Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Darralyn, I don't know if you saw my response to you on the 'You know you love IP" post the other night, but your new photo is nice! You have such a beautiful smile.
Stacy, do you have pics? I'd love to see your before and after - especially with your new "do"
Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #32  
CkM

S/C/G: 175/155/130

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning everyone. I hope that everyone is enjoying this great weather I know I am. I go back to MN next weekend for a long weekend to spend it with my hubby and neighbors. Other than my husband, I haven't seen my neighbors since March! I hoping to have about 15 pounds gone total by next weekend! I am at 9 right now... hopefully I can meet the 3 a week for this week and next

Congrats to everyone on their WI's today! I love reading everyones posts and encouragement! Have a great OP day!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #33  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
Does the "I'm always snacky" feeling EVER go away? I've been IP for two weeks and I really feel like I'm going crazy every day because I can't stop feeling snacky. Yesterday was horrible for it and I ate SO much lettuce I think I'm going to turn into a head of romaine.

Please, please, please tell me it will pass soon.
For me it did! I was a constant snacker. It took about 4 weeks of sheer will power ti get through it. I also decided to take one of my four cups of veggies out of a meal and make a snack of it. I've made zucchini chips, turnip fries, kale chips. I keep those on hand for when I am feeling snacky and if by the end of the day I haven't had them all in snack form, I add them to my evening meal.

I hope that helps!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #34  
SBDubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Darralyn, I don't know if you saw my response to you on the 'You know you love IP" post the other night, but your new photo is nice! You have such a beautiful smile.
Stacy, do you have pics? I'd love to see your before and after - especially with your new "do"
I will look around for a before pic. My coach has one, but I never liked to be in pictures at my heaviest... Im sure you all know the feeling. I used to be the one to jump up and offer to take it.

NOT ANYMORE! I can't get into the middle of a pic fast enough hahaah
Old 05-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Lace & Levis,
I just caught up reading yesterday's thread. I am so sorry for all of your losses (except the weight loss, of course). I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, am a foster family for dogs, also lost a number of siblings who were relatively young in life, know the pain you speak of...my thoughts are with you as you work through this pain.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
Does the "I'm always snacky" feeling EVER go away? I've been IP for two weeks and I really feel like I'm going crazy every day because I can't stop feeling snacky. Yesterday was horrible for it and I ate SO much lettuce I think I'm going to turn into a head of romaine.

Please, please, please tell me it will pass soon.
I did find the snackiness got better. It took some time to get the metabolic switch going well! Once my body adjusted, it was easier.

Fir myself, there are still things that trigger my old snacky cravings. Feeling tired or stressed is a big one for me! All those years of eating response...*sigh*. The trigger just automatically happens. I have to have a plan for alternate things to do when the cravings or desure to snack happen. Having a plan of different things to do in response really helps!

Last edited by Samba; 05-17-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:40 AM   #37  
SBDubs

@Dakin I just added a before pic to my signature. It was at my birthday last year- I was 190.

I will take a photo tonight and post it!!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #38  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
I'm awake!! i'm awake!! and I'm Caffeinated!!!!!!! Oh god I forget sometimes what it is like to have coffee in the morning. Last ... um... 4 mornings I've had my scoop of shake stuff in hot coffee or made it into a frappuccino. Today was the first day I didn't use the blender, and I'll admit, I like the blender more! It turns out sooo good and foamy foamy fun-ness, how can I go wrong with that right? Even without the ice it's cool to make it be foamy and add to coffee and have the coffee feel like a latte (as opposed to frappuccino)

Enough of coffee talk...man I'm hyper, ugh! I found out I'm down 2.2 lbs from yesterday (thinking maybe C visited me Tuesday from Monday's debauchery, and didn't leave til AFTER weigh in yesterday). I also found out that despite me HATING how mad and "b**chy I am all the time, DH apparently finds it super um...cookie-baking material... lol. He said it's good for me to stand up to him (I'm super submissive to him normally, it's sad). So now I'm hoping after I lose the weight I'll have enough of this feeling to be able to have it be a somewhat habit with him, just not the rest of the world. Also, DH took the wheels off my motorcycle tonight and is taking them down to get the tires replaced (tires were 5 years old, that's dangerous on a sport bike), so as of tomorrow, I GET TO RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE AGAIN!!! Haven't ridden since LAST september and oh my gosh I totally have "the itch"!

So overall - my day is kind of going super, and I PRAY it stays that way, just for today. The world can suck tomorrow, but today I really want to ride on this emotional high.

Happy OP Day for everyone I hope, good luck on your weigh ins and if I see the Whoosh fairy I'll send her your way!
Good news about the bike. Awesome news about being assertive/confident. "Cookies" are an awesome reward! I know I've changed gears with my weight loss and wanted to bake more. My partner still isn't very interested.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Stacy, way to go! Goal! Yeah you! I think a little cut and color makes a woman happy!

Samba, I also loose at a slow and steady pace but we are loosing! If I have a big week it is followed by a small one. But we are loosing and I don't feel like it has taken that long in hindsite. Just keep going, we will get there!

I hope everyone else has a great day. It is good to be a looser.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:57 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Thank you Dakin, you are always so kind!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 160/155/110

Height: 5'1"

WI #3 this morning and down another 2.8 pounds!! woohoo!! Hoping for a big loss next week. I'm gonna set me goal at 4 pounds. I'm 133.8 right now, and I would am just itching to get into the 120s. I would just die if I'm under 130 next week! But if not, no worries! I'm sure if not next week it will happen the week after that! Which is why I love this diet!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #42  
Started IP 4/4/2012

S/C/G: 267.8/150/150

Height: 5'5'

WI#6 last night - down 2.8 for a total of 21.8!! yipee.

My jeans are falling down, gotta go buy a belt!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 213/170/170

Height: 5' 6"

Default Goal met!

Well, 4 months, 15 weigh in's, and 43 pounds later... I met my goal this morning at my weigh-in! I am so excited. I've been reading all of the information on the phase 3, and will probably start that Saturday (need to go shopping!), and also getting my hands wrapped around Phase 4. I am so thankful for this website, it has been a tremendous help to me. Here are my before and after pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b4.jpg (33.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg after.jpg (8.0 KB, 31 views)
Old 05-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama21 View Post
Good morning,
Yesterday was my first weigh in down 7.5 pounds. But today I stepped on the scale and I'm up a pound!! I was feeling amazing yesterday, lots of energy. Now today I'm just bummed out. I didn't change anything yesterday compared to any other day.
Mama, if you can do it--stay off the scale until your official WI. It can drive you crazy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
WI#6 last night - down 2.8 for a total of 21.8!! yipee.

My jeans are falling down, gotta go buy a belt!
Way to go, Lynnie, isn't that a great feeling?!?!?!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #45  
SBDubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyjaelou View Post
Well, 4 months, 15 weigh in's, and 43 pounds later... I met my goal this morning at my weigh-in! I am so excited. I've been reading all of the information on the phase 3, and will probably start that Saturday (need to go shopping!), and also getting my hands wrapped around Phase 4. I am so thankful for this website, it has been a tremendous help to me. Here are my before and after pics.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to be joining you there next week!
Closed Thread