Old 09-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 153.8/142.6/135ish

Height: 5'7

Ahhh yet another day where I could eat my arm. In an attempt to get back on track (after 2 gluttonous weeks now) I tried on my reunion dress. I am feeling more critical of it (well, me in it) but think this is it for a while. My diet mojo is clearly gone gone gone. Anyway, I will post it and perhaps knowing it is there will help me remotivate so I can have an "after" photo in a month . . .

hmmm nevermind, how are you supposed to post a picture?
coliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:05 AM   #212  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Wow, looks like the board was kinda quiet today without me...lol....finally made it back 10 hours on a bus ride is too long!!!...gotta do it again on Sunday....grrrrrr
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #213  

Hello everyone, its a beautiful cool day here in the south. Windows are opened fresh air coming through and smells like a clean fresh house today. I was feeling good at 7am this morning and couldn't sleep any longer so I got up and started cleaning. When my son comes home he is gonna say ut oh hurricane Lisa came through....lol....Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 09-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #214  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Hello! Rainy day here in WA but we are due for it. It smells so good. Had a great week and feel like I am on a roll with the weigh ins! Can't believe I have been on IP for 10 weeks and I am 34.8 lbs lighter, feels awesome!! I need to get some pics up. Took some this morning and have some from day one, just need to get them off my phone and on here. I still need to see them side by side myself . Well, I hope you are all having a great weekend!!
SarahDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #215  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahDC View Post
Hello! Rainy day here in WA but we are due for it. It smells so good. Had a great week and feel like I am on a roll with the weigh ins! Can't believe I have been on IP for 10 weeks and I am 34.8 lbs lighter, feels awesome!! I need to get some pics up. Took some this morning and have some from day one, just need to get them off my phone and on here. I still need to see them side by side myself . Well, I hope you are all having a great weekend!!
When you are going to see them side by side you are going to say WOW!!!....I k now that is what I say each time I see my signature.....lol....and still I am changing daily. This program is awesome, I am loving it! You are doing awesome keep up the good work!
Old 09-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 163/148.5/115

Height: 5'2"

Day 4 and even though I knew I shouldn't get on the scale....I did. Down 5.5 lbs! I know most of it is from not bloating up after I eat, but until IP everything made me bloat!
DezD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #217  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezD View Post
Day 4 and even though I knew I shouldn't get on the scale....I did. Down 5.5 lbs! I know most of it is from not bloating up after I eat, but until IP everything made me bloat!
Great job!!!.....you can get on the scale just don't stress out if the numbers don't move.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #218  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Hi all. Day 2 of alternative EAS protein drinks. For some reason, I'm revisitng a very day 1 headache. dunno why. But so far, I'm holding up strong My new weigh in day is going to be Sundays, so I'll post my weight tomorrow My best friend keeps telling me that I shouldn't be on this diet. She is losing weight, too, but it's because she starves herself. "You're spending way too much money just to lose weight. You should just not eat, like I do. I've lost 35 lbs." Yeah, Okay. Lol. No.
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scofflaw1 View Post
Hi all. Day 2 of alternative EAS protein drinks. For some reason, I'm revisitng a very day 1 headache. dunno why. But so far, I'm holding up strong My new weigh in day is going to be Sundays, so I'll post my weight tomorrow My best friend keeps telling me that I shouldn't be on this diet. She is losing weight, too, but it's because she starves herself. "You're spending way too much money just to lose weight. You should just not eat, like I do. I've lost 35 lbs." Yeah, Okay. Lol. No.
What flavors are you using? Any in particular? I just had the vanilla one for lunch and it wasn't bad. I will probably stick it out w/IP food for 3 months (that's what we budgeted for) and maybe try alternatives after that.
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #220  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
What flavors are you using? Any in particular? I just had the vanilla one for lunch and it wasn't bad. I will probably stick it out w/IP food for 3 months (that's what we budgeted for) and maybe try alternatives after that.
Well, I like all of them. I have tried vanilla, chocolate fudge, rich dark chocolate, and strawberry. After a little while, I got a bit sick of the strawberry ( I have been subbing these protien drinks for the past 2 weeks for some of my IP foods) But my routine is to use the vanilla in my coffee, and have a chocolate or strawberry with lunch, then the other for snack. So I dunno, I may get sick of them after a few weeks...but not a sick as I am of spending loads of money haha
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #221  

My mom is using the EAS drinks and she put it in the blender with ice cubes where she can "eat" it instead of drink it....just an idea to share with y'all
Old 09-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #222  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good afternoon everyone..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Im stressing out so bad about this english placement exam on tuesday.. i cant remember how to write an expository essay..anyone have any thoughts on where to find an outline for essay writing?????? on the internet????

Other then that..i think the stress is getting to me because im suffering from severe insomnia again..and when i do get to sleep i have nightmares!!!

Okay..enough of that..

Anywho.. i hope you are all doing well....stay strong!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:31 PM   #223  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good afternoon everyone..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Im stressing out so bad about this english placement exam on tuesday.. i cant remember how to write an expository essay..anyone have any thoughts on where to find an outline for essay writing?????? on the internet????

Other then that..i think the stress is getting to me because im suffering from severe insomnia again..and when i do get to sleep i have nightmares!!!

Okay..enough of that..

Anywho.. i hope you are all doing well....stay strong!
try this port....lots of examples or different ways on how to write it.....
http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1...pository+essay
Old 09-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #224  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scofflaw1 View Post
Well, I like all of them. I have tried vanilla, chocolate fudge, rich dark chocolate, and strawberry. After a little while, I got a bit sick of the strawberry ( I have been subbing these protien drinks for the past 2 weeks for some of my IP foods) But my routine is to use the vanilla in my coffee, and have a chocolate or strawberry with lunch, then the other for snack. So I dunno, I may get sick of them after a few weeks...but not a sick as I am of spending loads of money haha
You are becoming a toothpick!! Congrats! You look fabulous!!
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #225  
I know I can

I am so happy we are finally getting some sprinkles of rain! Thank the Lord!
Amazing how we take it for granted.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote