Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #91  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Hi everyone back from Vegas trip and still going strong with IP. Stayed OP the whole time I was there. No issues at all. I do my testimonial tomorrow at my IP office for all the newbies...I am a little nervous but I am sure everything will be ok. WI is on Friday and I am staying away from the scale until then.

Congrats to all WI's and NSV's today.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #92  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
Hello Everyone and Welcome to all of the Newbies! I'm diabetic and had my med check today. I think my Dr. was more excited about my results than me! My A1C number is out of the diabetic range and all of my Cholesterol, Triglycerides, etc are the best they have been since 2007. He reviewed the IP info I brought in and asked if he could keep it... he said as long as Phase 1 is a temporary regime it sounds perfect and that he is going to check into doing it himself. WOW! talk about feeling great! I can't wait to share all of this with my coach on Thursday.
That is so awesome! That must be a wonderful feeling!
This is the stuff that really gets me excited! I've been borderline high Cholesterol and coping with hypoglycemia for a long time. I am praying that changes by the time I have my next physical. My blood sugar has been super stable since day 4- which is such a relief!
WI #4 for me tomorrow and I'm slightly afraid. I'm bloated as all get out today. Hormones, gotta love em. Funny thing is that before I lost a few lbs I never noticed being bloated this time of the month. Today I feel like a whale.
I have been very, very good with the restricted snacks the past 2 days. I'm using my chocolate pudding as my evening snack and it's working as a substitute.
Have a great rest-of-the-day!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Hi everyone back from Vegas trip and still going strong with IP. Stayed OP the whole time I was there. No issues at all. I do my testimonial tomorrow at my IP office for all the newbies...I am a little nervous but I am sure everything will be ok. WI is on Friday and I am staying away from the scale until then.

Welcome back! We missed you!
How was your trip? How's the BF?
Old 05-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
That is so awesome! That must be a wonderful feeling!
This is the stuff that really gets me excited! I've been borderline high Cholesterol and coping with hypoglycemia for a long time. I am praying that changes by the time I have my next physical. My blood sugar has been super stable since day 4- which is such a relief!
WI #4 for me tomorrow and I'm slightly afraid. I'm bloated as all get out today. Hormones, gotta love em. Funny thing is that before I lost a few lbs I never noticed being bloated this time of the month. Today I feel like a whale.
I have been very, very good with the restricted snacks the past 2 days. I'm using my chocolate pudding as my evening snack and it's working as a substitute.
Have a great rest-of-the-day!
Thank you! I totally get the whole feeling like a whale thing. I am so bloated and lucky me my TOM is supposed to start this Thursday on my 4th WI. I'm not expecting much to show up as far as weight loss. But I am losing inches. Bra size has gone from 42DD to 38DD in less than 4 weeks. My pants are looking sloppy and saggy. I no longer wear my button up shirts unbuttoned with a tank top under it. They fit perfect buttoned up, some are even too big. Like you I am so greatful for IP chocolate pudding, IP chocolate muffins and IP jelly (jello) because it is working great for my cravings. Hang in there and I hope you have a great evening.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #95  
Start: 4-20-11

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Hello Everyone and Welcome to all of the Newbies! I'm diabetic and had my med check today. I think my Dr. was more excited about my results than me! My A1C number is out of the diabetic range and all of my Cholesterol, Triglycerides, etc are the best they have been since 2007. He reviewed the IP info I brought in and asked if he could keep it... he said as long as Phase 1 is a temporary regime it sounds perfect and that he is going to check into doing it himself. WOW! talk about feeling great! I can't wait to share all of this with my coach on Thursday.
WOW!!! That is WONderful news! I am so very happy for you! Continue the wonderful job!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailMarie View Post
Hi Darbs, just curious only because IP is expensive, how many grams of protein in these products? I may just have to check this out.
Thanks
Mary to the rescue!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nutritional Fact Sheet.pdf (16.6 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
Hey gang!!! I took my "before" and "thus far" pics. IDK that you can see much of a difference because i have only lost 35 pounds, but I think there are some small changes. I haven't been able to wear the dress I have on today in about TWO YEARS!!!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62718299@N06/
I see a really big difference! You look great and you have a lovely smile!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #98  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Doing pretty good today. Hey, does anyone use green smoothies to get their green veggies in? Is that allowed? I like green smoothies and I was way healthier when I was drinking them. I just have to replace the fruit.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
I see a really big difference! You look great and you have a lovely smile!
Why thank you!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbeliever View Post
Congratulations! Sounds like you are going to be successful in your business adventure as you were in your weight loss! Good for you. You have always been so kind to me on my weight loss journey. I have 47 pounds left to go. This is my way of life from now on and my cravings for carbs is non-existent now. Keep us informed.
Wow 47 you're doing great... I hope you are spoiling yourself with little rewards... i love goofy socks..they are fun when you lose...but a complete wardrobe is the best....
Old 05-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
JudoGirl... Since I live in San Antonio, I'd love to know where you will be located.
phone installed about the 24th (210)656-1900
15033 Nacogdoches Suite 103
San Antonio, Tx
its on the corner of Judson and nacogdoches
I will be up and running in a few weeks...
its really exciting...love to meet you..
Old 05-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
That is AMAZING! I am so happy for you! I wish I were closer, I would so go to your clinic! But alas, I am in Tennessee. I just can't contain my excitement for you! I squealed and the hubs was alarmed until I told him. He says congratulations!
Oh that is so very kind of you...Wow you just made my cheeks hurt smiling so
big....I am sooo very excited about my new journey...
I want everyone to know..it doesn't end with the program it just the beginning...
Old 05-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
Mary to the rescue!
Thanks Mary, but I guess I should have explained myself a little better. Darb was talking about a different brand of protein products, but didn't mention how many grams of protein in them...but it's all good because I checked them out online.

Thanks for thinking of me and coming to my rescue, I appreciate all the kindness on this site
Old 05-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Thank you!.. I haven't looked at them in a while & had forgotten what I looked like!..

I haven't explained this in a while, so for the many wonderful newbies, my avatar photo is one taken in Hawai'i in 1988, the last time I weighed my goal weight, 138 lbs... reminds me of where I'm headed...

hugs
I always wondered if there was a story behind that picture! So now I know!

Quote:
That is very exciting! Congrats on your progress!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post

Welcome back! Good Luck with your testimonial! I'm sure it will be great!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

I had another another OP day today. My weigh in is on Thursday. I was hoping to get to the 160's, but I don't think it's going to happen this week. Probably has something to do with the 3 beers I drank Friday night, or the Atkins bars I ate Sunday night. I am also waiting for TOM. Plus I feel so fat and flabby this week. Must be my hormones?

Anywho, all the talk about rhubarb today, reminded me that I have rhubarb growing in my back yard. I guess I associate rhubarb with baking, so I hadn't thought about it. Tomorrow, I am going to try and cook it with some splenda. Maybe experiment with WF choc syrup or a little Torani vanilla. That'll something fun to look forward to tomorrow.
Closed Thread