Old 08-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #76  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamom View Post
Thanks. I thought I had done that but must not have saved it!
You are welcome, it worked
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

wuv2Bloved- What an awesome feeling!!!! Men can be so clueless! ;o)
chellebee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebee72 View Post
wuv2Bloved- What an awesome feeling!!!! Men can be so clueless! ;o)
Yes they are. I have been talking to one guy since March so when we first starting talking he knew me the size of my first picture. I send him pics every so often just to say hi or if I think I am looking cute that morning...ha..I never told him I had started dieting. The other day I sent him the pink(red) shirt picture and he sent back...Are you losing weight? I said yup I have lost 50lbs and he said he was very proud of me. He said I hope you aren't losing it because of me because I liked you before (he is so sweet) I said nope I am doing it for me, but you are still going to talk to me right? he said of course honey, its the inside that I am attracted too and the outside too of course but its what is on the inside that matters. I have never met him face to face but we talk everyday so when we do met we shall see what happens
Old 08-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Worked in receiving again so it was go go go. I am beginning to wonder if I am eating enough again. I *think* my weight loss was down due to TOM but I always question everything I do. Here's a normal day.....

7:00- Coffee with a shake mixed in (and some WF caramel)
12:00- Shake and a cucumber. I never measure. Some I know are not 2 cups worth.
5:30-6:60ish- 4oz of meat (I need to up this a little I think.) 2 cups of whatever veggies. (Most of the time I cook my veggies in the oil, not my meat.)
8:00-9:00- Bar (Depends on when I'm going to bed and when I ate dinner.)

That is the same EVERYDAY! I also have no less than 120oz of water.

Last night I didn't want meat so I had 2 boiled eggs on lettuce with cucumber, onion, and WF creamy bacon. That's the first time I've had lettuce in FOREVER.

Some days (but not in the past 2 weeks or so) I have a pickle spear at about 11:00 if water doesn't hold the hunger off.

Should I try upping the meat or keep it how it is? Even fish I normally do about 4oz. Pork 4oz. Chicken I sometimes do 5oz but mainly 4oz. Tonight we are having a pot roast so how many oz should I have?
Yes, I agree with Wuv, UP YOUR PROTEIN! My coach told me 6-8 oz every day.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Yes they are. I have been talking to one guy since March so when we first starting talking he knew me the size of my first picture. I send him pics every so often just to say hi or if I think I am looking cute that morning...ha..I never told him I had started dieting. The other day I sent him the pink(red) shirt picture and he sent back...Are you losing weight? I said yup I have lost 50lbs and he said he was very proud of me. He said I hope you aren't losing it because of me because I liked you before (he is so sweet) I said nope I am doing it for me, but you are still going to talk to me right? he said of course honey, its the inside that I am attracted too and the outside too of course but its what is on the inside that matters. I have never met him face to face but we talk everyday so when we do met we shall see what happens
How sweet of him, that must've felt awsome
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
How sweet of him, that must've felt awsome
Yup!! it sure did...he makes me smile more than I already do
Old 08-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Jordanna - where do you get the Buffalo Wing Sauce? My husband would love this recipe - he was all over Big Mac in a Bowl, tired of plain meats for dinner. thanks!
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #83  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Jordanna, i wondered what buffalo wing sauce you were using also. The recipe sounds amazing. I am worried i wont be able to find it when i am ready to make it. I had tilipa and cabbage. My daughter cooked it for me, so nice. I had to stay out of the kitchen, they were making homeade mac and cheese, yum.
Wuv2, do you realize that you are almost halfway to goal. I love your drive
whirlybird68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Ugh! Got home from work and my husband and son had made m&m bars, they look so good. I just looked at them and sighed. This was the first time I felt like just giving in!
niknakjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird68 View Post
Jordanna, i wondered what buffalo wing sauce you were using also. The recipe sounds amazing. I am worried i wont be able to find it when i am ready to make it. I had tilipa and cabbage. My daughter cooked it for me, so nice. I had to stay out of the kitchen, they were making homeade mac and cheese, yum.
I did realize that today!!....it has truly been amazing how quick it has come off!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknakjack View Post
Ugh! Got home from work and my husband and son had made m&m bars, they look so good. I just looked at them and sighed. This was the first time I felt like just giving in!
Stay strong niknakjack!
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

M0vingon: Have a great vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebeth7 View Post
It is unfortunate that I have to avoid most social situations to control myself, but hey - it's worth it in the end, right?!!
Yes it is worth it! I cut out most of my social life for the first couple of months. I still don't go out like I used to. I probably never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Sometimes when I'm feeling discouraged I put on my fattest fat-pants. Seriously. They are waaaayyyyy too big and saggy now. But it reminds me of how far I've come when I'm having an "I feel fat" day. I also like to remind myself that I've lost more than my 5 year old weighs. That's perspective!
What a good idea. I wish I would have thought of that! I also wish I would have taken good before pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7382 View Post
Biggest pet peeve during this diet so far: People bugging you to eat! Unless you are going through or it or have been through it people don't realize how difficult it is! But I love saying no thank you and feeling okay about it!
YES! Even people who know about my diet still try to get me to eat crap they know I can't have. I was beginning to think there was a contest going on to see who could get me to cave first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebee72 View Post
Here is something for you to laugh at......I bought some new jeans in a SMALLER size but I'm afraid to wash them!!! It's crazy but I do feel a little anxious about it! Anybody else every feel like that!?
I didn't dry some of my jeans at first, then they would accidentally get put in the dryer, and lo and behold they still fit! I also was folding clothes one day, and I came across these mystery shorts. They just looked to small to be mine...but they were the shorts I had bought the week before!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:11 PM   #88  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/145/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7382 View Post
Calee: When did you start using alternative products? Any slow down in progress?
Krista, I've been using them the entire time. I just started on 7/25.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #89  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/145/145

Wow, I just got home from work and read the entire days posts. So many wonderful victories. Congratulations everyone!!

I had a stressful day at work. Several old friends received pink slips today.

There was a huge chocolate sheet cake and I had to go into that room with everyone so I took my 20 oz cup filled with water, ice and lemon and just kept sipping on it.

I went to pilates to unwind from the day. Now it's time for dinner and I'm grateful that I didn't eat the cake!
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird68 View Post
Franks Red Hot Sauce they also taste amazing with a bit of goat cheese melted on them, which my husband does...and I do on occasion as my 1 oz of dairy (some coaches okay it some don't)

Last edited by jordanna; 08-04-2011 at 10:28 PM.
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote