Old 09-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #121  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good afternoon everyone..

Well..just sat through a 6.7 earthquake over here..was interesting to say the least..its been the biggest one yet..the epicentre was only 120 km southwest of where i live..so pretty close...luckily it was far away enough that it caused no damage..but definitly makes us want to prepare more..especially since i live by the beach and under the safe zone for tsunamis...

Earthquake could explain the headache...well..anyway..im just chillin back..enjoying the sunny day..Hope all is well with everyone..Be safe today!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #122  

S/C/G: S/C/G 150/143/125

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good afternoon everyone..

Well..just sat through a 6.7 earthquake over here..was interesting to say the least..its been the biggest one yet..the epicentre was only 120 km southwest of where i live..so pretty close...luckily it was far away enough that it caused no damage..but definitly makes us want to prepare more..especially since i live by the beach and under the safe zone for tsunamis...

Earthquake could explain the headache...well..anyway..im just chillin back..enjoying the sunny day..Hope all is well with everyone..Be safe today!
Wow Porthardygurl, glad to hear you are alright! I hope the eartquakes calm down or quit all together!

Well, I am offically, and FINALLY, starting IP on Sunday. I am using ideal to go dot com and made the mistake of ordering my food before I read through the "restricted/not restricted" foods list, and of course ordered all sorts of restricted foods. Had to go back on and order a few more unrestricted boxes, and they will be delivered this weekend so that I can get started. I am so excited and I can't wait to have the success that I am seeing everyone here have. I have been sort of kicking around the idea of starting this program since since May, and chalked it all up to "money issues." And while this is expensive, it will go a long way in correcting my eating habits (quesadillas and mac n cheese are my fiances FAVORITE foods...) and getting me on the right track to be the healthiest I can.

So, my goal is to lose about 15lbs. I have all the way until July 28, 2012, our wedding date. But, I really would like to see the 15lbs off in the next 2 months, since thats how much food I have ordered lol. Will of course order more late to phase off correctly. So, there it is. Hope this helps me stay accountable.

Have a great Friday everyone!!
ToBeMrsPablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #123  
I know I can

Oh, my gosh! I am so glad you are okay, Port.
Sounds we are all having issues.

Good luck ToBe. You are going to do GREAT!!!
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #124  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

GOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGG!!!!! its going to be a wonderful day here in the beautiful state of Louisiana, not a cloud in the sky and feeling pretty dang good today! Off to a great day shopping with my mom. Everyone have an awesome day!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:15 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 191/138/135

Good Morning! I'm off to the gym then stripping wall paper & painting the hall. Looking forward to decluttering my home this weekend- getting ready to put it on the market! exciting times! have a great day everyone
idealamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 305/246/150

Height: 5'7

Good afternoon all! Sill going strong down another 3 lbs. Wishing everyone a great day!
xmichellex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

New picture looks so amazing! You just need a Packers banner for perfection! LOL
justamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #128  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Only 1 lb down. Darn English muffin! 14 lbs to go though
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #129  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Hello!
Was on vacation so not on the boards this last week. My week was 10 days instead of 7 so this week will be short (time between weigh ins). I lost weight while on vacation!! There were many things available to me that I would have eaten before without even thinking about it but I didn't give in at all. I am so happy that I did it and proved I have self control . Hope you all have a great week and keep checking in.
SarahDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 1st Goal. 345/317/295 Day44

Height: 6' 3"

Just started IP Sept 8/11 so goal for end of the month is 15lbs
Omen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #131  

S/C/G: S/C/G 150/143/125

Height: 5'6

Good luck Omen, I just started today!

Can't believe I am already experiencing headaches. I thought Id get through the first day alright, but sure enough already have a headache. Hope this goes away quickly!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
ToBeMrsPablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 1st Goal. 345/317/295 Day44

Height: 6' 3"

Thanks ToBeMrsPablo,

Best of luck to you too

I hear the first several days are the hardest. For me it has been the bouts of fatigue and some headaches. In addition to the remedies, I just look at it as hurdles I have to go through to reach my goal
Omen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #133  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
Thanks ToBeMrsPablo,

Best of luck to you too

I hear the first several days are the hardest. For me it has been the bouts of fatigue and some headaches. In addition to the remedies, I just look at it as hurdles I have to go through to reach my goal
Welcome to the both of you, your headaches and fatigue is just your body going through detox....trust me its all worth it. I don't know if anyone has told you about the sea salt in the palm of your hand and just lick it off but it works....try it....15 mins and your headache will be GONE!!!

Omen, its easier than you think....I have 73lbs gone in 20 weeks and I started out bigger than you at 388!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:53 AM   #134  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Welcome to the new people... been a weird weekend. Didn't seem like I accomplished much but I got a lot of plans laid for things to do in the future.
Did quite a few miles this weekend though so that's good at least.
I hope everyone is staying strong and staying OP.

Oh almost forgot to mention it though, I did get a new road bike ordered this week, got a heck of a deal, it should hopefully be here on Friday this week.
So I have my exercise plan for winter rolling when the snow comes

Talk to you all in the morning.
Wayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:21 AM   #135  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good early morning..sorry for checkin in so late..had to work tonight..

Today was no doubt a rough day for some of you who are living in the New York area..my thoughts have been with you. I have been counting my precious blessings.

Today has been a rough day all around. It felt to some degree as if the weight of the world was upon me. I woke up this morning to find out that my friend's baby boy who is 2 ended up in the hospital because he went into heart failure. He ended up in the ICU at the hospital and they have no idea why he went into heart failure and went unconcious..it was a scary day for the family and my heart sank and i was anxious all day even at work, wondering how things were going. If that wasnt enough..my co-worker confessed to me that she has been in an abusive relationship with the boss..luckily they are breaking up, but it hasnt been soon enough..the damage has already been done to her to some degree..and then on top of it..a busy busy night...

Its one of those nights where you get home and you want to cry... I mean..its funny..cause i work in a cafe..and yet.. it feels like i work in a bar..i end up playing therapist to many people who come in.. People are attracted to buying coffee and then sitting down and telling me there issues..but tonight was not a night that i wanted to listen to people tell me there stuff..i was too busy thinking about that little boy who was in the hospital and my friend who had to sit by and watch helplessly as her sons heart rate was diving and he stopped breathing.. It was hard for me to deal with that news especially since i have a beautiful little girl who lived in the hospital for a month when she was born. As a parent, i understand what its like to be in a hospital and have to sit and wait it out..but i have been lucky enough to never have had to watch my child literally die and come back all within a minute...

The good news is: The little boy's heart rate got a bit stronger..the bad news: they dont know why it happend and now he has to undergo several tests to find out whats causing it all.

Im sorry..i dont mean to vent.. i just..need to let it all out.. i need to let go of all my stuff now..ive been carrying all these emotions all day and my hunny has gone to bed and i have no one to share anything with..and i just need it off my chest so i can sleep..im sorry if that seems selfish..

Anywho..i will write later..

Hope you are all doing well..

Much love and peace-Heather
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote