were in (he told me he looked and they weren't there) guess what i found... yeah, the gloves. They are cushioned and his hands are falling asleep from the vibrations on his bike, so he was hoping the gloves helped reduce the vibration.

Now I know he's back to his old antics, was up until 2AM fretting about his exhaust on his bike. I swear he's gotten worse with his obsessive behavior about his bike. Less than a week after it was done, he was bored. Two weeks after it's done, he's looking at what he could have done different. Three weeks after it's done (this week) he's asking me if we can start talking about his next project! GAh!!!!! AT least it is only paint on the bike he's talking about, but it'll still run $1k+ so I"m all irritable about it. Then he's freaking about his exhaust heat shield and just, grrrr, and how it touches the frame so heats it up (damn that conductive metal)...sorry, i digress.

anyways, i'm off to make my morning shake, had coffee with some EAS in it this morning to tide me over for a while. had a mini-gain of 0.2 this morning, so not even thinking about it, i was crazy dehydrated yesterday and rode the motorcycle a ton, so might have retained some water or gained some muscle. toodles to all!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #34  

wuv- hmmm I need to read up on how to do the quote's. My stats are 5'11 and 303. I assume you mean those Realistically I need to lose 150 but I'd be happy w/ myself if I got back down to 200. I'll do my weighin on Sun so hopefully there will be something. I'll definitely keep in mind the month min!!!!
Thanks for everyones input and responses !!!!
It's almost ticker time (another thing to read up on)
Old 07-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #35  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Wuv she did but I forgot. I was laughing and nervous about the surgery.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #36  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. I am having a great time with my Mom and sister, so I haven't had much time to spend on here. I am not doing very well this week. Phase 2 was harder than I thought, but I have been away from home for at least 1 meal a day and I haven't had very many good choices where they wanted to eat. I am not fretting about it. I am moving on to phase 3 on Friday after my WI due to my surgery next week. I am going to move back to phase 1 to finish to my goal weight after I heal.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #37  
Started IP: June 2012

S/C/G: 172/158/143

Height: 5'5"

NovaScents -- I know how you feel about the scale and being extra cautious...I'm just trying to keep the faith in the program. On the bright side, the scale hasn't moved, but I certainly feel better in my clothes, and in general -- I hope you are having those nsv even if the scale isn't working.

I am kinda frustrated with the whole thing, but have decided that I am going to stick it out through the end of august -- if I lose more, great, if I don't, well, I doubt I will gain.

On another note...I get the pleasure of apologizing to a coworker today for something I don't think I should have to apologize for...the joys of office politics and bowing to the most sensitive person in the office...

Oh well, tomorrow's Friday, and then the weekend...woohoo
Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #38  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by guttergirl9 View Post
wuv- hmmm I need to read up on how to do the quote's. My stats are 5'11 and 303. I assume you mean those Realistically I need to lose 150 but I'd be happy w/ myself if I got back down to 200. I'll do my weighin on Sun so hopefully there will be something. I'll definitely keep in mind the month min!!!!
Thanks for everyones input and responses !!!!
It's almost ticker time (another thing to read up on)
You really need to give it more than 2 weeks. Yes that is the stats I was talking about. I started out at 388lbs now 15 months later I am at 219lbs....170lbs lighter...it works!!....list what you have in a day food wise and we will see what you are maybe forgetting or could add more of. That is if you don't mind
Old 07-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 238/191/148

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerdna59 View Post
Just wondering if others experience what I will call "bathroom issues" while on IP? I feel like everything just goes right through me...it started last week one night after I ate a bar for an evening snack and within 30 minutes I was running to the restroom which went on for almost an hour. Up until that happened I had not had any issues while on the protocol. Nothing seems to be helping either.
My bathroom issues are the opposite of yours. I get locked up. The only time I have had things go right through me have been the times I have cheated. Go figure. I have to take the Novilax and even that dosen't always move me.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #40  
Feb 2012

S/C/G: 300/248/145

Height: 5'6"

Mom2hi- Good luck on your job interview.
I had ried the cereal egg white pancakes and they were OK, but not fantastic. I could not find the rolling pin, so used the hammer to crush the cereal, not too sucessfully. Today I tried again, Put the cereal in the blender and added the egg whites and whipped it up. They were awesome. I did not remember to add any flavorings, but used WF bluebberry syrup. I will make this again for sure.
Have a great OP day!! Remembe the weekend is almost here.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Kaypix
Love your story about obsessive dh. Mine is similar with putting together vintage BSAs (64, 65, 66, 67), back to showroom quality. (nutz) everytime he complains about the cost of IP, I remind him of the $s he spent on eBay! Oh and when I said dh, my iPad wants to correct it to duh! Haha

Good luck on WIs today!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 238/191/148

Height: 5'9"

I was just wondering how everyone was handleing buying new clothes and getting rid of old ones. Do you buy them as you are losing weight? Are you waiting until you hit your goal? I have clothes that range from a 16W to a 14 in my closet. I don't have too much stuff in the 14 so I am running out of options. Somedays I wear things that are clearly too big. I am trying to hold off on purchasing something until I get closer to my goal. Maybe I can reward myself with clothes instead of food.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolChickInAFatSuit View Post
Good morning. I posted this in the alternatives thread yesterday and got zero response. Hoping it will get noticed here Nd someone can help me out. I did read through previous alternative posts, but didn't really find what I'm looking for.

Can someone in the know give me clarification on this?
When choosing an alternative product:

1) you should go by net carbs, meaning I should subtract fiber and sugar alcohol from the total carbs?

2) the serving should be under 9 net carbs to be considered unrestricted?

3) are there a minimum and maximum amounts of protein and carbs I should be consuming per day?

I have tried Muscle Milk Lite from Walmart and yesterday i bought Premier Protein RTDs at Costco. I think those are considered ok with IP.
Thanks for your input. Although I feel more comfortable staying with IP products, financially I just can't do it anymore.
O

I've no idea, but I do know if you google an IP product by name, often nutritional info comes up. Good luck!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflowerbomb View Post
I was just wondering how everyone was handleing buying new clothes and getting rid of old ones. Do you buy them as you are losing weight? Are you waiting until you hit your goal? I have clothes that range from a 16W to a 14 in my closet. I don't have too much stuff in the 14 so I am running out of options. Somedays I wear things that are clearly too big. I am trying to hold off on purchasing something until I get closer to my goal. Maybe I can reward myself with clothes instead of food.
I love thrift stores!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 273/255/175

Height: 5'7"

Good morning! Lovely overcast and slightly cool day here in western SD. Excited to be 100% on plan, posted my daily menu and have promised my future self that today I will not break and I will not cheat.

My husband is out of town for work and the evenings are my toughest time. A little too quiet and my hands are a little too idle. Last night I made the pudding muffins- fantastic! Lemon pudding - added poppy seeds and almond extract and put a little WF Syrup. Tonight I will try another combination. I think it will help with the boredom and loneliness. Baking was a big hobby of mine so that makes me feel more like my old self too.

Have a great on plan day!
Closed Thread