good luck
Old 03-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #32  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmisan View Post
Hi everyone,
Today is my first day on IP and I'm inspired by all of the stories and pictures I've seen on here!
My goal is to lose the 25lbs I've put on since the summer. Someone actually came up to me at work yesterday and said 'wow, you've really put on some weight!...it's especially noticeable in your face'. Thankfully, I had met with my coach to start this program the night before & knew that would be last time I hear someone think/say that about me.
I can't wait to fit back into my clothes again...hopefully by my birthday, which is two months away.
Anyway, I'm grateful there's a place like this where I can find so many useful tips and support
Yikes!! What a b****!! Why would anyone say that to anyone else except to make themselves feel superior. What I've learned on this journey, and in life, is that no one else really cares how much you weigh. Sure...the people who love you want to be healthy but most people are much more concerned about their own weight. You have to do this for yourself and no one else. Don't let other people dictate how you feel. If they are supportive...Great! If not...lose them. My husband has never said a word over the years about my weight but I know and he knows (poor guy) I am a much happier person when I am at a healthy weight. I wish you great success with the IP program. It really works. You will find lots of positive support here.

Lynn
Old 03-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #33  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

i leave for vegas today, and i am bringing WAY more food than i need. i do not plan to binge eat out there or anything, i just want to make sure that i am covered in case something happens. i also really really like variety and options, so i've accounted for that as well. i'm such a funny packer... i do the same thing with socks and underwear. i always bring about 5 pairs too many.

anyhoo, i hope everyone has an amazing weekend! i'm ready to get out of this rain and into the dry desert!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #34  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i leave for vegas today, and i am bringing WAY more food than i need. i do not plan to binge eat out there or anything, i just want to make sure that i am covered in case something happens. i also really really like variety and options, so i've accounted for that as well. i'm such a funny packer... i do the same thing with socks and underwear. i always bring about 5 pairs too many.

anyhoo, i hope everyone has an amazing weekend! i'm ready to get out of this rain and into the dry desert!
Have a great time. I feel your determination in your posts and I know you will ACE this.
BTW...win some money!!

Lynn
Old 03-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

Im so glad I found this site !! I had my first WI on Monday and was down 5.8. It was a rough first week with a cheat but Im totally back on track.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:42 PM   #36  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:

I always pack too much for a trip, good thing we travel in a mini van. I would get very stressed trying to pack the trunck of a car, we have owned vans for the last 20 years. I hope you have sunny days while you are in vegas. I have never been to vegas. Have a great time. Judy
Old 03-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #37  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:

Enjoy your birthday trip to Vegas! Hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy it how you see fit. I know you will do fine and come right back happy.

Wish I was going to Vegas, never have been and I love to gamble.

Its always better to have more than not enough.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddleduck View Post
Good Morning Everyone!
I'm new to IP -- today starts week 2. I need some pointers/help making the crepes/pancakes. I've tried them twice and both times ended up with a mess. I read on another site that it's best to make them in a 10" skillet...this is going to sound stupid but am i just making one big pancake or is it supposed to be like regular pancakes and I pour smaller ones? I just can't seem to get the hang of it

Thank you!!
Hi there,
Just saw your post, and thought I would share how I make my choc pancakes. I take a glass bowl, and spray it with olive oil PAM.... pour the mix into the bowl (after vigorously shaking of course) microwave for 30-45 seconds... check to see if the center is 'set'......if not, go for 15 sec intervals. and voila! it slides right out onto your plate! I have fought with cooking this item too many times in the skillet. It was so frustrating... NOW so fast hope this helps
Old 03-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Just saw your pictures they look great.

Now tell me about the new products, when did you get them? I miss my peanut butter way too much... do they really taste like peanut butter, as the wf peanut spread is NO peanut butter.

Tomorrow will be wi 6 and as usual am looking forward to see how I have done this week.
Some nice NSV, one of the guy's at work said I am looking awesome so that was cool... and now I am fitting into clothes I put in the back of my closet maybe 2 years ago. and the nice thing is I didn't have to suck anything in just to do them up. and no muffin tops... that is what I notice the most, is no 2 inches of stuff hanging over. Have a great day all.
I too am a peanut butter addict .........bought my p.butter IP balls on the weekend and mmmmmmmmmm they are sooo good. Did not try the apple cinnamon ones yet, but did buy them. I just had my salad, and now melting EACH pb Ball in my mouth.... omg they are good. you have to try them
Old 03-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaperTiff View Post
Im so glad I found this site !! I had my first WI on Monday and was down 5.8. It was a rough first week with a cheat but Im totally back on track.
Congrats on a great weigh in, and for making it through your first week! Things will get easier from here on, and you're right; this site is a lifesaver. I think it's become my new addiction!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #41  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:

Have a GREAT trip and Happy Birthday! We'll 'see' you when you get back.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Back from WI 9 and lost 4.6lbs!!! Yeah for me and with that change hit my updated 15 lbs for the spring challenge!! Feeling pretty good and have been just going along doing what I need to do.

I read every post and just wanted to let you know that I cheer for every SV and NSV!! I may not reply directly but I am very happy for all of you!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #43  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:

HEY-- and keep an eye out for my husband. He's going to be there for the weekend with a friend doing some sort of photography stuff. You'll probably pass somewhere and not even know it... my worlds are colliding!
Old 03-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 212/175/140

Height: 4'11"

THANK YOU, LosingforGood2010 does this work for the plain and orange crepes as well?

longdivision -- i pack the same way too, LOL. Have a fantastic vacation!

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck on the weigh-in's!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddleduck View Post
THANK YOU, LosingforGood2010 does this work for the plain and orange crepes as well?

longdivision -- i pack the same way too, LOL. Have a fantastic vacation!

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck on the weigh-in's!

I LOVE chocolate anything, so I have only done this with the choc pancake...but I imagine it would be the same for the orange??? not sure for the crepes sorry.
Closed Thread