Only Speedos
Goats and ferrets
Wow... all I can say is wow!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #63  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

I love love love all the cheers! YAY!!!

This is the first year (ever) for me NOT eating any of the halloween candy!! My hubby bought some bags a couple of weeks ago, opened the bags and stashed them into a decorative covered glass baking dish in the dining room. Now in the evenings I hear him or one of the kids quietly opening and closing the dish and sneaking off with their goodies. They are trying to be supportive and not tempt me - bless their hearts! Of course, no one could ever hide candy from me in my house. That is what got me into my predicament in the first place!!!

So, today I was out walking my dogs when a neighbor stopped me to chat. I was wearing the only pair of jeans I have had for like 2 + years and she noticed my weight loss!! It is only about 8-10 lbs now and I didn't think anyone would notice, but she asked me what I was doing!! I tend to lose in the face and neck first then it heads down. Happy that someone noticed!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:41 AM   #64  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post

The Anti-oxy caps are herbal/spice anti-oxidants such as green tea, turmeric, berry extracts, resveratrol (grapes) and lycopene (found in tomatoes). Recommendation: 2/day
Thank you SO much. The good health food store closes in 19 minutes or I'd be out of here like a light. Except I have an important article to read tonight.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:43 AM   #65  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenley View Post
hey there everyone... had a NSV today -> I ran into a cousin of mine and he asked where's the other half.. I thought he meant my DH so I told him working in the fields ( farmer) and he replied nooooooooooooo I meant you... wow was that a moment I won't forget to soon... just wanted to share =)
Old 10-07-2010, 02:09 AM   #66  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
I was going to stop and take a month or two off but then I was like in that month or two I could have been finished! It's all about my lower body now. I have barely lost any inches through my thighs and calves, and that is what I hate the most about my body, so I'm not ready to give up!!
I was the same way. I didn't start seeing loses in my thighs and calves until I dropped below 170.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
Well, I hate to say it, but I'm now a member of the "losing hair club".

Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me what I can do to combat this? I realllly don't want to be bald for my wedding. I don't think it would make for great pictures.
Try using the Nioxin line of hair products. It works but, not sure how fast. How long do you have before the wedding.

I added Michael's hair vitamin, choline and inositol, and selenium. It has helped me.

Talk to you stylist too. She may have suggestions to help make your hair thicker or look thicker. It may even mean using a "rat" to fill in spaces and make things fuller or repositioning your veil or hair accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel13 View Post
Hello all. I've been avoiding 3fc like the plague since my vow to stay on protocol last Thursday. Had a rough break up with the boyfriend of 2 years on top of one of the most stressful school weeks of my life. Therefore, I did not even come close to following plan. On the bright side, I did tend to eat smaller portions of healthier options then I used to would have back before I started this program. Oh and did I mention last week was TOM? Needless to say, when I stepped on the scale yesterday morning I was unimpressed. I drank a ton of water yesterday though and dropped 3 lbs over night. Ha it's crazy how our bodies work. Regarding hairloss, I feel like I've always had a lot come out in the shower and so on.. so if it's happening now, I don't notice a difference. I'm still trying to make 20 lbs. by Halloween. It's going to be extra tough after the train wreck this weekend. Fortunately, I'm only up 2 lbs. from last week and I'm willing to bet it's just water retention seeing as how I didn't even gain 5 lbs. back after being off plan all summer long. I don't think one weekend of being very cautious about my choices could make me gain 5 lbs. LOL. I remember reading similar stories from those of you who have had TOMS and been shocked to wake up and see a 5 or 6 lb. weight gain only to have it all come off within the next few days. This is encouraging. Well congrats to everyone who stayed strong this past week. Have a wonderful day
I am sorry to hear about the week's drama and issues. I am also happy to see you back here and getting on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherDuckMJ View Post
I know I really need to chant this one, how about you all?

Drink your water and shout this Water Cheer!

Drink your water chug chug chug
Down it goes say glug glug glug
Fat will wash right off your thighs
Soon you’ll wear a SMALLER SIZE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesgod View Post

Drank my water wee wee wee
Now I have to pee pee pee
I've watered the throne so much, you know
Three baby toilets have started to grow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesgod View Post

Can't have corn,
Sweet peas or carrots
Only Speedos
Goats and ferrets
OMG... Laughing Hysterically at the cheers! What a creative bunch you all are!
Old 10-07-2010, 04:57 AM   #67  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenley View Post
hey there everyone... had a NSV today -> I ran into a cousin of mine and he asked where's the other half.. I thought he meant my DH so I told him working in the fields ( farmer) and he replied nooooooooooooo I meant you... wow was that a moment I won't forget to soon... just wanted to share =)
Nice comment....how long have you been at it?
Old 10-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #68  
I assure you, I'm swell.

S/C/G: 250/230/175

Height: 5'6

Hiya everyone.. I've been a lurker as of lately, as I've been super sick and super busy at the same time. Go figure, right? Well I'm finally starting to feel better, thank god, I thought for sure I was doomed. But, the rest is still the same.. not enough time in the day! Tomorrow is my 3rd wi... I'm hoping I'll do ok... as I haven't seen a drop on my scale I'm thinking the big c, tom lurking, and being sick has been sabotaging me this week. Welp, just wanted to stop in before bed and say hello. Congrats on all the nsv's, weight loss, people jumping on board, returning shinkers, and the cheerleaders that made me about spit water all over my keyboard. Nighty night!

Edit: Oh right right right... I got my signature! YAY!

Last edited by xmln3x; 10-07-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #69  

Arrow Thursday chat now open.

The new daily thread is open.

Where do I post? Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.

Last edited by I'm svelting!; 10-07-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Closed Thread