Old 05-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #31  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
WTG!! Gotta say, LOVE the new profile pic too!

Morning everyone On day 4 back OP and my strips showed trace keitones this morning so I'm getting back there! Even though I'm now a bid advocate of NOT using more than one scale now, I did weigh at home this morning (as Friday's are my regular WI day but I don't have an official WI today because my vacation messed things up) and it looks like of the 7.4 I gained while on vacation, it's all but GONE now So happy

Bought some rhubarb yesterday to try out the "apple sauce" recipe. I used to love eating rhubarb out of my grandmother's backyard when I was little and probably haven't had it since then...very excited!

I have 4 days worth of photo sessions ahead of me (I only shoot Fri-Sun and sometimes Mondays) so it's going to be a busy few days. I wanted to make sure to check in this morning for that reason.

Just wanted to share one more pic of my daughter and I from the trip...it was Mother's Day and almost her 12th birthday...can't believe how time flies
What a great picture, you both look so happy and relaxed.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #32  
Love

S/C/G: 287.3/228.3/160 restartApr25

Good morning everyone!!

So I had WI yesterday and lost 2.2lbs. That was after breakfast and lunch, as I usually WI first thing before I eat. So a bit off this week.

Got in my box of Nashua Nutrition products. Chocolate soy puffs are identical. I tried the Splenda Jello they have and it was quite sour! But good. I think I'll try one of the soups tonight!

I got a ton of homework done last night so I could spend time with hubby this long weekend. Just some lab prep to do!

Off to class now. Hope everyone has a good day! Take care
SashaJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:31 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

NSV today, I tried on my size 12 jeans from highschool and I could get them on and button them! They're too tight in the thighs still and there's some muffintop action going on so I won't be wearing them for a bit. But still! I could get them on! A few weeks ago I couldn't even get them up!

Not so good: I weighed nyself this morning and I'm up 2lbs from my morning checks. I was 100% OP yesterday and while the day before I had an extra restricted and shake, I was super hungry but should have skipped the restricted, I don't believe that caused the gain. TMI but I've noticed that I don't really retain water at TOM but I do during ovulation. Weird. That was also much later than normal which isn't good. But since I'm not TTC it doesn't matter.

I'm so jealous of everyone camping this weekend! I wish we were going. My parents are coming to visit for the weekend so that should be fun!
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #34  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

I'm scarfing down my lunch between conference calls and just stopped in to see how everyone is doing. I'm wearing a cute little skirt and top to work today. The sun is out. I feel comfortable, even GOOD, in my own body. WOW... what a great day. I went out for a walk to get a salad to go with my BBQ ridges for lunch...

I WI at 3:30 today, so I guess it's time to chug some water then stop drinking for a while until after WI (yes, I think about these things... and I'm sure I'm in good company). Big NSV for me today. I got off my behind and cancelled my WW online account subscription... Silly thing for me to have been paying for these past few months... YAY!

I just came across the best saying... "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Great, thank you! I will hit the pharmacy on my lunch break as we don't have Whole Foods here. One-a-Day for women is now my fall-back plan but I will also check out what else they have for women. There is even a "holistic" section in that pharmacy with someone who serves just that section and give advice, so maybe I can see what they have on that side too.
You are most welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
WTG!! Gotta say, LOVE the new profile pic too!

Morning everyone On day 4 back OP and my strips showed trace keitones this morning so I'm getting back there! Even though I'm now a bid advocate of NOT using more than one scale now, I did weigh at home this morning (as Friday's are my regular WI day but I don't have an official WI today because my vacation messed things up) and it looks like of the 7.4 I gained while on vacation, it's all but GONE now So happy

Bought some rhubarb yesterday to try out the "apple sauce" recipe. I used to love eating rhubarb out of my grandmother's backyard when I was little and probably haven't had it since then...very excited!

I have 4 days worth of photo sessions ahead of me (I only shoot Fri-Sun and sometimes Mondays) so it's going to be a busy few days. I wanted to make sure to check in this morning for that reason.

Just wanted to share one more pic of my daughter and I from the trip...it was Mother's Day and almost her 12th birthday...can't believe how time flies
You look fantastic in the photo. And, most of all, you look really, really, happy... I too have rhubarb sitting in the fridge. I need to do something with it this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
This morning the scale finally moved. I've been at the same weight since last Saturday. I'm OP and starting to wonder if my body is getting enough food. Hmm. Just pondering that. Well, very excited that today's pound down put me at 60 POUNDS lost! Woot!

Happy weekend, y'all.
I am cheering for you! Great job and HUGE victory to celebrate (in a non-food-centric kind of celebration, of course). What are you going to do to celebrate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treena View Post
Pxlkitty: CONGRATS on the 160s, even if it will fluctuate, you still got to see that number on the scale!!! You're doing so great!
Thanks. You are rockin' this diet too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
I'm going to give the rhubarb a try this weekend. I'll let you know about it. I've gotten some really great tips about it and my curiosity is piqued.
Let us know how you like it.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 05-20-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #35  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

50 pounds lost as of today's weigh-in! Whoop whoop!

Sorry, I'd love to stick around and chat, but I'm about to head to the hospital...my grandmother isn't doing so well, so...

