Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Good morning!!

I had the best NSV yesterday!! My friends are musicians and were performing yesterday. A lot of my group of friends was there (which I didn't really see for the past 2 months ..) And I all heard was, Terrific, Fantastic, WOW, you look amazing.. I had new clothes, new hair color, new shape, new CONFIDENCE.

And.. I had a glass of water in my hand! It motivates me so much to get rid of those last pounds and then maintain it!

I love the support I get here, thank you so much!
Old 03-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #17  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Congrats Kelligirl! That is some awesome weight loss right there!

Today was my weigh in #2, and I lost another 5.5# this week!
I also use all alternate products.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #18  
i love weight loss

S/C/G: 370/261.4/180

Height: 5'5

just got back from my weigh in this mornig. i was soooo scared that i would gain because of my birthday. but.......... i lost 3lbs. this is a total of 95lbs only 5 more to go to get to 100.
i just can't wait. when i hit that 100 lb mark i am going to come into work with bells and whistles on. (just kidding) hope everyone is having as good of a day as i am. keep up all the good work that i read about on this site. and have a wonderful day.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #19  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
Good evening all. Just popping in to read all the posts and to post my progress pics

I had a weak moment on Sunday and my WI showed it today (and TOM) up .08 but I'm back on track. Going to see this through, 3 more weeks of phase 1 then on my way to phase 2.

I am not sure if it was already mentioned but I have to say I love the new peanut butter puffs! I haven't tried the Dark Chocolate pudding but I wasn't overly fond of the original chocolate pudding..
Going back to read the rest of the posts.
Take care all.
Just saw your pictures they look great.

Now tell me about the new products, when did you get them? I miss my peanut butter way too much... do they really taste like peanut butter, as the wf peanut spread is NO peanut butter.

Tomorrow will be wi 6 and as usual am looking forward to see how I have done this week.
Some nice NSV, one of the guy's at work said I am looking awesome so that was cool... and now I am fitting into clothes I put in the back of my closet maybe 2 years ago. and the nice thing is I didn't have to suck anything in just to do them up. and no muffin tops... that is what I notice the most, is no 2 inches of stuff hanging over. Have a great day all.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #20  
Start date 12/27/2010

S/C/G: 316/226/158

Height: 5' 5"

Unusual NSV... but not complaining!!! As I am typing away at work today, my wedding ring keeps slipping around my finger to the underside of my hand!!! I keep having to flip it back over. Finally had to take it off! I guess I need to get some of those plastic band things till I get to goal and get it resized!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #21  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa333 View Post
Good morning!!

I had the best NSV yesterday!! My friends are musicians and were performing yesterday. A lot of my group of friends was there (which I didn't really see for the past 2 months ..) And I all heard was, Terrific, Fantastic, WOW, you look amazing.. I had new clothes, new hair color, new shape, new CONFIDENCE.

And.. I had a glass of water in my hand! It motivates me so much to get rid of those last pounds and then maintain it!

I love the support I get here, thank you so much!
That is awesome, I love the support we all get I think that is why I stay in touch so much. My day isn't complete until I read how everyone is doing. Keep up the good work..
Joanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post
just got back from my weigh in this mornig. i was soooo scared that i would gain because of my birthday. but.......... i lost 3lbs. this is a total of 95lbs only 5 more to go to get to 100.
i just can't wait. when i hit that 100 lb mark i am going to come into work with bells and whistles on. (just kidding) hope everyone is having as good of a day as i am. keep up all the good work that i read about on this site. and have a wonderful day.
That is a great accomplishment you should be very proud of yourself, way to go.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #22  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

WI# 4 yesterday.....down 2.6 for a total of 16 lbs gone!!! This way of eating is wonderful!! I am so thankful for IP...AND this website!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Old 03-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #23  
Slowly Shrinking!

S/C/G: Size 18/Size 18/Size 12

Height: 5'8

Default Nsv!

Great NSV last night - I had taken some things to the tailor for alteration last week. When I picked them up last night, they are too big again! What a great problem to have.

I have another big challenge this weekend with a trip to BBQ/Tex-Mex Heaven - Austin, TX. But it's also a great place to be active, with great trails for running and fun places to walk all day.

Thanks to all the great advice on the forums about travel. I'll be sure to review before we leave.

Also, I received this great piece of advice from my daily Runner's World email I wanted to share (with a slight adaptation for our needs): "The challenge in life is not to aim at doing the things no one else has done, but to keep doing things anyone could do—but most never will."

Have a great day!
Old 03-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #24  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosinthemirror View Post
Unusual NSV... but not complaining!!! As I am typing away at work today, my wedding ring keeps slipping around my finger to the underside of my hand!!! I keep having to flip it back over. Finally had to take it off! I guess I need to get some of those plastic band things till I get to goal and get it resized!!!
Isn't that great!!
I noticed that my fingers are looking less "sausage like" and that makes me happy! LOL!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #25  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Just saw your pictures they look great.

Now tell me about the new products, when did you get them? I miss my peanut butter way too much... do they really taste like peanut butter, as the wf peanut spread is NO peanut butter.

Tomorrow will be wi 6 and as usual am looking forward to see how I have done this week.
Some nice NSV, one of the guy's at work said I am looking awesome so that was cool... and now I am fitting into clothes I put in the back of my closet maybe 2 years ago. and the nice thing is I didn't have to suck anything in just to do them up. and no muffin tops... that is what I notice the most, is no 2 inches of stuff hanging over. Have a great day all.
Thanks everyone for the kind words

2RIDEROLLERCOAST, Great NSV!
The peanut butter puffs are very good I received them last night at my WI. WF PB is.. well to be polite, one of the worst things I have ever tasted! The IP PB puffs, in my opinion, are close to what I remember PB chocolate bar being , but not as sweet.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Happy Wednesday all....I go for weight in #10 this morning and I'm getting ready to go measure my inches right now...my fingers and toes are crossed for good numbers

I will ask about the lack of energy...well see how it goes with an answer.

Good luck to everyone with there WI's today!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #27  

Hi everyone,
Today is my first day on IP and I'm inspired by all of the stories and pictures I've seen on here!
My goal is to lose the 25lbs I've put on since the summer. Someone actually came up to me at work yesterday and said 'wow, you've really put on some weight!...it's especially noticeable in your face'. Thankfully, I had met with my coach to start this program the night before & knew that would be last time I hear someone think/say that about me.
I can't wait to fit back into my clothes again...hopefully by my birthday, which is two months away.
Anyway, I'm grateful there's a place like this where I can find so many useful tips and support
Old 03-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Wow! Everyone is doing so well! Congratulations to all who had SV and NSV!

I had my very first NSV this morning!

A colleague asked me if I was losing weight and told me that my upper abdominal region (2nd spare tire) is really shrinking and that it shows! Yay!!!

Last edited by Susie_Bee; 03-23-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmisan View Post
Hi everyone,
Today is my first day on IP and I'm inspired by all of the stories and pictures I've seen on here!
My goal is to lose the 25lbs I've put on since the summer. Someone actually came up to me at work yesterday and said 'wow, you've really put on some weight!...it's especially noticeable in your face'.
wow.. who says that?? Like if you didn't know you put some weight! It's not really fun to have people telling you in your face.. by the way you gained a lot of weight!

Now, you will lose that weight!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #30  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

On my way to WI 1!! Wish me luck
Closed Thread