Old 01-20-2011, 06:07 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Thurs. 20 Jan. 2011

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #2  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone! We seem to have two Thursday threads going this morning. I love reading all the information but can barely keep up with one thread a day. Consolidation?
CBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Just pick the active one and use it. There isn't much going on here yet.

Here is the link to the other Thursday thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...20-2011-a.html
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

So the good news...I've now gone on ph. 2 for one week, then my coach will decide if I should go right into ph. 3 since I'm 3lbs from my goal.
This is scary. I can already feel my triggers and nervousness about doing an about face and starting the weight gain back. Boy...those thoughts are always lurking.
What I need help with, is intercepting those impulses and retraining my brain. This has already been discussed on this forum, and it's crystal clear that there is no magic bullet here or guarantee of sustaining the pounds lost w/o some serious rehabilitation of ones thoughts and actions.

I'm also mourning my one less packet of protein a day! Is this normal? It's the guarantee that you're doing everything right. I realized the other day that getting to goal, is more like a beginning than an ending. Life really offers possibilities and opportunities that we have hidden behind with weight. Power, courage, dreams as yet unrealized. Things like that. Lots to ponder.
Thank you all for listening and reading. It's good to have witnesses and friends here.
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote