3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 1/19/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/250930-ip-daily-chat-thursday-1-19-12-a.html)

THISTIME4ME 01-19-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBNJENNISANDWICH (Post 4179758)
No power here and my battery on the laptop is about to die. We've been hit by the "big snow" which is mostly big ice. There's like 184,000 people out of power. My WI was today but my clinic is closed. Luckily, I've saved 3 extra packets. So at least I will make it through the day OP. Don't know what tomorrow will bring. Please wish us luck that none of our huge trees will damage our house and that we'll be safe. Talk to you guys soon. Stay strong my Seattle area IPeeps!

Be Safe!!! I'm right there with you. We lost power 3 times for an hour or so each. We also had a couple of high branches crash down early this morning. We'll talk soon. :)

wyo1963 01-19-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THISTIME4ME (Post 4179780)
Be Safe!!! I'm right there with you. We lost power 3 times for an hour or so each. We also had a couple of high branches crash down early this morning. We'll talk soon. :)

Take care! Welcome to the normal weather in WY. Sucks cuz your not used to it though! Put on a bike helmet and stay away from the trees! Good time to bond with the BF!:hug: or a good book! Be safe!

sandralosingweight 01-19-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4179734)
Can someone please tell me how I can do multiple quotes, I tried to click on the multiple quote icon on the bottom right, but that did not give me more than one quote!

Please help

Anybody? Please

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4179794)
Anybody? Please

Click the plus sign it should turn red on each quote you want to do then click the post a reply...all of the quotes will come up. After each quote you will see [quote] click after the bracket and reply to that quote then go to the next one

omgzitsmiranda 01-19-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4179794)
Anybody? Please

You click the + button beside the regular quote button, THEN when you want to add another one, click the + beside it and THEN the "quote" button :)

Gardengurl71 01-19-2012 05:36 PM

It's odd how much free time I have since I am not obsessing about food or compulsively overeating all day...my house has never been more organized:)

Hope everyone is staying warm and OP today!!!!! Congrats to all who had losses and NSV's !!!

3mama 01-19-2012 05:43 PM

Tomorrow I meet with the Dr. for my consultation and then immediately with the IP coach to go over the protocol. Then I can start on Monday. So excited! I've never been excited to start a diet before. Under Wuv's advice I will start limiting carbs to hopefully reduce some of the withdrawal side effects. Thanks for all the inspiration everyone!

mrsmurphy 01-19-2012 05:54 PM

Hellooo Everyone :)

Going to dinner tonight at my aunt's house. She called to see what I wanted, she said she will eat whatever I can eat. She is so supportive. So we are having a spinach and lettuce salad with cucumbers, green peppers and grilled chicken. I have really begun to LOVE salads, especially with spinach because the spinach counts towards veggies (it's so helpful). So, another successful day here OP. Everyday gets easier!

DONT QUIT BEFORE THE MIRACLE HAPPENS! :)

northernfawn 01-19-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadiancandy (Post 4178810)
Dear Wuv

I have read every post of yours for the last 6 weeks, 4 of these weeks i have been on the program. YOU are the reason i am here and on IP, YOU are the reason i have lost 28.5lbs (the most i have ever lost in one shot in my entire fat girl existence) YOU are the reason i know i CAN keep going. YOU are honest and knowledgeable and a dose of reality never hurt anyone. This is why YOU will make a fantastic coach. Please don't change anything, YOU are perfect as you are. I know this by the affectionate way you speak of your boys and the time you take in your life to help everyone on here in a genuine way. I don't know anyone else would have the heart and kindness to do it so diligently, this is definitely your super power and you are totally my hero

Thank you for all you are and all you do

Candy :) xoxo

p.s. please don't be scared that i e-stalk your posts, i promise my adoration has no creep factor LMAOOOOOOO

I ditto this. I am on week 1 of this program, but I was lurking for a few weeks reasearching and trying to decide whether to jump into yet another program. Wuv you are the inspiration that finally swayed me to go ahead and I thank you for all the support you have given others and in advance for the support I know will be there when I need it...

mrsmurphy 01-19-2012 06:02 PM

Finally able to start a ticker and make a signature! YAY :)

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northernfawn (Post 4179887)
I ditto this. I am on week 1 of this program, but I was lurking for a few weeks reasearching and trying to decide whether to jump into yet another program. Wuv you are the inspiration that finally swayed me to go ahead and I thank you for all the support you have given others and in advance for the support I know will be there when I need it...

Congrats and Thank you! I am glad you came out of lurking, its always good to see new faces on this journey :) Welcome to the IP family:hug:

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 06:11 PM

OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha

MaMaZu 01-19-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4179904)
OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha

Soooo happy for you!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

tenniels 01-19-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

:carrot: This made my afternoon!!!!!! Do you realize how flippin' awesome that is?!?! Double NSV day for Wuv! :carrot:

Louisiana chick 01-19-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

How awesome is that!! I know you must have cried when they fit. Congratulations and I love reading all your positive comments.