Old 10-17-2005, 08:04 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Daily Chat- Monday 10/17

Robin: Sounds like a plan to me. I've got to try SOMETHING and that sounds good

Ok. Just realized TOM is appearing this week so that might be part of my problem. The other part? Well, Laziness? But time to quit that. So no more excuses (well, not counting this next weekend ). Going to get through this week and do things one week at a time. After this weekend there will be NO more cheating. NO more excuses. ONWARD!!!!!
(If there's not a daily chat started anyone can start it for that day)
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:05 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning

Oh Brenda, your avitar made me laugh this morning lolol. Why the change?

Nothing exciting happening here, SOSDD. Its Moanday.

Watcha all up to today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

Weigh in today...here's my stats!!!!

Start: 165
Current: 153.0

Start/Current Measurements:

Chest: 36"/33"
Waist: 38"/31.5"
Hips: 42"/39.5"
Thigh: 25"/24"
Upper Arm: 11.5"/11"
Calf: 14.5"/15
aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 10:45 AM   #4  
Woman on a mission

S/C/G: 200/200/130

I weighed in yesterday..even though I'm supposed to do it today..lol. Anyway..I'm down to 187...which gave me a 5 lb loss for the week. A nice change from the week before. I was so good. I think it is okay to move out of induction this week..so, I'm adding in what is allowed. Which I have to look into a bit later.

Right now, I'm too busy researching homeschool stuff. I begin homeschooling my daughter next week. She's only 4..soon to be 5 in about a month. So, I'm here..notebook in hand..writing down things I need to do..things I need. so much fun. I'm excited to do this, though.
tickleyourfancies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:00 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Wow Mindy! Your doing great!! Keep it up! My neighbour homeschools her kids. Her oldest, just started a charter school this year. She's in grade 7. I dont know how she does it...she has 4!! lol

Lacey!!! Great Job!!!

Happy Dancers for all our loosers!!!!

Im back to behaving today!! Water jug is filled up, protein shake is drunk, and chicken is thawing!! Its nice and sunny out today, I'll go for my walk too!

Thats about it around here, just some tidying, and maybe some time outside in the garden. My flowers are still so beautiful, I dont know what to do about the bulbs I want to plant!

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:23 PM   #6  

Good morning everyone! A new day, a new beginning, right? I desperately need to get back on track. Unfortunately (for my diet anyway) my dad is coming for a visit this week and that means EATING. I'll do my best not to use his visit as an excuse to go overboard though.

Audrey and Mindy - GREAT JOB LADIES!!! Keep up the good work!

Robin - good idea starting up the food log again. What kind of protien shake do you drink?

Brenda - You silly girl! Get that pig off of there! And by the way, I like your new hair color! Are you getting used to it yet?

I'll check back later. Have a great day everyone!

-Sarah
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:40 PM   #7  
Lovin' Life

Sarah~ I use "optimum nutrition" double chocolate fudge flavour then I add a tsp of psyllium husk powder. Mix with water, and Im good to go. I get the protein powder at nutrition warehouse.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:49 PM   #8  

Cool

Hey ladies!!!! Your all looking good!

I lost 1 pound. I suppose it is better than 0 or a gain. So I will take it. I have been lackin in the working out dept. I have 3 little guys and one big one and they keep me busy. My day job and night job (kids, hubby) and my Soy Candle Business I feel like if I have an extra few minutes I try to get more candle stuff done or I go to sleep from exhaustion.

I will try to do better and drink water

I only have 25 days until I go to the big town! I would love to loose those dumb 14 pounds by then.. but.. I think that is a bit much. SO.. I think I will just make sure that I will loose every week!

I hope ya all have a great day!
CARBS BAD - SNINNY GOOD!
Corn Fed in Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:03 PM   #9  
Lovin' Life

Good going Brandy!!! Happy dancers for you too!!
Old 10-17-2005, 03:56 PM   #10  
Baby Steps

Leenie: glad you enjoyed it

Audrey: You are doing AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!!

Mindy: Way to go on your WI!!! And I think it's cool that you're home schooling your kid(s).

Robin: Do you find that the protein shake fills you up as a "meal" for breakfast or lunch?

Sarah: Enjoy your visit w/your dad. And until I get on track I think the pig needs to stay. Shame myself into this if nothing else And I'm not used to the attention I'm getting w/this hair color. I prefer my old color and blending into the background!!

Brandy: Congrats on the 1 pound. yup!! ANY poundage lost is a GOOD thing!! Lack of sleep isn't a good thing either so try and get more of that in

Well, so far so good. I've got 1/2 my required water in. I've still got some to go but I'll get it in (and then pee it out later ). I ate a small salad for lunch, 3 eggs for breakfast and not sure what we're having for supper. And I'm not even that hungry so THAT is always a good sign (and a good way to stay away from them cookies!). Tonight I have a class so that'll help me stay away from the cookies also! Then when I get home hopefully I can stay away from ANY snack because I really don't need them! I need to stock up on pistacchios because those helped keep the snack attacks for sweet things away. Higher in carbs than I need but better than the junk!!
Old 10-17-2005, 04:15 PM   #11  
Lovin' Life

I like the shake for breakfast....because I dont like to eat breakfast. With the fibre, it holds me over really good. The only time I'll have more than one is when Im really hungry, or Im craving something...this works great for that too. Also helps get the protein in.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:24 PM   #12  
Atkins Lover

Hey all!!! Things are going good, but I am falling out of the loop in here w/you all and in w/me weight. I've decided that even though it has been about 3 weeks since I have started posting in here on a daily basis that I have to come back and do so. I haven't seen a gain yet, but nor do I want to. I have been really lax on the exercise, partially due to last week being sick and not being able to breathe. I had a hard time getting my butt up and out of bed today and only did about 1/2 of my morning workout so I need to get back here where I feel more accountable for my actions. So I'm ready to come back and type away at all that is going on w/me in my daily life and struggles to lose all this weight!!!

Mindy, Audrey and Brandy~GOOD LADIES ON THE LOSES!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!

Brenda~Drink that water girl....remember walking to and from the bathroom counts as exercise so the more water you drink, the more exercise you get. ) Also, why the pig??????

Robin~Thanks for starting up the daily food log! I have always put my daily food intake expectations in my entry and I do like the idea of hearing from others what is good what could help, etc. Hope you enjoyed your walk today!!

Leenie~You are soooooo right, today is diffently a MONDAY!!!

Sarah~Have fun w/your dad!

Until Tuesday chickies.....
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:37 PM   #13  

Robin.. tell me more about these shakes.. by the way.. all of um I have ever tried totally made me wanna barf.. so.. Tell me if they are good and etc.. and the exact name of the manufacturer. I will have to search Iowa for um if you love um so much. Let me know!
Corn Fed in Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:12 PM   #14  
Lovin' Life

Brandy~ its 100% whey, gold standard, optimum nutrition. They have chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Chocolate is the only one I like. Its tastey, mixes really really nice, and isnt gritty. Which is a big plus! Even my dh doesnt mind it, he has switched from special k every morning, to this drink mixed with milk. I use water.(less carbs) I get mine at the Nutrition Warehouse....I havent seen it in other places, but you can get it online too.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:16 PM   #15  
Baby Steps

Too bad they didnt' have that at Wal-mart! I'm not really into breakfast but only eat it because we're supposed to. Would love to drink something chocolate instead of eating. Shoot, I'd do that for lunch as well!!
Got my water intake in today But TOM has hit (cramps, bloating and all) so tis not a good thing!! I NEED CHOCOLATE