Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello to all. For some reason today has been rough for me. Not in the sense like I want to eat anything in sight, just the boredom with my salad and veggies. The puddings don't taste good anymore, I don't like the soups and I am feeling like I am really limited. I made corn casserole for my family (love that stuff) and didn't eat a bite but there was a small part of me that could have done it. I guess I have to realize I am a food addict and for the rest of my life I will be fighting temptation. I feel somewhat bloated and hormonal. Just a blah day I guess. Tomorrow is a new day! Plus no cheating so I have no guilt to work out tomorrow. Date night tomorrow with my hubby. I am going to get a hamburger and veggies. Seems like that is my staple for the evening most nights. Anyways, hope everyone is staying OP and doing well overall. Almost 2012. Wow, hard to believe!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #47  

Height: 6'0

Hello ladies and gents, well.. We had the 3rd weigh in today. It was worse than I thought, I guess the holiday cheating was more excessive than I thought. Daughter and I both gained, I am too embarrassed to fess up to our numbers. But we have been OP 100% since we got off the airplane on Tuesday. There is no wiggle room on this diet!! I think all the folks who are stariting their diet after the holidays probably have the right idea.

Kudos to all of you who stayed OP during this trying time!
We learned our lesson. I am hopeful for a loss next week.

Happy New Year!
Cheers

Old 12-31-2011, 12:52 AM   #48  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eley View Post
I want to join Ideal Protien online.As I have had an operation and am unable to go out.
Would some one please tell me how to do this by e mail.As I have a hard time finding my post again.
eley
[email protected]
PLEASE, never post your address online. You'll be a victim of spam forever.
Closed Thread