Old 08-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #121  

Height: 5'6"

I was expecting way worse and I do know 2.2 is nothing to sneeze at but I'm getting impatient even tho I am fully aware that my assets did not appear over night and will not disappear over night. 20 pounds to go!! Full steam ahead!!!
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #122  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Welcome to a new journey in your life to make you healthier and thinner! you will have a very good adventure here on the threads, lots of information and don't be afraid to ask questions!
Thank you!! Im very Excited!

I do actually have some questions but their about this site..
How do I manage my profile? pic, etc.
Is there an easier way to reach forums that you like other than bookmarking them in my browser?
Is there a way to get emails when someone replies?
LisaPatriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:29 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 228/170

Height: 5'9"

Default Wf

Also on WF Products can you have them everyday?
How are they counted for your daily amounts?
Ladibug7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 228/170

Height: 5'9"

do you need a code to get the "buy one get one free"?
Ladibug7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:35 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 214/160/160

Height: 5'4

Hi! I don't know the official answer but I do know that I asked my coach the same question and she said no because the WF products use splenda. I guess someone else could give you more info. But I would say not to go over the serving size on any of it.
droidgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #126  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well I'm checking in late tonight... But I had my weigh in. I was down another 4!! I'm pretty stoked! Hope all you ladies are having a great evening...

I saw someone mention halloween... I'm pretty excited. I think that I may even get costume this year if I keep up with myself!! And.. Costco has Christmas decorations out already!!
I can't believe you are seeing christmas decor!! It seems like I just bought those, used them and put them away!

Congratulations on the 4 pound loss. That is exceptional!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
Hello All!
This is my first time here, and I am going to meet with someone tomorrow to get started with IP. I've never tried a scheduled diet like this before, but I feel ready, and Im actually excited. I've known for awhile this was the diet I wanted to try, and reading all this posts has helped reassure me in that decision. I've collected alot of recipes, and am going to start after the long weekend. I graduated from university this year, and recently got engaged, I know it's time, but Im really nervous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidgigi View Post
Hi all! .....

showgirlaz:
thanks for the encouragement, I guess for as much results I am seeing still anxious for it to be gone and those 2 weeks really made me feel like I was wasting my time and $$$

So I've been on a mission to find zero carb/fat/sugar items and I've been coming up short for instance today I thought I try a tuna pack and it was 0 carb and 0 sugar and .5 fat... I still had it with a GINORMOUS SALAD and baked asparagus. It was yummy :-/

Hope everyone had a great day and an even better one tomorrow!
I don't worry about zero/zero/zero items on real foods like tuna or chicken or eggs. No matter what you do real food has carbs, fat, protein. Things that are all zero are either so minute a portion that you don't track the parts or are fully chemical (think WF:walden farms). When I am using real food items, I keep in mind how much is in each portion and then follow the guidelines for portion size that IP sets. So, tuna would be a 5 to 8 ounces serving.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #127  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
Thank you!! Im very Excited!

I do actually have some questions but their about this site..
How do I manage my profile? pic, etc.
Is there an easier way to reach forums that you like other than bookmarking them in my browser?
Is there a way to get emails when someone replies?
GO to the dark purple bar at the top and see where it says User CP? that is where you can manage everything. You can get emails when people reply. You can also subscribe to whichever thread you would like. I booked marked the sticky's page, then click on Ideal protein and all of the threads come up. Hope that helps
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 214/160/160

Height: 5'4

Default Nice advice :-)

Quote:
I don't worry about zero/zero/zero items on real foods like tuna or chicken or eggs. No matter what you do real food has carbs, fat, protein. Things that are all zero are either so minute a portion that you don't track the parts or are fully chemical (think WF:walden farms). When I am using real food items, I keep in mind how much is in each portion and then follow the guidelines for portion size that IP sets. So, tuna would be a 5 to 8 ounces serving.
So, I did good? YAY!
droidgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #129  

Well we did it - a full day with no accidents and a poop on the potty!! Sorry I'm a mum, this is what excites me lol.

Between taking care of a 5 month old and staying on top of a nekkid two year old I'm pooped! Luckily I had some cold chicken and hard boiled eggs in the fridge for dinner, it's like subconsciously I knew this was going down today lol.

Anyway, who ever is holding the whoosh fairy hostage, please send her my way tonight, I could really use her

Night all!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Well we did it - a full day with no accidents and a poop on the potty!! Sorry I'm a mum, this is what excites me lol.

Between taking care of a 5 month old and staying on top of a nekkid two year old I'm pooped! Luckily I had some cold chicken and hard boiled eggs in the fridge for dinner, it's like subconsciously I knew this was going down today lol.

Anyway, who ever is holding the whoosh fairy hostage, please send her my way tonight, I could really use her

Night all!
I get very excited about the potty, too! My 2YO goes in spurts. She'll do awesome using the bathroom for a week and feel like a big girl in her training pants. Loves her Minnie Mouse panties when I let her where them for a special treat. The next week she'll refuse to use it at all. It's driving me crazy. DS was super hard to potty train. He was 3 1/2 before he got the hang of it completely, and he wore training pants at night until almost his 5th birthday.
pselias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:10 PM   #131  

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidgigi View Post
So, I did good? YAY!

Yes, Ma'am!! Ya did good!!

Quote:

Night all!
You have every reason to be happy and proud! Brag away, Mum!

As for the Whoosh Fairy, I refuse to release her until she grants my wish! After that, she is all yours!
Old 08-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 189/173/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
I was expecting way worse and I do know 2.2 is nothing to sneeze at but I'm getting impatient even tho I am fully aware that my assets did not appear over night and will not disappear over night. 20 pounds to go!! Full steam ahead!!!
WooHoo......way to go!!!!! Whatever lbs come off are a big plus!!!!!!
MarthaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #133  

I have spent 9 months of my life on IP and for the first time ever I heated up the chocolate drink and it's sooooo good. LOL.
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 189/173/145

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for your help!!! Got it up and running!!!

Good Night!
MarthaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:42 AM   #135  

Quote:
I have spent 9 months of my life on IP and for the first time ever I heated up the chocolate drink and it's sooooo good. LOL.
I like to put just a bit of vanilla stevia in it (1/8tsp roughly), about 1/2tsp cinnamon and sometimes just a dash of cayenne.

It tastes like a drink my mom used to make (mi abuela's brand mexican hot chocolate).

I also saw a packet hack that said someone made it as normal but added garam masala to make a rich chocolate drink with an Indian spice flavor. Probably could add your own ground chai spices too.