Old 08-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #91  
Started IP on 7/15/2011

S/C/G: 184/161/130

Height: 5ft4in

Unhappy Semi-ok day

Today was a little rough-I stayed OP as always but my eating schedule got messed up because my hours at work changed for the day. I've become obsessed with eating around the same time every day so on days like today I get stressed because everything gets shifted later. I didn't work until 11 today but I got up early just to make sure I had breakfast and lunch before work, since I don't always get a break when I work this shift.

Also, I've been reading all the thread on extra TOMs and all that fun stuff and I'm dealing with the same thing too and I'm just tired of it. I'm hoping that it phases out soon. I swear, I should buy a large share in Tampax stock or something!!!!

I've felt kind of bloated and blah today, but it's over so hopefully tomorrow will be better now that I'll be on my regular schedule.

I hope everyone had a good, OP day!!
Travel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #92  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 261 / see ticker / 155

Height: 5'6

Calee: what did you do for the first 100 lbs?
Krista7382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebee72 View Post
Here is something for you to laugh at......I bought some new jeans in a SMALLER size but I'm afraid to wash them!!! It's crazy but I do feel a little anxious about it! Anybody else every feel like that!?
Had to laugh at this one... because I like to squeeze myself into the size down and wait a week for it to fit properly... Anyway bought a pair of super tight Guess jeans and since they didn't come cheap I bought them REALLY tight cause I wanted to ensure that they would fit me at the end. It's been a few weeks since I bought them now and I put them in the dryer by accident the other night and lo & behold- they still fit! Phew!
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #94  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7382 View Post
Calee: what did you do for the first 100 lbs?
Mostly low carb. I also go to WW every week for accountability. I've exercise a ton in the last 2 years.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:31 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

It is a wonder to me how comforted I am by coming on here and reading about everyone's days/ events & challenges. Thank you to all for sharing. It has made this journey so much more enjoyable and doable to have found this site... Feeling a little sentimental tonight I guess...
Congrats Ishbel on the big 60! Keep on rockin' it
Congrats also to KatieBeth on Onederland... I know what you mean about avoiding social situations... I live about three hours away from my extended family & friends and they are forever wanting for me to come down there and I just don't want to because then what you're eating is so much less in your control. I was there for five days in July and it was the hardest five days of the program for me! Kept wanting to spiral...
A big thank you to Jordana for the recipe- I was planning on something chicken & hot sauce for tomorrow night- and your recipe fits the bill exactly!
Niknakjak- I've been feeling pretty similar this week, little lightheaded and not with it, forgetful etc- but I also find it depends on the time of day as to how I'll be feeling- maybe the body is ironing out some kinks??
2ride you're a strong lady to be able to get up so frequently thru the night! I thought having a newborn who woke up a couple times a night was bad!
And to all... a good night!
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Please post new posts in weekend chat
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote