Old 08-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lroderick View Post
Where are you girls located in MA ? i'm in the Fall River Area
I'm in New Bedford. I go to Faunce Corner Nutrition for my alternative stuff.
wheekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Here is something for you to laugh at......I bought some new jeans in a SMALLER size but I'm afraid to wash them!!! It's crazy but I do feel a little anxious about it! Anybody else every feel like that!?
chellebee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 170/155/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheekers View Post
I'm in New Bedford. I go to Faunce Corner Nutrition for my alternative stuff.
Thats were i'm going !! It's good to know it works & is wayyy cheaperrr

Last edited by lroderick; 08-04-2011 at 04:59 PM.
lroderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #64  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Have to share this with y'all. My ex came into town today to see the boys. I am in my sketti strap shirt and shorts (my normal around the house wear) and he walked in and said DAMN you are really dropping pounds aren't you? I said yup 60lbs gone now. He said I can tell...I am thinking DUH...you should be able too...lol....I was washing dishes when he walked in. It was a good feeling, I am doing something for ME now and he can't say anything about it....hahah...GO ME....I GOT THIS!!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #65  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Have to share this with y'all. My ex came into town today to see the boys. I am in my sketti strap shirt and shorts (my normal around the house wear) and he walked in and said DAMN you are really dropping pounds aren't you? I said yup 60lbs gone now. He said I can tell...I am thinking DUH...you should be able too...lol....I was washing dishes when he walked in. It was a good feeling, I am doing something for ME now and he can't say anything about it....hahah...GO ME....I GOT THIS!!!
You are a ROCK STAR!!!!
You inspire me everyday to stick with it and when I need a pep talk I always find your posts to lift me up! BIG for being here and walking with all of us thru our own journey while still on yours.
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
He was probably all, "Damn, wish I hadn't given that up."
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #67  

Worked in receiving again so it was go go go. I am beginning to wonder if I am eating enough again. I *think* my weight loss was down due to TOM but I always question everything I do. Here's a normal day.....

7:00- Coffee with a shake mixed in (and some WF caramel)
12:00- Shake and a cucumber. I never measure. Some I know are not 2 cups worth.
5:30-6:60ish- 4oz of meat (I need to up this a little I think.) 2 cups of whatever veggies. (Most of the time I cook my veggies in the oil, not my meat.)
8:00-9:00- Bar (Depends on when I'm going to bed and when I ate dinner.)

That is the same EVERYDAY! I also have no less than 120oz of water.

Last night I didn't want meat so I had 2 boiled eggs on lettuce with cucumber, onion, and WF creamy bacon. That's the first time I've had lettuce in FOREVER.

Some days (but not in the past 2 weeks or so) I have a pickle spear at about 11:00 if water doesn't hold the hunger off.

Should I try upping the meat or keep it how it is? Even fish I normally do about 4oz. Pork 4oz. Chicken I sometimes do 5oz but mainly 4oz. Tonight we are having a pot roast so how many oz should I have?

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 08-04-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #68  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Hello, all. It's been a while, I have had much less opportunity to get online. Just wanted to update
I am skipping this week friday-friday with Ideal protein for a few reasons ; I'm going on a family backpacking trip, and there's going to be a LOT of rigorous exercise going on!
And my family will be drinking alcohol and I have decided to join them ...not a whole LOT, but just a little. I'm going to try to maintain the weight that I am on friday so that by next friday's weigh-in, I'll be the same weight so I wont feel so guilty. I'm not buying any packets for the backpacking trip...so I'll have to use my brain and figure out what's going to be good to eat...and just up my calories to match the amount I'll be burning. So Right now I'm 140.8. Maybe I can get down to 140 by tomorrow and then just try to keep it that way! Wish me luck and I probably wont be on till next friday so I'll see you laterz!
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
You are a ROCK STAR!!!!
You inspire me everyday to stick with it and when I need a pep talk I always find your posts to lift me up! BIG for being here and walking with all of us thru our own journey while still on yours.
I will be here for a LONG time even after I am through with losing all of my weight. This board is like my savior, I really enjoy helping others and giving suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
He was probably all, "Damn, wish I hadn't given that up."
LOL.....probably if he would of cared more maybe I wouldn't of left...haha....19 yrs we were married...enough is enough ya know?....ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Worked in receiving again so it was go go go. I am beginning to wonder if I am eating enough again. I *think* my weight loss was down due to TOM but I always question everything I do. Here's a normal day.....

7:00- Coffee with a shake mixed in (and some WF caramel)
12:00- Shake and a cucumber. I never measure. Some I know are not 2 cups worth.
5:30-6:60ish- 4oz of meat (I need to up this a little I think.) 2 cups of whatever veggies. (Most of the time I cook my veggies in the oil, not my meat.)
8:00-9:00- Bar (Depends on when I'm going to bed and when I ate dinner.)

That is the same EVERYDAY! I also have no less than 120oz of water.

Last night I didn't want meat so I had 2 boiled eggs on lettuce with cucumber, onion, and WF creamy bacon. That's the first time I've had lettuce in FOREVER.

Some days (but not in the past 2 weeks or so) I have a pickle spear at about 11:00 if water doesn't hold the hunger off.

Should I try upping the meat or keep it how it is? Even fish I normally do about 4oz. Pork 4oz. Chicken I sometimes do 5oz but mainly 4oz. Tonight we are having a pot roast so how many oz should I have?
I would up your protein to at least 6-7 ozs....4 ozs is not enough!! make sure you are getting your sea salt and your olive oil in daily.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hooray for a great weigh-in. I am now down 19 pounds! My first mini-goal was to lose 10% of my estimated amount that I need to lose. I need to lose 138 pounds so that makes 14 pounds for my first mini-goal so I made that! Second mini goal is to lose 10% of starting weigt so that would be 29 pounds and I am over half-way there!
justamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamom View Post
Hooray for a great weigh-in. I am now down 19 pounds! My first mini-goal was to lose 10% of my estimated amount that I need to lose. I need to lose 138 pounds so that makes 14 pounds for my first mini-goal so I made that! Second mini goal is to lose 10% of starting weigt so that would be 29 pounds and I am over half-way there!
WOOHOO!!!!

CONGRATS on that goal!!!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 08-04-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I had the yummiest dinner last night Buffalo Chicken Sliders wrapped in romaine leaves...didn't even miss the bun they were so good!

Buffalo Chicken Sliders

1 onion, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. water
1 lb. ground skinless chicken breast
2 1/2 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
1/4 tsp. salt
Cooking spray
8 green-leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
8 tomato slices

Spray large nonstick skillet or ridged pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add onion, red bell pepper, and water; cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until liquid is evaporated and vegetables are very tender, aout 8 minutes. (my coach said it's fine to 'steam' onions as long as you don't caramelize them)

Transfer to large bowl and let cool 10 minutes. Add chicken breast, Buffalo wing sauce, and salt; mix well. With wet hands, form into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.

BBQ and enjoy
This sounds super yummy!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #73  

How do I get the weight tracker to move?
Old 08-04-2011, 06:48 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamom View Post
How do I get the weight tracker to move?
Edit your signature change your numbers in the body where you have your starting/now/goal weight
Old 08-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #75  

Thanks. I thought I had done that but must not have saved it!