Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmandAliMommy View Post
Good morning! Hope everyone's weekend went well. I survived a trip to a Polish bakery/deli/smokehouse. There was babkas, krusinki, kielbasa, pierogies, etc. They smoke all of the meats right there and the smell was intoxicatingly yummy. Didn't try any of the sweet stuff but I did have a small bite of kielbasa...which probably doesn't have a whole lot of carbs but lots of fat and processed stuff, so I kept it to one little bite and that was enough. Hope it doesn't screw me up too bad, I figured lots of water should help flush out any extra fat and sodium.
Oh and pretty awesome NSV - I could get my old size 6 lucky's (jeans) on! They could button and zip, but I couldn't really breath or sit...another few weeks though and they'll be great. They probably aren't a true size 6 anymore because they are old and worn and stretched out, but they were my favorites. and I am thrilled! Have a great monday everyone!
Good for you surviving the smokehouse! That food sounds sooooooooo good as I'm sitting here sipping a shake. My favorite jeans are lucky too and they fit perfectly and I wore them all weekend! Mine are a 12 however and I look forward to purchasing a new pair in a 10 when I hit goal.

I'm kind of grossed out by the half-naked old guy in the cenegenics ad to the right. It doesn't make me want to buy their product.

Sorry about the huge signature picture. I will go in and make it smaller when I get back to my home computer.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Glad to hear from you all.

This weekend, I just discovered that I fit in a size 14, a tight fit, nevertheless a fit I was so happy about it.

What I was not happy about though is how my eating habits gets so bad during the weekend, I am still struggling, every weekend, I take my packages and I am prepared mentally to resist all temptations, unfortunately, I am not! I feel so stupid as of why, there is no reason! seriously, I should be able to do it... now I am paying the price of piling the weight back (gained 5 pounds ) and I will be doing bootcamp this week. I feel so bad like I want to cry, like I want a button I can push on to take me back in time to erase what I did... God! I am angry at myself.
Just dust yourself off and try again. We all have crazy relationships with food, which is why we need IP in the first place. I'm pretty sure we've all been there at some point in our lives. That five pounds is mostly water and such. Be prepared for a low to 0 loss this week and let it go.
Do you do mini goals? Maybe you should try doing something nice for yourself (a new nail polish, a movie, etc) on Mondays after you've had a completely OP weekend.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #18  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Just dust yourself off and try again. We all have crazy relationships with food, which is why we need IP in the first place. I'm pretty sure we've all been there at some point in our lives. That five pounds is mostly water and such. Be prepared for a low to 0 loss this week and let it go.
Do you do mini goals? Maybe you should try doing something nice for yourself (a new nail polish, a movie, etc) on Mondays after you've had a completely OP weekend.

I still did not do anything nice to myself, no hair cut, no hair color, no manicure/pedicure, nothing... I feel like I lost all the weight that I did so fat, I still did not catch up, I only wish I did like Wuv taking pictures of myself along the way, I am looking for some pictures over Facebook of myself at my heaviest, but I don't really have any except one where only my face is showing. I went from size 18-20 to 14 now but still I am not catching up!

I know I would lose the 5 pounds so quickly as I gained them, but seriously... I cannot continue like this: losing weight over the week and gaining over the weekend, that is crazy! And what really sucks is that each and every weekend I promise myself that this would be the weekend that I would be 100% OP, and then I fail... I feel terrible like no words could describe and I have no excuse except acting stupidly eating bagels and such
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #19  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
I still did not do anything nice to myself, no hair cut, no hair color, no manicure/pedicure, nothing... I feel like I lost all the weight that I did so fat, I still did not catch up, I only wish I did like Wuv taking pictures of myself along the way, I am looking for some pictures over Facebook of myself at my heaviest, but I don't really have any except one where only my face is showing. I went from size 18-20 to 14 now but still I am not catching up!

I know I would lose the 5 pounds so quickly as I gained them, but seriously... I cannot continue like this: losing weight over the week and gaining over the weekend, that is crazy! And what really sucks is that each and every weekend I promise myself that this would be the weekend that I would be 100% OP, and then I fail... I feel terrible like no words could describe and I have no excuse except acting stupidly eating bagels and such
Don't give up now. You've come so far and you know you can do it. Like it was said earlier, just dust yourself off and start again. Everyone on 3FC has been so supportive so if you feel yourself slipping just come on here and get that extra motivational boost that you need to pick you back up again.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #20  
Commander Cutie

S/C/G: 293/258/220

Height: 5'11"

Thumbs down Didn't Do So Good...

I'm on week 4 of my 'round 2' for IP.

Yesterday, I had family in town and we were working on building out our basement (amonst other house projects) and I ended up using regular ranch dressing on my salad, I only drank 1 IP drink and I had some sugar free jello.

I feel like I cheated fairly bad (I'm still in phase 1) and I'm not sure why I reverted back to allowing my brain to let me slip with things 'here and there'.

