Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #121  
Started IP 04/02/11

S/C/G: 178/166/135

Height: 5' 0

Hola!!

Ok so first day down....yeah!! I went to bed and woke up with the worst headache, I hope this passes quickly! I have a 9 month old that needs his Mamma to be energetic and active and I am SO not feeling that way right now. Tell me it gets better??

Wishing you all a fabulous Sunday.....nice and sunny here, hope the sun is shining for you too!

CIAO
Old 04-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #122  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissbutterflyz View Post
Hola!!

Ok so first day down....yeah!! I went to bed and woke up with the worst headache, I hope this passes quickly! I have a 9 month old that needs his Mamma to be energetic and active and I am SO not feeling that way right now. Tell me it gets better??

Wishing you all a fabulous Sunday.....nice and sunny here, hope the sun is shining for you too!

CIAO
Try mixing 1/2 teaspoon sea salt with 4 oz warm water. It's not pleasant, but drink it up and wait 10 mins... Miracle worker!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #123  
Started IP 04/02/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Try mixing 1/2 teaspoon sea salt with 4 oz warm water. It's not pleasant, but drink it up and wait 10 mins... Miracle worker!
Thank You....trying it now!! One more thing....I don't see my profile picture in my posts but it is saved in my User CP....any reason why this is happening??
Old 04-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #124  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
Thank You....trying it now!! One more thing....I don't see my profile picture in my posts but it is saved in my User CP....any reason why this is happening??
i think you have to add it as your avatar. go to "edit profile", then "edit avatar" and add the picture there.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 228/228/150

Height: 5'1"

Default Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
I stepped on the scale this morning (first thing, like I have done everyday for the last umpteen years) and the needle on the scale stopped at a place I have not seen in a long time.......UNDER 300!! Ok, ok, so it was 299.5, but I yelled for my husband tot come quick and look. "Look!!" I said, standing on the scale----that's really under 300, right?? And he said, "Yup!". I know I have along way to go, but this was a big deal and a big day---especially after choosing not to cheat last night!!!

Busy day ahead---have to balance the check book and pay bills, go grocery shopping, and then I have to get into the office for awhile to try to catch up so I quite as buried on Monday.

Hope you all have a great day!!!
Congratulations! When I went below 200 for the first time in ages, I cried! It was like being set free from the prison I had trapped myself in.

Also wanted to say I felt that was heartfelt, kind, wise, and humorous advise you gave shetaz about her situation w/ work and husband. That was advise that can be applied to many people and many circumstances. You are very wise, and it moved me to see someone be so compassionate to another. Thank you and God bless you.

Last edited by thumper; 04-03-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #126  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
I don't see my profile picture in my posts but it is saved in my User CP....any reason why this is happening??
i see you got it to work. congrats! cute picture and cute kid!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #127  
Started IP 04/02/11

Quote:
i think you have to add it as your avatar. go to "edit profile", then "edit avatar" and add the picture there.
Yeah!! Thank you for all of your help this morning...I am new to posting on boards so still trying to get all this figured out! You are an
Old 04-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 228/228/150

Height: 5'1"

Default "The list"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlehyena View Post
Just had to tell someone about my week.
•7 weeks on program and 30 lbs lost!
•Someone who didn't know I was on IP, noticed my weight loss!!!
•I'm in ONE-DERLAND!!!
•5 lbs to 1/2 way mark!
•bought new, smaller jeans (14's)
•blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, and heart palpations, ALL DOWN!!
•I can cross my legs!
•On the flight to Vegas I didn't ooze into the other seats!
HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY!
Thanks to you all for your MARVELOUS support! ~Lori
Love it! It was inspiring to see a list like this, thanks. I saw me in some of the list and I thought "wow" this site, the participants and IP are amazing!
I, am at the 1/2 way mark (although it was set by my coach, and I will probably need to lose more), I'm off my BP med, great glucose and cholesterol readings, people who have not seen me over the winter have taken notice of the 35 lost. But the unexpected is being able to cross my legs! At 5' 1" there is not much thigh there so it has been forever since I could cross my legs. Yea IP Oh, and I'm in onderland. Good grief, what a great idea, to share a success list. Thanks for the idea. Have a great week and God bless.

Last edited by thumper; 04-03-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #129  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
Yeah!! Thank you for all of your help this morning...I am new to posting on boards so still trying to get all this figured out! You are an
you are most welcome. did your headache go away? drink lots of water... it really does help.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #130  
Started IP 04/02/11

Quote:
you are most welcome. did your headache go away? drink lots of water... it really does help.
It did....I read that tip in my packet of information but was skeptical...thank you again!

So Im wondering if anyone else felt that the packets leave a little to be desired (taste wise) Do you get used to this? I had the cream of chicken soup for lunch yesterday and did not enjoy it at all I am hoping the food grows on me b/c I am in this for the long haul!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 201.8/180.8/140

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleBell77 View Post
In just 7 weeks on this diet, I have lost 33 lbs. I have Never. repeat. NEVER been able to lose weight on any other diet I have ever tried. I went to Kohl's last night and truly did not know what size to even begin to try on. I have shopped plus sizes for the past 7 years of my life. I even stopped going to Lane Bryant because nothing ever fit right. I finally found that I am wearing a size Large, my first thing I always pick up is an XXL. It was such a surreal moment for me. I just stood there in complete confusion that this person in the mirror was me. To all the newbies out there, YOU can do this! Just do it and be amazed with the results. I love Ideal Protein!!!
I loved your post ChelleBell! How encouraging! I'm teary eyed now!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
It did....I read that tip in my packet of information but was skeptical...thank you again!

So Im wondering if anyone else felt that the packets leave a little to be desired (taste wise) Do you get used to this? I had the cream of chicken soup for lunch yesterday and did not enjoy it at all I am hoping the food grows on me b/c I am in this for the long haul!
Read through the recipe threads. There's a lot you can do with the packets besides using them as they're intended. The chicken soup is more bearable if you put your 2 cups of veggies, sauted, in it, and doctor it up with seasonings.

Glad you got some relief from your headache. Hang in there, it will be so worth it!!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #133  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleBell77 View Post
In just 7 weeks on this diet, I have lost 33 lbs. I have Never. repeat. NEVER been able to lose weight on any other diet I have ever tried. I went to Kohl's last night and truly did not know what size to even begin to try on. I have shopped plus sizes for the past 7 years of my life. I even stopped going to Lane Bryant because nothing ever fit right. I finally found that I am wearing a size Large, my first thing I always pick up is an XXL. It was such a surreal moment for me. I just stood there in complete confusion that this person in the mirror was me. To all the newbies out there, YOU can do this! Just do it and be amazed with the results. I love Ideal Protein!!!
You have accomplished about 1/3 of your goal. Just try to imagine how you will feel when you have lost 2/3 of your goal. Last summer after I had lost some of my weight I was trying to process in mind how different my body looked, although I had been small in past years. One day my husband said," You don't realize how small you are." It takes our mind a while to process what is happening to our body. When I weighed 175 or so I didn't buy any clothes I didn't have to, avoided mirrors in public and did not buy dresses or skirts. Now all that has changed. I love to shop again. Keep up the good work and be proud of yourself. Judy
Old 04-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #134  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Hola!!

CIAO
Quote:

Yes, it does get better. Glad your headache is better. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you weighted 130, it is going to be exciting when you get there. Our height and starting weight are close. I had a great energy level, enjoyed the IP products, the veg., meat and most of all seeing that fat come off of my body. There were a few produsts I didn't care for, the chicken soup was one of them. Welcome to the forum. Judy
Old 04-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #135  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Hello All,

I am new to the boards and starting IP today! Excited to become a part of your wonderful group. Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend.
Hey there! Hope you're first says on IP are going well. Mine were really tough but I pushed through and feel so great now....keep going girl, you can do this!! Congrats on making the decision to change your future
Closed Thread