Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #61  

Operation cook my meal w/ hubby's was a success! It was so easy, I don't know why I was stressing so bad.

About the scale whore topic: My sister and mother are scale whores and I try really hard not to be, as it becomes an obsession for me that will have me becoming frustrated with ip way too soon. I have been weighing myself more lately because of them, but I just put my scale away. If I follow the diet to a "t" then I will lose, so why worry myself?
Northern Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

Well I made the "big mac salad" for supper tonight, it wasn't bad. The WF Thousand Island dressing is MUCH better than the ranch !!

But Im so used to having my fill of veggies for supper with my meat so it feels odd without any, other than a bit of dill pickle.

Congrats to everyone on amazing losses (lbs & inches )
CaperTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #63  

Height: 5'10"

Congrats to all the losers this week. I have to admit that I am forever getting on the scale. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. Tomorrow is weigh in #3 for me. I am currently down 12 pounds and hoping to add five pounds to that.

I have been feeling like I have been running a marathon. My muscles are sore like I have been exercising and I have not been. Has anyone else had this?
hemimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #64  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Default this and that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
made it to WI#8 today down down another 3.6 lbs and 2.5 inches! woop woop! that puts me at almost 30 lbs down! I also picked up the new peanut puffs so I am tres excited to try them feeling a bit better after my nap thinking I just have a head cold hopefully be up to par tomorrow after a good nights sleep
I am glad you are feeling better, where do you go for your weigh in in Edmonton? I go to castledowns, I really like the peanut puffs, now went through the recipes and found a peanut butter cup recipe with the chocolate pudding I am going to have to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbound View Post
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! Weighed in today and lost 7 lbs. Now my total is 47 lost forever!!!!!!!

Wish everyone the best on their weighins this week
that is great, keep doing what you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemimom View Post
Congrats to all the losers this week. I have to admit that I am forever getting on the scale. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. Tomorrow is weigh in #3 for me. I am currently down 12 pounds and hoping to add five pounds to that.

I have been feeling like I have been running a marathon. My muscles are sore like I have been exercising and I have not been. Has anyone else had this?
When I moved in to my house 5 years ago I left the scale behind. For some reason the week before I started IP I decided I better figure out how much I really weigh. I like the excitement of finding how much I lost during the week so I don't usually weigh during the week. Unless I am close to one of my mini-goals and then I will weigh either Sunday or monday.. that way I am still surprised on Thursday for my weigh in.

NSV just got back from ceramics and I hadn't seen one of the ladies there since I started. She was totally shocked at how different I look in 7 short weeks. I am so happy with IP I hope this continues.. I am sure going to try. no cheats and 100%ip.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:10 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

I feel like I should stand up to type this, and be in a semi circle lol....My name is Annette, and yes I too am a scale whore

I step on in the morning after the first tinkle of the day,,,,look down, then of course try again to make sure the scale was working ok lol....When I am down its like a big jolt of happiness right to my brain. YES YES!, When it stays the same, its like ok, its not up, maybe tomorrow LOL..

Then when TOM comes, I hate stepping on it, so I try not to. I walk past the scale and turn my head like its EVIL, lol. Am I sick or what.

This monday I sat a patient in the chair, and she asked me where the other hygienist, is. Well there isint another hygienist, its just me. She said the one who speaks english. I said thats me, after checking her chart. She said, wow you look so different, a little skinny face OMG ha ha, Its nice to know I have a skinny face, I will take new pictures from the neck up lol I dont know if that meant I was less fat then before or I looked better. I took it that I looked better. I saw her a year ago so minus 40 some lbs.

When I went to ip WI this week a lady came up to me, said hi Annette, I said ummm hi...wondering where I know her from. Well dam she was my neighbour 8 years ago. She did ip and is on maint now. She had a body of a sexi looking babe with low cut jeans and pretty top. Her face was glowing. Now this is a lady who had curves on her curves and hid all the time. She said she loved IP, and so did her husband, said it changed her back to how she was before, meaning being outgoing, and happy with herself!! Now that was so inspirational thought I would share it. Its nice to see someone real you know who made it through IP, someone who had hips like me !!!

Keep on trucking girls there is a rainbow in sight. I cant wait for the warm weather to show off my new size with some clothes I have been buying from winners, smaller sizes of course. To me thats a big treat, better then all the chocolate in the world!

Last edited by locks; 03-31-2011 at 07:16 AM.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:24 AM   #66  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This Thread is now closed

Please post all new posts, comments, and replies on today's thread: 31 March 2011
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote