Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #121  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, so I am going to share with y'all something I find really funny. I joined a Dating site right? Well I make my profile out with hobbies and all of that jazz then let everyone know that I am a BBW but I am a smaller one cuz I have loss 156lbs in the last year. I have gotten a few email from some guys but not asking me out, they wanna know how I did it....lmao....not ONE has even remotely said something about going on a date....I think this is funny as heck. 3 guys have already called my clinic to sign up....lmao....how funny is that?

That is too funny!! If they mention you and sign up will you get free IP packets? If they have your coach, she can sing your praises and who knows, meet a really nice guy!
:think: Nice guy and free IP packets.. win/ win to me!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #122  

S/C/G: see ticker :)

Height: 5'6

Congratulations to everyone on the great weigh ins and NSV's.

Big day for me today as I have hit the 50lb mark ! I am so thrilled.

Next stop Onederland !

Thanks for all the great advice and support. I couldn't have done it without all you great IP friends !

Last edited by Tammywhiz; 05-17-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #123  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Well you are a pretty inspirational woman! Hey does that mean 3 boxes of IP for you from your clinic?
HOPEFULLY!!!

Quote:
Thank you wuv, it has gone fast, so fast I am worried it will stop but it has not. I would have been crushed if I had not broken into the 300's and I was disappointed at the difference between my scale at 392 and the clinics scale at 399. BUT I MADE IT out from the big nasty 400's I actually cried in the shower a few happy tears this morning, I also obsessed over the scale. I got on at least four times this morning. I still have quite a way to go but it seems so doable now when just two months ago it was "impossible" and depressing to think about it and I thought about it constantly.

NSV tonight for me a few actually. I am my the den leader for my son Jack and tonight was our last meeting. I took the boys and my girls our for a cremee (soft serve ice cream) tonight. I knew I would be okay not having one, NSV#1. One of the boys suggested we walk to the Cremee stand, something that I would not have done 2 months ago, it would have been too hard. We walked down ordered ice cream, walked to the park and the kids ate and played. All three of my kids came up to me when they could not finish theirs. All three times I said that's okay, just throw it away, Daddy can't have any. 2 months ago I would have eaten at least one of them if not all three! For me the walking and then standing around was the biggest NSV yet. I even spoke to Jack as we walked back to the church where we have our meetings and said hey buddy did you notice I'm not having any trouble walking and keeping up with you! He smiled and I asked him how much he weighed. He thought it was 72#'s, which I knew. Then I told him how much I'd lost and I was less than a pound away from loosing a whole Jack.

Thanks for listening to my babbling. As a good friend of mine would say, Smooches!

We went to Simply Subs their maple Cremee was a popular flavor tonight. http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/545619

http://simplysubs.us/
I cried when I hit the 200's and when I hit 250 did the same thing. These milestones we hit as we go along are incredible to each and every one of us, its a turning point in our lives that will change us forever. WE ALL know we DON'T wanna go back to the bodies we had BEFORE we found IP so I think as we reach these milestones and keep pushing forward we will do it with pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
That is too funny!! If they mention you and sign up will you get free IP packets? If they have your coach, she can sing your praises and who knows, meet a really nice guy!
:think: Nice guy and free IP packets.. win/ win to me!
Maybe so....lol...Never know what will happen!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #124  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
USMCVET - I remember sitting down and thinking that I could not possibly loose 120 pounds on my own and that I was going to have to get surgery to ever get thin. And then I decided to give this a shot and it has been pretty easy so far. I think this website helps so much. You have done so well already I know that we both will go the distance. Actually, I look forward to going there with you, you are fun and full of energy!
Thank you. Sounds like a deal! I was nervous when I put down my goal weight of 220 and that I wanted to loose 250! I did not think it was possible either. Now I know it is. This place is wonderful.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #125  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

WI today - very pleased to have lost 3.7lbs of fat, and I actually gained .7lbs muscle. I am thrilled with the muscle gain because I had lost quite a bit of lean mass over the course of the last 20 weeks. I've been doing some sit ups and yoga. Will definitely continue with that. Go away inches!!!

Congrats on everyone else's losses and NSVs for the day.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #126  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
HOPEFULLY!!!

I cried when I hit the 200's and when I hit 250 did the same thing. These milestones we hit as we go along are incredible to each and every one of us, its a turning point in our lives that will change us forever. WE ALL know we DON'T wanna go back to the bodies we had BEFORE we found IP so I think as we reach these milestones and keep pushing forward we will do it with pride!

Maybe so....lol...Never know what will happen!
It's encouraging to hear I am in good company. Man I had my first IP spagetti meal tonight and lots of mushrooms and green peppers for dinner back around 5:30 and I am still very satisfied/full. Got to remember to get my veggies in. It makes such a huge difference.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #127  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
WI today - very pleased to have lost 3.7lbs of fat, and I actually gained .7lbs muscle. I am thrilled with the muscle gain because I had lost quite a bit of lean mass over the course of the last 20 weeks. I've been doing some sit ups and yoga. Will definitely continue with that. Go away inches!!!

Congrats on everyone else's losses and NSVs for the day.
AWESOME. I think your will power dust is working on the rest of us too.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #128  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

Quote:
Thank you. Sounds like a deal! I was nervous when I put down my goal weight of 220 and that I wanted to loose 250! I did not think it was possible either. Now I know it is. This place is wonderful.
You are doing so fantastic! I am so happy for you - and I am watching you inching up to the same amount of weight lost as me. Awesome impressive how quickly you are moving here! Congrats on reaching the 3's!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 274/244/170

Height: 5'9

Good evening IP friends.

Big day for me today, weigh in #7 and I hit my first goal of 30lbs one month early!! I am one happy girl!

Good luck to everyone at your next weigh in!!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 274/244/170

Height: 5'9

And my tracker works now!!! Woohoo!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #131  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by anume2012 View Post
And my tracker works now!!! Woohoo!
Congrats on the 30 pounds lost! I know that was a huge deal for me. They'll just keep falling off from now on

I also loved getting my tracker - awesome motivation! Congrats on that as well!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #132  
Joined IP 14 May 2012

S/C/G: 193/186/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Hello all! I'm a newbie! (duh :)

Hi everybody. First, I'm not sure if I'm posing in the right place, I'm new on this chat, uh thread, uh whatever this is. lol Um, anywho, I just started IP on Monday. I THINK I'm doing it right. There were a couple of questionable times, like when I went out to eat the other night, but all in all I'm feeling ok. This is day four for me (Or it was, it's almost over now), but when I weighed myself this morning (which I probably shouldn't do, but it's a habit for me to weigh myself every morning...which I know that it will fluctuate....it's just a bad bad habit) ANYWAY, I was down 6lbs already! Okay, yes I know some could be water weight, but hey whatever keeps me motivated!! Anyway, I'm SO glad to have finally found this website bcuz I've needed to find other people that's going through this and to have people to be excited with or bummed, ya know whichever way it's going at the moment. I'm super excited to lose this weight tho, and I've seen so many of you doing a great job so far! Congrats to you all!!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #133  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anume2012 View Post
Good evening IP friends.

Big day for me today, weigh in #7 and I hit my first goal of 30lbs one month early!! I am one happy girl!

Good luck to everyone at your next weigh in!!
Great news on the 30# loss/goal. Looks lime we started the same day! I had WI #7 today too!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 185/151/135

Hello all you amazing IP'ers!! It's been awhile since I've been here but I am a lurking maintainer (wuv motivates me!!)

I am no longer using IP and related products but have a lot left over that I am hoping to sell (sorry if this isn't allowed here). I would prefer to ship to US only and I'm assuming it will take 2 of the large flat rate boxes at 15.00 each. With that said, here is the list. Please send me a private message if you are interested. I am in Idaho.

This is the ad I put on our local Craig's list.

This is a HUGE lot of IDEAL PROTEIN and other diet foods conducive to the IDEAL PROTEIN diet. This lot is worth over $185.00. Asking $130.00 + shipping or OBO.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

This lot includes:

Ideal Protein ($114.26)
Peach mango drink x3
Sea salt/vinegar ridges x5
Veg Chili x5
Cream of chicken soup x5
Raspberry jelly x4
Veg spaghetti x4
Cream of mush soup x1
Butterscotch pudding x1

Nashua nutrition ($41.34)
Irish cream hot chocolate x5
Cream of broccoli soup x6
Cheesecake shake/pudding x3
Beef veg soup x6
Milk chocolate crunchies x5

Walden farms ($31.80)
Strawberry syrup
Caramel syrup
Apricot fruit spread
Strawberry fruit spread
Grape fruit spread
Onion dip
Old 05-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #135  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I get that a lot from people. They ask, "Where is it going to come from?" I'm like, "Hello! I weigh 180 pounds. That's nowhere near thin!"
I'm with you. At 177 I'm no where done either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammywhiz View Post
Congratulations to everyone on the great weigh ins and NSV's.

Big day for me today as I have hit the 50lb mark ! I am so thrilled.

Next stop Onederland !

Thanks for all the great advice and support. I couldn't have done it without all you great IP friends !
Congrats on reaching the 50 pound mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssJay78 View Post
Hi everybody. First, I'm not sure if I'm posing in the right place, I'm new on this chat, uh thread, uh whatever this is. lol Um, anywho, I just started IP on Monday. I THINK I'm doing it right. There were a couple of questionable times, like when I went out to eat the other night, but all in all I'm feeling ok. This is day four for me (Or it was, it's almost over now), but when I weighed myself this morning (which I probably shouldn't do, but it's a habit for me to weigh myself every morning...which I know that it will fluctuate....it's just a bad bad habit) ANYWAY, I was down 6lbs already! Okay, yes I know some could be water weight, but hey whatever keeps me motivated!! Anyway, I'm SO glad to have finally found this website bcuz I've needed to find other people that's going through this and to have people to be excited with or bummed, ya know whichever way it's going at the moment. I'm super excited to lose this weight tho, and I've seen so many of you doing a great job so far! Congrats to you all!!
Welcome and good luck on IP; best diet ever!
Closed Thread