3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Life After Phase 1 -- the second sequel (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/226646-life-after-phase-1-second-sequel.html)

Slipfree 06-01-2014 10:24 PM

Phase 3- day 3

Posting now because mornings are too rushed.

Thomas' high fiber multigrain English muffin
1 tablespoon and a tsp of almond butter
O% Greek yogurt
Cup of strawberries
1/16 cup of granola
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

SylviesGirl 06-02-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipfree (Post 5015109)
Hi Sylviesgirl,

Nope! I feel great. Worked in the yard/garden for 6 hours. Tons of energy and no hunger at all.

How about you? Getting ready to make the jump to Phase 3?

If I do, it will be on Saturday. I want to see my weigh in on Wednesday, first. I haven't weighed since we were on vacation over Memorial Day weekend because the following Wednesday (my weigh in day), I had a horrid cold and had taken cold medicine. So I have no idea where the scale is. As long as nothing unexpectedly horrible has happened (and there is no reason it should have), I plan to take the plunge on Saturday. :o

So glad you are feeling so great!

Slipfree 06-02-2014 05:51 PM

So far it has been going very well. I was a bit worried about eating so early this morning, have to leave for work at 7. Everything went fine.

Realized that I like the Ezekiel Bread better than the English muffin. Tomorrow, I am going to try a paleo almond loaf bread.

I hope your WI is fantastic and that you take the plunge :)

Slipfree 06-02-2014 09:33 PM

Day 4
Green Mountain Creamery Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
Strawberries 1/2 cup halves Blueberries 1/4 cup
Maranatha No Stir Creamy Almond Butter
Eggo Nutri-Grain Low Fat Waffles 2 waffles
Silk Pure Almond Milk - Unsweetened Original 1/2

Slipfree 06-03-2014 05:14 PM

Interesting, definitely hungrier today. Wonder if it is the waffles?

Slipfree 06-03-2014 10:16 PM

Breakfast Day 5 438 calories

Blueberries 1 cup

Food For Life Baking Company Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 slice

Silk Pure Almond Milk - Unsweetened Original
1/2 cup

Green Mountain Creamery Plain Greek Yogurt
1 container

Bare Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola
1/16 cup

1tbl and a tsp.

SylviesGirl 06-04-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipfree (Post 5016745)
Breakfast Day 5 438 calories

Blueberries 1 cup

1 slice

1/2 cup

1 container

Bare Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola
1/16 cup

1tbl and a tsp.

So, were you less hungry w/o the waffles, Slipfree? Those waffles caught my eye because they are on sale this week.

I don't know why you're not getting more participation on this thread, but it sure is very helpful to me, so thanks!

I'm coming over, Slipfree! Taking the plunge this Saturday!! I need to decide what I am going to eat and then hunt & gather it all. I told my husband and son -- big breakfast Saturday morning, at the dining room table! Be there or be square. LOL

P.S. I hope you will take it as a compliment that you look just like Meg Ryan in your cute haircut and aviators! (The cute Meg Ryan from the 90s. ;) I don't know what my girl did to herself after that.)

Slipfree 06-04-2014 06:02 PM

Definitely less hungry w/o the waffles. Also felt pretty bloated yesterday. A bunch of Oct. Newbies are right behind me with Phasing off. I figure that if I post my breakfasts, it will be a resource for them when they are ready.

I am so glad that you have decided to take the plunge! We can not diet forever, we have to learn how to maintain our healthy new bodies. The task can seem a little daunting! Sat. Was a great day to start, because I had more time at home to see how my body reacted.

Thanks for the compliment! I used to get told that I look like Jodie Foster, lol.

Slipfree 06-04-2014 09:55 PM

Phase 3 Day 6

Breakfast 436

Blueberries
1 cup

1 container

1 slice

Sunflower Farmers Market Maple Pecan Granola
1/16 cup

1tbl. And a teaspoon

1/2 x 1 cup

Slipfree 06-05-2014 11:13 PM

Phase 3 day 7

Total:
Breakfast:430

1/2 cup

Marantha No Stir Creamy Almond Butter
1.3 tbl.

1 container

Blueberries
3/4 cup

Thomas' Better Start High Fiber English Muffin
1 muffin

Slipfree 06-06-2014 10:02 PM

Total 432

Strawberries
1 cup halves

1 container

1/2 cup

Turkey Breakfast Sausage forgot to eat! -84 calories
2 links cooked

Butter (Salted)
1 pat

All Natural Multigrain Waffles
2 waffles

SylviesGirl 06-07-2014 10:22 AM

Okay, here I come! I took the plunge, and here is what I had (and it was blissful heaven):

Strawberries & Cream French Toast

Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread, 2 slices
2 eggs + 2 egg whites
1.5 c. sliced strawberries
1/2 c. fat free ricotta cheese

482 calories; 40g net carbs (fell a bit short, but 55 total carbs); 46g protein; 11g fat.

I'm full . . . it was delicious . . . :D

RosiePosie101 06-07-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SylviesGirl (Post 5019116)
Okay, here I come! I took the plunge, and here is what I had (and it was blissful heaven):

Strawberries & Cream French Toast

Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread, 2 slices
2 eggs + 2 egg whites
1.5 c. sliced strawberries
1/2 c. fat free ricotta cheese

482 calories; 40g net carbs (fell a bit short, but 55 total carbs); 46g protein; 11g fat.

I'm full . . . it was delicious . . . :D

OMG, this sounds amazing. Someone asked me the other day what I missed the most from being on Phase 1 and after thinking really hard about it, I've decided its yoghurt, cheese and blueberries. This breakfast is going in my planner for phase 3 which is about 5 weeks away. I'm at goal now but my coach and I think i can go a bit lower. Can't wait to join you all in the maintenance journey.

SylviesGirl 06-07-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 (Post 5019222)
OMG, this sounds amazing. Someone asked me the other day what I missed the most from being on Phase 1 and after thinking really hard about it, I've decided its yoghurt, cheese and blueberries. This breakfast is going in my planner for phase 3 which is about 5 weeks away. I'm at goal now but my coach and I think i can go a bit lower. Can't wait to join you all in the maintenance journey.

I can't wait until you join us, either, RosiePosie!

As far as the above recipe, I am going to take away 2 of the egg whites next time because I could not get the bread to soak it all up. It probably would have if I'd put it together the night before, though. I reworked the recipe on MFP, and, with 2 less egg whites, the nutritional value = 448 cals; 54 carb; 11 fat; 39 protein; and 15 fiber. This leaves me a little wiggle room for a bit of EAS Carb Control shake for my coffee creamer. ;)

Btw, I had quite a tummy ache for about 30 minutes after I finished eating. (Can't say I blame it, it hasn't had anything to really do in the mornings for 16 months!) After that, I felt great.

Slipfree 06-07-2014 02:44 PM

:yay: Sylviesgirl! May try your recipe tomorrow, sounds yummy :)