Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Hellooo Monday!

I woke up SO sick this morning, not fun with three small children all home on Summer Vacation!! Finally started feeling better at 10 though, so that was good.

Had a BUSY weekend, but made out alright. I had one slip on Saturday, but did good otherwise- even with being at a hospital all day Sunday working! LOVE IT!!

Looking forward to Wednesday's WI. Hoping for another big number!!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 148/144/128

Height: 5'5 and a half.....because the half is so important :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Good morning everyone and hope you're having a good Monday so far. I just dropped my son off at his volunteer job. He's working at a nature day camp for three weeks this summer. I hope he likes it because I reminded him that they are counting on him. 14 year old teenage boys can be difficult sometimes, lol. Now I'm off to the gym. Good luck for those having WI's this morning. And as always stay 100%!
I dropped my 14 old off as a volunteer camp counselor with cubscouts. He is so funny when he comments on some of the "naughty" boys. I'm cracking up because it was totally him!

Kikig3 I had similar feelings. I started eating 1-2 oz of my dinner protien at lunch with a big salad and that really helped. I skipped the lunch packet & had it aruond 3 pm.

Have a great day everyone
Old 06-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingLawyer View Post
Happy Monday all! My first weigh-in was this morning and I'm down 8.2 pounds! Pretty crazy that in my first week I lost almost as much as I lost in six weeks prior to starting the program when I was eating a healthy low carb diet and exercising. Did not get my exercise in yesterday, but was 100% on plan and looking forward to another OP week.

Mooselover and mompattie - your pictures are great! You can really tell a difference, and I love how in the newer/slimmer pictures your smiles are so much brighter!

Soso - good luck!

I gotta get to work, hope everyone has a great day!
Congratulations to you on your huge loss!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers82 View Post
I am 3 days away from my 20 days on here...and only a few more posts until I hit 20... Can't wait to have a siggy!
It is fun to have!!! You're almost there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Mmmm, I made a vanilla pudding waffle and put rhubarb with WF strawberry syrup on top. Best breakfast I have had in a while. I can't make waffles when I am traveling. It is so good to be home!!!
Yum that sounds so good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
I reached Onederland... my official weight was 198 and some change...

Wooooohoooooo curvy 8 here I come!
Congratulations; that is great!!! You're doing fantastic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen71 View Post
Happy Monday! Hope everyone is having a great OP day.

WI #5 today and down 2.8 lbs. WOO HOO!!!

Just loving IP so much! Now if I can just get motivated to exercise. Definitely need arm exercises...any suggestions out there?

Have a great OP day!
Big congrats on the weight loss!! I too have not started to excersize; I really really hate it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
Hellooo Monday!

I woke up SO sick this morning, not fun with three small children all home on Summer Vacation!! Finally started feeling better at 10 though, so that was good.

Had a BUSY weekend, but made out alright. I had one slip on Saturday, but did good otherwise- even with being at a hospital all day Sunday working! LOVE IT!!

Looking forward to Wednesday's WI. Hoping for another big number!!
So sorry you don't feel well!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #79  
Restarted 9/4/2013

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/145

Wow, just got back from WI and this board is already 6 pages! Will read them all on my lunch break, but had to share, 1st WI -6. WooHoo. tha is not what my scale said, but will go with it!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #80  

Enjoying reading everyone's WI successes AND seeing the progress pictures. I keep telling myself I have to start taking pictures of myself, but I never get around to it. Maybe I'll do it after my WI tomorrow.

I'm so excited that my husband has finally decided he wants to take this journey with me. He is attending a seminar tomorrow night and will sign up then. I've lost almost 70 pounds. I told him I'm going to be really mad at him if he catches up to me in a short period of time. Just teasing him, I am just so thrilled that he is ready to get healthy with me. Woohooo!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Mmmm, I made a vanilla pudding waffle and put rhubarb with WF strawberry syrup on top. Best breakfast I have had in a while. I can't make waffles when I am traveling. It is so good to be home!!!
ooooo that's a fabulous idea!!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Congrats Viciousdoggie - feels good, doesn't it?

Thanks, LizRR. I've definitely cut way back on exercise since started; instead of 45 mins - 1 hour of intervals I'm doing a 30 minute walk on the treadmill at a leisurely pace. I'm keeping my heart rate in the middle of the fat burning zone. To be honest, it doesn't feel much like exercise, but I don't want to overdo it. I didn't want to give up exercise entirely for the first three weeks because (1) it is a good habit and (2) I feel so much better (and sleep better) when I exercise and (3) it gives me and my workout/IP buddy (Bdmom) a chance to catch up on our day!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 277/172/177

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Morning Everyone...

Looks like a rainy day in Hardy..
Mmmm ive just figured out that fresh chopped cilantro with a little EVOO and salt and pepper and lime juice on shredded cabbage and lettuce tastes delicious!! Tangy and zesty and fresh!! I love cilantro!!

Well Ive hit day 9 today and im officially down 10 pounds! Woot! This is good peeps this is good!!

I also had another success. The past week i have been having a hard time getting out of bed...turns out ive been taking my night meds too late and so i took them way earlier this time and i wasnt groggy in the morning!! YAY!!! So i feel awake and refreshed...My brain is actually functioning before 11am this morning!!

Anywho..hope everyone has a great day OP!
I always forget how much I love cilantro. Thanks! This sounds yummy and perfect for summer!!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #84  
Restarted 9/4/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingLawyer View Post
Congrats Viciousdoggie - feels good, doesn't it?

Thanks, LizRR. I've definitely cut way back on exercise since started; instead of 45 mins - 1 hour of intervals I'm doing a 30 minute walk on the treadmill at a leisurely pace. I'm keeping my heart rate in the middle of the fat burning zone. To be honest, it doesn't feel much like exercise, but I don't want to overdo it. I didn't want to give up exercise entirely for the first three weeks because (1) it is a good habit and (2) I feel so much better (and sleep better) when I exercise and (3) it gives me and my workout/IP buddy (Bdmom) a chance to catch up on our day!
Thanks LosingLawyer, When is your WI?
Old 06-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboiler View Post
This might be a silly question, but to make an EAS popsicle did you just put the shake in a mold to freeze? This sounds like a great idea for the summer time as an extra treat or something to change things up a bit.
that's exactly what i did and thought of a brilliant idea a little too late... i made chocolate ones before and they were great... this time was strawberry... NEXT TIME , i will put chocolate in half, let it freeze , then add strawberry to get a chocolate covered strawberry
Old 06-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #86  
Restarted 9/4/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by J bug View Post
Morning! Newbie here - first post. I'm on my 5th day starting IP and it's been interesting! I'm not tempted by foods I shouldn't have, but I've been battling some headaches and hunger at times. I can tell I've definitely lost some weight though, so that's awesome. My first WI will be this Wednesday.
Welcomw J Bug, I had my first WI today. He said the headache was Carb withdrawl and to make sure I was having one restricted food per day to help that. Goodluck
Old 06-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 201/165/150

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Good evening everyone! It's night for me and I am just about to head to bed. South Korea is many hours ahead of you Westerners.

After my big loss the first week, the scale no longer wants to budge. But I will be patient. I know the plan works! It got me from 220 to 144 before, sometimes it just takes time. I look back on my pictures from before when I start to feel down and realize just how far I have truly come.

I am happy that my protein bars arrived today! I was drinking three protein shakes a day as alternatives and I was about to go crazy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!
You are so cute! Hope that's not offensive. I'm quite a bit older than you. Anyway, you look great!
Old 06-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #88  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone. WI today and down 4.8 lbs! That's 31.6 lbs and 30 inches in seven weeks. I'll take it. Missed onderland by .8 but next week! Just made pudding muffins for the first time and pretty tasty. It made eight and I only ate 4 so I'll have the other 4 after I plant some flowers. Have a good day.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
No good, very bad day.

Yesterday was horrible. (Day 11). I was light headed most of the day and HUNGRY. I gave in and ate one extra IP packet (non-R) added 1/4 tsp salt to my drink bottle each time I filled it and then Drank over a gallon of water or Koolaide made with splenda. By the evening I was fine, but the afternoon had my head spinning .

Today I'm great; ready to conquer the world.

Anyone have any idea of what may have happened yesterday?

Kristina

I would suspect your blood pressure had gone down. Good job on using the salt. If it was blood pressure the salt corrects it.
Pat
Old 06-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #90  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

NSV. Out to an early dinner with the kids and really wanted to pick some fries off their plates but didn't.
Closed Thread