Thanks for the support chicks, even when I'm not posting, I'm reading, and ya'll are awesome!
Joliebug82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #36  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post

Sorry, I'd love to stick around and chat, but I'm about to head to the hospital...my grandmother isn't doing so well, so...

Thanks for the support chicks, even when I'm not posting, I'm reading, and ya'll are awesome!
Good girl...keep it up...you will be in onederland before you know it!
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations for all the SV & NSV today. I have been having a really stressful couple of weeks at work and it didn't help that I have been fighting with 2 lbs all week - would be up one day and down the next (all while being strictly OP). This morning I stepped on the scale and it came up at 199!!!! I almost screamed!! I have my official WI this afternoon and am hoping that the scale there says the same thing - my scale and the clinic's scale are usually pretty close. My size 14 jeans are starting to get loose so I think I will hit a couple of thrift shops after my WI and see if I can find some 12's.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
jd447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
Congratulations for all the SV & NSV today. I have been having a really stressful couple of weeks at work and it didn't help that I have been fighting with 2 lbs all week - would be up one day and down the next (all while being strictly OP). This morning I stepped on the scale and it came up at 199!!!! I almost screamed!! I have my official WI this afternoon and am hoping that the scale there says the same thing - my scale and the clinic's scale are usually pretty close. My size 14 jeans are starting to get loose so I think I will hit a couple of thrift shops after my WI and see if I can find some 12's.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
WAY TO GO!!! I am almost there myself...just 1.3 # and my weigh in is on Monday. ONE-derland for you!!!
GailMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 160/158/138

Height: 5'7"

Drive-by posting because I'm at work and really busy...

Big NSV for me! I was a little miffed that no one at work noticed that I've lost 13 pounds. I mean yes, I know it's not that much, and people generally don't notice until someone loses 20+ but... Still! Well our corporate team just went out to lunch (with the CEO and President) and someone mentioned something about my weight loss, and the President was amazed that I had lost 13 pounds since April. He said, "Wow, you've reduced that much!" They are all Indian so they say "reduced" instead of "lost weight". I prefer "reduced". Sounds so chic! He said that it motivates him to reduce. His plan is to get on his bike and go for rides with his son who is 10. I think that should help! It was also news to everyone that drinking water helps you lose weight.

I stayed true to Phase 4 protocol and left a huge mound of rice on my plate. Why do Asian restaurants insist on serving 2-3 actual servings of rice when they put it on the plate? Probably because it's cheaper than giving more of the actual entree.
CinnamonSparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Congratulations on all the SVs and NSVs!
It looks like the whoosh fairy came by!

Although I am not really a Star Wars fan (but my DH and son are), I couldn't resist buying myself a mug with picture and quote from Yoda on it when I went to buy Star Wars party supplies for my son at lunch time:

"Do or do not, there is no try"

I love it!

(I am slowly replacing some of our dingy old coffee mugs with new ones that I like better! Every time I get a new one, I throw away an older one.)

Quote:

Congratulations to you on the weight loss.

I am so sorry to learn of your grandmother. I am sending you prayers and : for her and a for you.

Stay strong.

Last edited by Susie_Bee; 05-20-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #41  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:

So sorry to hear about your grandmother, will pray.

Congratulations on your 50LBS isn't it amazing? I hit it yesterday and couldn't stop smiling... it is a great feeling and pretty soon you'll be in the 190s great work, keep it up.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #42  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Just had the Broccoli Cheese soup I really liked it. I added steamed broccoli to it and it was very filling. I may have liked it because I miss cheese but it was quite flavorful.

Then for dessert I had rhubarb with cinnamon and caramel syrup... that was really good... just like when i was a kid and eating it by dipping it in sugar.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 149.5/145.4/138

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSparkles View Post
Drive-by posting because I'm at work and really busy...

Big NSV for me! I was a little miffed that no one at work noticed that I've lost 13 pounds. I mean yes, I know it's not that much, and people generally don't notice until someone loses 20+ but... Still! Well our corporate team just went out to lunch (with the CEO and President) and someone mentioned something about my weight loss, and the President was amazed that I had lost 13 pounds since April. He said, "Wow, you've reduced that much!" They are all Indian so they say "reduced" instead of "lost weight". I prefer "reduced". Sounds so chic! He said that it motivates him to reduce. His plan is to get on his bike and go for rides with his son who is 10. I think that should help! It was also news to everyone that drinking water helps you lose weight.

I stayed true to Phase 4 protocol and left a huge mound of rice on my plate. Why do Asian restaurants insist on serving 2-3 actual servings of rice when they put it on the plate? Probably because it's cheaper than giving more of the actual entree.

Wow your numbers are very similiar to mine! I feel the same. I have only had one person notice the 10 pounds I have lost in 3 weeks. Oh well, I notice so that is what matters! I am struggling because I want to skip phase 2 and go directly to phase 3. Any words of wisdom?
kimvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:14 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default ooooh wheeee!!

Just returned from WI#6 and I have lost another 2lbs which puts me in the 160's! I haven't seen these numbers for almost 20 years when I first met my hubby. Along with that, I have lost another 2 inches! Happy happy day!
Here's wishing everyone a great IP weekend!!
brummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #45  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

WI #2 today - I am down 4lbs (total of 14 in 2 weeks). I'm proud of myself, can't remember the last time I felt that way. Have a great weekend everyone!
LaLibE is offline   Reply With Quote