3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 1/19/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/250930-ip-daily-chat-thursday-1-19-12-a.html)

JKfromIL 01-19-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4179904)
OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha

That is great! I had the same feeling when I had to go buy a smaller size pant just to have something presentable to wear to my WI! :)

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 07:24 PM

THANKS!!...I had to call my mom cuz they were HER sweat pants I couldn't pull on when she gave them to me at Christmas time when we went "shopping" in her closet....lol...I was like MOM....guess what? she said OH NO what now?....lol....I said those XL sweat pants FIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she said well its time for you to come visit again cuz I have more pants you will fit into then...haha...Time to make a trip home again!....lol

lindac36 01-19-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4179920)
THANKS!!...I had to call my mom cuz they were HER sweat pants I couldn't pull on when she gave them to me at Christmas time when we went "shopping" in her closet....lol...I was like MOM....guess what? she said OH NO what now?....lol....I said those XL sweat pants FIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she said well its time for you to come visit again cuz I have more pants you will fit into then...haha...Time to make a trip home again!....lol

WOOOOHOOOO!!!:dizzy:

lindac36 01-19-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindac36 (Post 4179579)
Can someone evaluate this and tell me if I could use it? There is tomato puree in it, and sugar is listed as the 3rd to the last ingredient, right before spices. There is no MSG. Hopefully that is enough info.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/2 cup (125g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
Calories 70

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.5g 5%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 400mg 17%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 3g
Protein 1g

Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 2% Iron 4%

I wasn't clear, I didn't mean if I could have it as a free food, I meant if I could have it as part of my dinner with my protein. If the answer is still no, all is good, but, with only 7 grams of carbs, I thought I could use it.

ShellyT 01-19-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday (Post 4179356)
With most of us being chilly, a cold drink in the morning isn't always something to look forward to. Today, I mixed 1/2 packet chocolate drink with 1/2 packet cappucino drink, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 stevia (could use 1/2 packet or omit, as the cappucino is sweet anyway) and 2oz water to make some mocha breakfast brownies :) Had them with a cup of hot tea and they were delicious!

These look so good. I can't do the IP so am on the alternative...wish we could get something similar in the alternate world. Enjoy!

ShellyT 01-19-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Dieter (Post 4179385)
Good Afternoon To All,

WI# 14 -4lbs, I cannot believe I lost 61lbs in 14 weeks this is just too amazing. Hope everyone has great WI's too.

AWESOME! Congrats to all your hard work!

Shemsham 01-19-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4179904)
OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha

how exciting!!!

omgzitsmiranda 01-19-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellyT (Post 4179941)
These look so good. I can't do the IP so am on the alternative...wish we could get something similar in the alternate world. Enjoy!

You can! Nashua Nutrition sells the packets! :D

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindac36 (Post 4179931)
I wasn't clear, I didn't mean if I could have it as a free food, I meant if I could have it as part of my dinner with my protein. If the answer is still no, all is good, but, with only 7 grams of carbs, I thought I could use it.

I honestly would stay away from it with all the sugars, carbs and fat. Tomato as it is, is an occasional veggie only 2x a week. I know when I have tomatoes my losses are small so I tend to stay away from them

Shemsham 01-19-2012 07:55 PM

I just finished a lunch meeting, not only was there fresh pizza involved - I had to pick the pizza up and deliver it.

Kept chugging water and didn't have a piece but boy was that hard

~Tammy

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemsham (Post 4179958)
I just finished a lunch meeting, not only was there fresh pizza involved - I had to pick the pizza up and deliver it.

Kept chugging water and didn't have a piece but boy was that hard

~Tammy

Congrats on getting through that, I know my mouth waters when my son brings home pizza. I KNOW when I have my first CHEAT when I get to Maintanence I am going to Pizza hut and having a Super Supreme Pan pizza!!!....lol

ShellyT 01-19-2012 07:59 PM

Nice one too! :D

patns 01-19-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag23 (Post 4179531)
Well I think I might have doen something really wrong. Night shift might make me stupid.....I've been drinking crystal Light with Suralose.....Is this sugar? My coach says I should be losing 6 lbs per week. I lost 6 the 1st week and 4 the 2nd week. She made me feel bad when she commented,I should be losing more. I have hypothyroidism and I think that makes me slower to lose. I'm in 3rd week and really staying on program. I also think working nightshift effects my loose also.....Gosh,I'm alittle down today

You are 5"1", you want to loss 30 pounds and she thinks you can lose 6 pounds a week????? What's she smoking?

ShellyT 01-19-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellyT (Post 4179960)
Nice one too! :D

This was to mrsmurphy ticker.....still trying to learn how to work this reply thing.

wuv2bloved 01-19-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patns (Post 4179962)
You are 5"1", you want to loss 30 pounds and she thinks you can lose 6 pounds a week????? What's she smoking?

LOL.....that is what I am thinking Pat!...High 5 on that one!:high::high: