Old 11-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #31  
ON IP Since November 1

S/C/G: 191/175.6/125

Height: 5'4

Good Morning everyone.

Had a crazy windstorm here yesterday and so today had to walk to work thankfully its not freezing out today. Hopefully all the Southern Albertans out there didnt experience any damage.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far.

I had a total cheat on the weekend and I am feeling really guilty and having a hard time getting back on track. I had a Christmas party on Friday night and when I RSVPed to it I wasnt on IP yet so I didnt really plan to have a no carb meal so I ate what was given to me which included stuffing and potatoes and I figured what the heck I had a glass of wine and a few vodka sodas. I am really regretting it because I felt aweful on Saturday and Sunday. I woke up this morning and missed my bus so I went to Macs to get a coffee and all they had was cream so I put that in my coffee this morning and now I have prolonged getting back into ketosis. But that is it! I am 100% on plan from this point forward. No more Cheats, definately not worth it! I didnt weight in last week becuase my coach was not available so I have my first weighin in 2 weeks on Friday not really looking forward to it. This will be my 4th week on plan, however I am sure I am going to have a low number because of Fridays cheat.

Anyways hopefully you are all doing good and staying OP.
AshGFonIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #32  
Mom on a mission

S/C/G: 200/187/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
good morning everyone and happy Monday!

I hope you're all doing great... post when you can, I would love to hear all about it!

today was weigh in number 6 for me and I lost 4 lbs which puts me at -20 lbs total since I started the program on October 17th and -48 lbs since the beginning of the year. LOVE this life style change!!!
CONGRATS!!!
thats wonderful! You are inspiration to me!

desiree13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #33  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiree13 View Post
CONGRATS!!!
thats wonderful! You are inspiration to me!

awwwwww.... thank you Desiree!
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #34  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
today was weigh in number 6 for me and I lost 4 lbs which puts me at -20 lbs total since I started the program on October 17th and -48 lbs since the beginning of the year. LOVE this life style change!!!
WOOHOO Sara!! Nice work. You're moments away from your 1/2 way mark...it's gotta feel good! Keep on doing what you're doing. It's clearly working .

I'm having a good day too. No idea what I weigh or how much I've lost since the last WI, but my pants are fitting better, I feel better and wouldn't you know it, people are starting to SEE me rather than turn away when I walk down a hallway.

Onward people ----->
2Poles1Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #35  

I am about to star the ip diet.and know very little about what I can and can not eat.Would some one help me with breakfast,lunch and dinneres please
Thanks
eley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #36  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eley View Post
I am about to star the ip diet.and know very little about what I can and can not eat.Would some one help me with breakfast,lunch and dinneres please
Thanks
are you eating IP foods or alternatives?

B- shake (bar if allowed)
L- shake....2 cups of veggies
D- 8oz of meat...2 cups of veggies
Sn- pudding/shake
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #37  
Start IP 11/15/11

S/C/G: 169.2/163.8/140

Are egg beaters ok? Can they replace the omelet packet?
soccrmom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccrmom12 View Post
is it the whole egg beaters or just the whites? if it is the whole egg then it is your meat for dinner, it does NOT replace your omelet
Old 11-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #39  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccrmom12 View Post

I have never used IP products but do use 1/4 cup of egg whites + 1 egg to equal a protein pack.... hope this helps!
Old 11-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #40  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Poles1Girl View Post
WOOHOO Sara!! Nice work. You're moments away from your 1/2 way mark...it's gotta feel good! Keep on doing what you're doing. It's clearly working .

I'm having a good day too. No idea what I weigh or how much I've lost since the last WI, but my pants are fitting better, I feel better and wouldn't you know it, people are starting to SEE me rather than turn away when I walk down a hallway.

Onward people ----->

thanks so much.... I do feel great!

congrats on your NSV.... it is such awesome motivation when clothes start to get too big and people start to notice.... keep up the good work!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 250/200.5/130

Hey fellow newbies!

I am also on week 3, using alternatives only. I've lost 10 lbs so far, but was up a half pound this morning. I think it's because I had too much soy sauce the last couple of days. I stayed OP, even through Thanksgiving (except for a few almond slivers that were in the green beans). I didn't know romaine lettuce was required, so I'm glad y'all mentioned that in this thread!

Anyway, I'm sticking to it! Looking forward to continued success! (Staying positive, even though I don't feel like it today).

Last edited by FoolishHeart; 11-28-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Darn you, autocorrect!
FoolishHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #42  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishHeart View Post
Hey fellow newbies!

I am also on week 3, using alternatives only. I've lost 10 lbs so far, but was up a half pound this morning. I think it's because I had too much soy sauce the last couple of days. I stayed OP, even through Thanksgiving (except for a few almond slivers that were in the green beans). I didn't know romaine lettuce was required, so I'm glad y'all mentioned that in this thread!

Anyway, I'm sticking to it! Looking forward to continued success! (Staying positive, even though I don't feel like it today).

hi and welcome!!

congrats on your 10 lbs loss and for staying OP over TG.... that's great!!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 140/120

Hi Everyone

I start IP this Wednesday!! This website has been a great motivator for me to make a lifestyle change via the IP program and I love reading everyone's posts about their journey on this program!

I've tried the pink lemonade and omelet already just to get an idea about the food and to be honest it was a bit tough to get down due to the taste. Any advice on how to spice things up a bit?? I was thinking maybe adding some salsa to the omelet if that would be allowed?

Any other advice would be super appreciated! I eat a lot of carbs and have a real sweet tooth so those are definitely going to be my biggest challenge
tigergirl521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #44  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigergirl521 View Post
Hi Everyone

I start IP this Wednesday!! This website has been a great motivator for me to make a lifestyle change via the IP program and I love reading everyone's posts about their journey on this program!

I've tried the pink lemonade and omelet already just to get an idea about the food and to be honest it was a bit tough to get down due to the taste. Any advice on how to spice things up a bit?? I was thinking maybe adding some salsa to the omelet if that would be allowed?

Any other advice would be super appreciated! I eat a lot of carbs and have a real sweet tooth so those are definitely going to be my biggest challenge
HEy! and Welcome!! There are many, many ideas on what people did to their packets to make them yummy! and you will develop a taste for most items... I remember when I first started I hated everything, thinking how the **** I can stick with this... seriously check out the stickies at the beginning of the daily post. and also check out Finns thread. He post pictures!

Wish you the best of luck!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigergirl521 View Post
Hi Everyone

Yes salsa is allowed, try adding some veggies in it as well, green peppers do it justice. I am not fond of the omelet but some love it. Like Jelly said check the sticky's and also I bump a few threads like "fun with packets", check them out and enjoy. For the Lemonade You have to let the foam settle and you can add a pack of splenda that will help as well. Good luck to you