Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #91  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Ditto this!

I was actually thinking: "I'm confused: if you are not hungry and you are losing weight, what is the problem?" I was going to wait a bit and read it again later, quietly at home to see if I was missing something.

My dad always used to say to me (the incorrect grammar is on purpose): "Honey, Don't fix it if it ain't broke!" For me, these have become words that I live by! I try not second guess things too much because often when I do, things go wrong and I regret it!
Thanks Susie and Mrs. D
You're absolutely right. Everything is going well and I'm not hungry and I'm really happy with the results so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. But you know in the back of my mind I'm always thinking if I ate more, maybe I'll lose more. You know how we always want to lose more!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 160/158/138

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Oh! And I wanted to share. Off topic, but I was featured in a local magazine today for my work with Now I Lay me Down to Sleep
http://edition.pagesuite-professiona...8c0ac1&pnum=42
Wow! Thank you for volunteering your talents. Brought me to tears. It is a great article too!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #93  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne9597 View Post
Susie, I'm not hungry at all on the IP. I'm not sure if I should be taking in another packet a day. I'm doing the 3 now and I'm full and satisfied. But I do have huge salads for lunch and dinner and they hold me off, sometimes I even have a hard time eating dinner as I'm not that hungry. So I can't imagine having another packet. And I have been losing weight, 20.8 lbs in 4 weeks. Any suggestions?
If your not hungry I would stay with 3, I was over 200 and I just did 3 packets and it hasn't really slowed me down any. Just my thought.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 192.2/170/150

Height: 5'3''

Quote:
Oh! And I wanted to share. Off topic, but I was featured in a local magazine today for my work with Now I Lay me Down to Sleep
The work you're doing is amazing. The blessing you are providing to these family is unmeasurable.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 232/214/175

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
What are your plans for tonight after your follow-up? I have a hard time being at home and not snacking, so tonight I am getting one of my vegie garden plots planted. I believe in keeping busy/active in order to stay out of the cupboards, so I need to plan something to do each night - and then I look forward to it all day.
You've got a great idea and attitude! I'm a computer nerd so I spend a LOT of time at night playing games, etc., but my trick is that I sit with my laptop in my bed all snuggled under the covers and so the last thing I want to do is get up and go upstairs to get food. I just make sure I have a big bottle of water next to me!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
When you say you've been losing more weight on 4 packets instead of 3. What kinda of numbers are talking about? Myself on 3 packets for 4 weeks now, the first week lost 9.6 lbs. 2.2 lbs. 5.8 lbs and 3.2 lbs. I know everybody is different but were your numbers higher, lower or about the same. I'm not sure if I want to take in 4 packets as I'm not really hungry. But if I will lose more weight, then I will take in 4 packets. Any suggestions?
If you look at my signature, you'll see my losses. I don't remember which weeks exactly I tested the theory but the one week I had a low loss, we went back through my food journal to see if we could find anything. My coach and I determined that it was probably cutting back on the 4th packet that was the culprit. I went back to 4 and sure enough, had a bigger loss the following week. You need to remember though, it's all speculation, could have been a co-incidence, all I know is I haven't gone down to 3 packets since and things have been good Everyone loses differently, all you can do is try it if you want and see if there's any changes at all.

Quote:
WOW Stacy! What a great story! It brought me to tears! That is a wonderful thing you're doing. I cannot imagine what you are doing with TILMSTS (sorry if I have the title wrong) but that is just amazing. This might sound bad, but I was wondering if you had a website to view. I'd love to see some of the pictures?
Thank you. It's NILMDTS and something I'm super proud of I do have a website however for obvious reasons, you won't find any of the NILMDTS pics on there. It's www.stacyscreationsphotography.com
I do however have some posted of a beautiful little girl whose Mommy is a friend of mine and she gave me permission to post pictures of her sweet angel. She wants to share Emma with the world, Those can be found here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=8f0d4cf73d
We also take photos for critically ill babies who are still with us and beautiful Olivia can be seen here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=e8c4393f95
Old 05-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #97  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
What a nice story, you are an amazing lady.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

Default quick question here

Can someone please explain if we allowed to have tomatoes and green beans as veggies or not? Thanks so much.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #99  

Quote:
If you look at my signature, you'll see my losses. I don't remember which weeks exactly I tested the theory but the one week I had a low loss, we went back through my food journal to see if we could find anything. My coach and I determined that it was probably cutting back on the 4th packet that was the culprit. I went back to 4 and sure enough, had a bigger loss the following week. You need to remember though, it's all speculation, could have been a co-incidence, all I know is I haven't gone down to 3 packets since and things have been good Everyone loses differently, all you can do is try it if you want and see if there's any changes at all.

Thank you. It's NILMDTS and something I'm super proud of I do have a website however for obvious reasons, you won't find any of the NILMDTS pics on there. It's www.stacyscreationsphotography.com
I do however have some posted of a beautiful little girl whose Mommy is a friend of mine and she gave me permission to post pictures of her sweet angel. She wants to share Emma with the world, Those can be found here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=8f0d4cf73d
We also take photos for critically ill babies who are still with us and beautiful Olivia can be seen here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=e8c4393f95

Awesome work Stacey Beautiful article. I shoot for a couple fertility clinics in the West here. To help raise money for research and cycles.

I went for my weigh in today and I am down 2#, slowed down but a loss is to be celebrated anyhow. I am surprised I lost at all with the nights shift, travel and sessions this week.

I came home and celebrated by making the choco muffins from the pancake mix. Used from vanilla pudding as frosting and added a bit of orange extract to the icing oh gosh they are too yummy. I felt like a pig eating them.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #100  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy09 View Post
Can someone please explain if we allowed to have tomatoes and green beans as veggies or not? Thanks so much.
Okay so Tomatoes and green beans are "Occasional" vegetables ( you may choose two items only per week from this list). and the list is brussels sprouts, beans (green & wax), eggplant, palm hearts, snow peas, swede, tomatoes.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #101  
Date started IP Apr 26

S/C/G: 147/132.8/125

Height: 5'3''

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunladybug22 View Post
Well, I passed out today. Apparently, if you're on a diet in which you eat less than 1000 calories per day, you're not really supposed to donate blood. :shock:

They're doing a blood drive for the Joplin, MO people at one of our local hospitals here, and I went. (Joplin is only 45 minutes north of me, and it got ravaged my a massive tornado this past Sunday). The donation went fine, I felt fine and everything. I was waiting for one of my co-workers to finish up her pint, so I sat down and waited. About 10 minutes later, I saw spots and got really dizzy. I got up to go sit in one of the bed/chair thingies that reclines, and apparently I passed out for like 6 or 7 seconds. Chelse (cw) said that there were 3 or 4 people around me and had me, so I didn't fall or anything, but my blood pressure was so low, the machine wouldn't read it at first. That's the first time I've ever really passed out (other than being drunk and "passing out"). So strange!!!
I had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks ago! I had just finished up my 2nd week of IP. I had an IP snack before I donated and had a restricted bar afterwards thinking this should be good enough. I was fine while giving blood and it was half and hour later when I was outside a store when I did a faceplant into the gravel parking lot -- scratched glass lenses, bruised nose, gash on arm, not fun. I was by myself and not sure how long I was out, but I ended up going inside and passing out again. That was also the first time I had ever really truly passed out. So, yah...I should have just skipped the blood donating, but who knew. Since that time I haven't quite been able to shake the tired feeling...so I've decided to phase out of the diet even though I won't quite have reached my goal
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 268/254/160

I'm on day six and doing well so far. No cheats! I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to join, but he is very addicted to diet pop, and is not sure he will be able to give it up. I'm not sure he will be able to, does anyone know of anyone who had success in doing IP while drinking diet pop?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #103  
Started IP May11/11

S/C/G: 165.9/143.9/135/sz4

Height: 5'3.5

Hey guys, I am just wondering what you guys have found your average weight losses to be? Do you find that it sticks to the average 3-5lbs/wk? I am trying to rough estimate how long I think I should be on the plan
Old 05-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #104  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorae View Post
Hey guys, I am just wondering what you guys have found your average weight losses to be? Do you find that it sticks to the average 3-5lbs/wk? I am trying to rough estimate how long I think I should be on the plan
What you'll find is that everyone is all over the board. I, for one, am a 'slow loser' with an average of about 2.5 lbs per week. Some are more, some are less. Sometimes people with more to lose have it disappear faster, sometimes the opposite is true.

I bumped a thread that shows time on program and pounds lost for you to take a look at...

Good luck!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #105  
Started IP May11/11

S/C/G: 165.9/143.9/135/sz4

Height: 5'3.5

Awesome! I just found it, thanks so much!
Closed Thread