Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 188/188/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
I am on phase 4, but this is what we had for dinner tonight: grilled steak, green beans. My husband had a baked potato, I could have had one, but I wanted turnip fries. I love turnip fries.

The instructions for phasing off are: phase 2 a minimum of 2 weeks. Phase 3 for 14 days. Remember the pancreas is being reset during this time. I chose to stay on phase 2 more than 2 weeks to get below my goal, glad I did. Feels great to be at your ideal weight, doesn't it?
Hi, I am just about to go on phase 2,hopefully Saturday, but can you tell me how much weight I will lose on phase 3, because my I am 6 lbs away from my goal and only really want to be on phase 2 for the minumum time,so should I stay on phase 1 longer or start phasing off now.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #122  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
Thank you Mrs. D, I trust your advice, my coach not so much!! She even told me today that I was drinking to much water and that would make me gain . I have another question for you would it be ok for me to PM you?

Thanks as always for your great wisdom and advice...your priceless
Of course you can PM me - and no, drinking too much water is not going to make you gain! Your body will keep what it needs and pee off what it doesn't!

Quote:
Thank you PETITEANDCUTE Like I said to Mrs. D I trust the advice I receive here you all are so helpful. I will do the remaining phases as listed, I have been reading thru the phase sheets and if I remember right phase 3 has the cheat day....holly cow I can't wait to get there
No, phase 4 has the cheat day - phase 3 has the big breakfasts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety bird View Post
Hi, I am just about to go on phase 2,hopefully Saturday, but can you tell me how much weight I will lose on phase 3, because my I am 6 lbs away from my goal and only really want to be on phase 2 for the minumum time,so should I stay on phase 1 longer or start phasing off now.
From what I have heard, you are likely to lose a few more pounds on phase 2 and then actually put on a couple of pounds in phase 3 as your body builds its glucose stores back up. So, you might want to stay on phase 1 until all 6 lbs are gone, lose a couple more in phase 2 and then you have that wiggle room to put them back on in phase 3.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:21 PM   #123  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

I just finished day 3! I am already seeing results. 3 years ago I was working somewhere with a size 16 uniform. I haven't been able to button both of the buttons in over a year. For giggles today I said "let's try these on!" THEY FIT! How exciting!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 228/228/150

Height: 5'1"

Default Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are!

[QUOTE=juiceman11;3770931]Has anyone heard from Cheekywit, Hollymark, Joliebug, Mrs. Deitrich, showgirlz?....Have not seen them post in a while. Hope they are all doing well.

Stop in and say hello if you all see this!

I agree w/ you and petiteandcute, also where is Linden, miss them all. I lurk on the life after phase 1, the sequel (I thinks that's what it's called) and have seen some of them on there, I hope they have not "outgrown" us.....

In case you folks see this " YOU ARE MISSED."

Last edited by thumper; 03-23-2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
I just finished day 3! I am already seeing results. 3 years ago I was working somewhere with a size 16 uniform. I haven't been able to button both of the buttons in over a year. For giggles today I said "let's try these on!" THEY FIT! How exciting!
That's fantastic! Keep it up
Old 03-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #126  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

WI #5 tomorrow and although I know I still see results I'm nervous. Trying to put it out of my head for now.

I just had vanilla pudding with decaf coffee crystals and some mint extract for a snack. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Congrats on the SVs and NSVs today. What an incredible group. Seems like many folks in the group are in a groove right now. Woo Hoo!!

Last edited by Lucky Chick; 03-23-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:54 PM   #127  

Default Alternative products

Quote:
Originally Posted by wekaba View Post
Congrats Kelligirl! That is some awesome weight loss right there!

Today was my weigh in #2, and I lost another 5.5# this week!
I also use all alternate products.
Hi, do you mind me asking what alternative products do you use? What vitamins or any IP products do you use, if any? Thanks.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #128  

Default Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i leave for vegas today, and i am bringing WAY more food than i need. i do not plan to binge eat out there or anything, i just want to make sure that i am covered in case something happens. i also really really like variety and options, so i've accounted for that as well. i'm such a funny packer... i do the same thing with socks and underwear. i always bring about 5 pairs too many.

anyhoo, i hope everyone has an amazing weekend! i'm ready to get out of this rain and into the dry desert!
Hope you have a "Winning" time!
Congrats on the great planning, you'll do well.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
I agree with juiceman. I can think of several more that are missing. HELP HELP!! This forum needs those folks who use to post to check in as often as you can. We need you and we miss you. Judy
ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i leave for vegas today, and i am bringing WAY more food than i need. i do not plan to binge eat out there or anything, i just want to make sure that i am covered in case something happens. i also really really like variety and options, so i've accounted for that as well. i'm such a funny packer... i do the same thing with socks and underwear. i always bring about 5 pairs too many.

anyhoo, i hope everyone has an amazing weekend! i'm ready to get out of this rain and into the dry desert!
laura- what happens in vegas stays in vegas!
Old 03-24-2011, 12:53 AM   #130  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Thank you...I agree and have been drinking at least 100oz each day mostly because of what I've read on here from the more expierenced IP'rs. Congratulations on your 12.5 pounds already your doing fantastic!!!

Thank you PETITEANDCUTE Like I said to Mrs. D I trust the advice I receive here you all are so helpful. I will do the remaining phases as listed, I have been reading thru the phase sheets and if I remember right phase 3 has the cheat day....holly cow I can't wait to get there
Mrs. D is correct phase 3 has the breakfast, phase 4 has the cheat day.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 193/165/140

Hi all, kudos to you!! You are all so motivating and I enjoy reading the posts, helps to know that others are doing this with me. A little info please from those of you who have been at it for a while---hair loss. Has everyone had some hair loss, is it a given that one loses hair? This is freaking me out, I am scared to continue if I am going to lose my hair. Help!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:34 AM   #132  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Arrow This thread is now closed

Please place all new posts, replies, etc on today's daily chat: Thursday, 24 March 2011

Thank you! And happy Thursday!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Hey, whatever works, congrats on the loss no matter what it was, LOL! Just keep in mind that no 2 scales are the same and maybe next time bring your scale along with you and weigh side by side? Either way, keep up the great work!

Just wanted to share, I threw all caution to the wind and just posted about an unofficial goal I met this week. I have only shared the pics with 2 close friends, and now with all of 3FC because I feel like I can, which is HUGE. For me, as a photographer, I've always stuck by the excuse that I don't enjoy being on the other side of the lens, that's why I TAKE the pics. Well, bit of a confession, I have always LONGED for the day when I would be comfortable HAVING my picture taken. I'm not there yet but can see that the day may actually come!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post3772172
CONGRATS! I can definitely see the difference in your pics! Dont short change yourself Keep up the good work..... you will be SO excited for all those cute little summer outfits
Closed Thread