Anyone else have bad days like this? Do you just start over the next day?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #21  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
Don't give up now. You've come so far and you know you can do it. Like it was said earlier, just dust yourself off and start again. Everyone on 3FC has been so supportive so if you feel yourself slipping just come on here and get that extra motivational boost that you need to pick you back up again.
I would NOT give up! I just feel so ashamed that I am slipping this much! I mean for which reason?!!! Seriously... I have no excuse... Everyone is being so supportive and so helpful, yet... I am doing crazy things... I ate bagels, bread, jam, popcorn, bacon, peanuts... I mean... seriously why?! I have no excuse.

I am dusting myself off dieting wise, but from the inside, there is no way to dust myself off... I feel so bad, so ashamed and like a failure! Damn... I wish I had more control
Old 10-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning,

Fall is really here and i love it. Walked my dog yesterday for about 30 minutes and i had so much energy!

I got the new mango drinks saturday and LOVE them! My question is, since they're so high in carbs (9g), do you try to have lower carb products the days you have them or you just consider them like any other IP products.

I got 5 of them for my lunches all week before realizing how high they were and i'm supposed to have my last restricted tonight and i'm not sure what to do! Anyone have them everyday? And with restricted?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #23  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Good morning all!
It seems like fall is definately here. I really am missing my hot choc. I have been drinking tons of chocolatey chai tea but still not the same... I use to be a person that hated long sleeves on any shirt, now I shop for long sleeves I am cold so much of the time, I need the extra sleeves. Now I have to start seriously thinking about what I am going to wear this winter. I have no winter clothes what so ever... Hopefully will be able to find at least a warm jacket for work and one to walk the dogs. Not really looking forward to winter at all.

Quote:
I would NOT give up! I just feel so ashamed that I am slipping this much! I mean for which reason?!!! Seriously... I have no excuse... Everyone is being so supportive and so helpful, yet... I am doing crazy things... I ate bagels, bread, jam, popcorn, bacon, peanuts... I mean... seriously why?! I have no excuse.

I am dusting myself off dieting wise, but from the inside, there is no way to dust myself off... I feel so bad, so ashamed and like a failure! Damn... I wish I had more control
Okay, you are wasting your time and money... lets try to figure out WHY on the weekends you feel the need to cheat. Are you bored? Are you drinking enough? When you feel the urge to cheat, go do something away from the kitchen... You have to find other things to satisify your cravings... go for a walk. maybe even the next weekend, everytime you want something that you are not suppose to have, write down what you want to eat and then write down the reasons it isn't important to you that your health your weight lose your continuing with this program is SO MUCH more worthy than the food you are craving. If you have to get everything out of the house that you want... that is real drastic but what you are doing now is sabatoging yourself. Are you scared? I know weight was a protective coat around me and now it is gone and I have to face reality... sometimes this diet isn't fun but we are on this journey for a reason.. remember your reasons. Maybe try putting out your food for the day and that gives you an idea of what you need and when. Hope some of these suggestions help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning,

Fall is really here and i love it. Walked my dog yesterday for about 30 minutes and i had so much energy!

I got the new mango drinks saturday and LOVE them! My question is, since they're so high in carbs (9g), do you try to have lower carb products the days you have them or you just consider them like any other IP products.

I got 5 of them for my lunches all week before realizing how high they were and i'm supposed to have my last restricted tonight and i'm not sure what to do! Anyone have them everyday? And with restricted?
As they are not restricted I still have restricted as a snack. I don't change anything. I find them real sweet and have to water them down a lot.

I also love this weather to walk my furry girls. The old one really likes it as it is better on her joints...

Have a great day all... today is another wi for me, hoping to still lose as this is my first week back to phase 1 after my coach's experiment of me being on phase 2...
Old 10-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
As they are not restricted I still have restricted as a snack. I don't change anything. I find them real sweet and have to water them down a lot.

I also love this weather to walk my furry girls. The old one really likes it as it is better on her joints...

Have a great day all... today is another wi for me, hoping to still lose as this is my first week back to phase 1 after my coach's experiment of me being on phase 2...
Good luck at your WI today. Thanks for letting me know what you do. I water them down too as they're very sweet but its a nice change and so easy for lunches at work.

My dog loves this weather as well, being a Samoyed with a wool coat, lets just say that she spends the summer next to any a/c vent, lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

I just have a minute before I have to run back out the door, but I wanted to report in on my WI. DOWN 4.8lbs

That brings me to 20lbs even in 4 weeks. I LOVE IP!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #26  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Hello all, finally the scale moved down 2 lbs after nothing for a couple of weeks while being on P2.

Last night had the Rhubarb Crisp, and WOW was it good!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 162/140/142

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Good for you squeezing into your favorite size 6 jeans. That is so exciting to see that you are losing.
Thanks! And congrats on your loss too that is fantastic!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 162/140/142

Height: 5'7"

I was about to thank everyone individually for the encouragement but the little one woke up and my computer time is limited. oops. It's so nice to have people to chat with that get it. Great job everyone I like reading the daily updates it's fun!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #29  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Nice NavyMoomy!!! Congrats on the WI.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #30  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
I just have a minute before I have to run back out the door, but I wanted to report in on my WI. DOWN 4.8lbs

That brings me to 20lbs even in 4 weeks. I LOVE IP!!!
Wow! What a great loss! Good for you.
Closed Thread