Old 10-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #106  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Finally had my son take a picture other than my face. I am in my office at work! Phase 1 starts for me in 1 week. I am going for 10-15 more

Last edited by carlasherea; 10-08-2010 at 09:53 AM.
carlasherea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #107  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
Finally had my son take a picture other that my face. I am in my office at work! Phase 1 starts for me in 1 week. I am going for 10-15 more
WOW! And look at those skinny ankles.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #108  

Height: 5'8"

haha!! down 7 today since monday! woooooooooo-weeeeeeeeeeee!!
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #109  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Finally had my son take a picture other that my face. I am in my office at work! Phase 1 starts for me in 1 week. I am going for 10-15 more
You look WONDERFUL!! No wonder they want you to be a poster girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
NICE!! I have a feeling you will be back on track in no time!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #110  
Start 2014

Quote:
That's awesome Erin! Hopefully I will be in the same boat next week. I'm excited
Old 10-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Finally had my son take a picture other than my face. I am in my office at work! Phase 1 starts for me in 1 week. I am going for 10-15 more
I am going to second Linden's comment about your amazing ankles...wow! I never thought I'd say this, but I have ankle envy. I could probably work out until I died and not have ankles like that. I have decided that I wouldn't complain about them because I have a nice clavicle now that I've lost the weight. I guess since they rhyme, I only get one.

ERIN!! WAY TO GO!!! I'm glad to hear that a return trip to IP means big first few weeks losses, because if I can't exercise these thighs off in the next few months, I'm coming back for another round of IP next year. (And of course, to do my yearly 'reset' of the pancreas.)
JessicaCourez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #112  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
I guess since they rhyme, I only get one.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Carla...you look great!!

Erin...that weight is rolling off!! Way to go!

Hair loss...I have these concerns as well. I have been majorly worried I have more going on than loosing hair due to the diet. I can now see my scalp through my hair. My loss is not slowing down. It has been worsening for quite a while now. My work out ponytail is getting smaller and smaller. I will be looking for this Nioxin stuff I have read about. Do I get it at a regular store or do I have to find it at a beauty shop? For those of you who've tried it, how's it working so far?
motiv8edmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:39 AM   #114  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8edmama View Post

Hair loss...I have these concerns as well. I have been majorly worried I have more going on than loosing hair due to the diet. I can now see my scalp through my hair. My loss is not slowing down. It has been worsening for quite a while now. My work out ponytail is getting smaller and smaller. I will be looking for this Nioxin stuff I have read about. Do I get it at a regular store or do I have to find it at a beauty shop? For those of you who've tried it, how's it working so far?
You can buy nioxin at Ulta beauty stores. I also bought it at costco. I have seen it at some of the grocery stores that have beauty salons.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #115  

Height: 5'8"

this is why you don't cheat!!
lost 10 lbs from last monday to last friday, gained it ALL back over the weekend when i gave into pizza and whataburger(tx thing i think)...back on the wagon, hoping to be back at 160 for my bday this weekend.
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 187.6/177/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
this is why you don't cheat!!
lost 10 lbs from last monday to last friday, gained it ALL back over the weekend when i gave into pizza and whataburger(tx thing i think)...back on the wagon, hoping to be back at 160 for my bday this weekend.
Sigh....i know what you mean, after 5 days on phase 1 i totally fell off the wagon last friday and inhaled Lindt! I didnt want to post here so as to not discourage anyone. Then 2 good days this week and i succumbed to the halloween candy around office today. I'm really worried that i cant stay on track. Sad part is , before i used to think -"No matter what i do, i cant really lose that much weight". And now here there is a solution and an opportunity and i cant stick to it. It's all me. I dont know why i am sabotaging myself, especially when the holidays roll around and im going to be like- Nothing looks good one me, if only i was 10lbs lighter!And now, as ive cheated today im already contemplating eating a carb filled meal for dinner as today is a writeoff anyways. I know this is wrong, but my mind just wants to shut out the nagging lil voice and do it anyways. I need a good talking to! I already have a cheat day planned for my bday 2 weeks away and i should have been able to stay on track till then at the very least!
r101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 193/179/140

Height: 5"1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8edmama View Post
I am struggling with this also (pre-IP, apparently due to other issues) and it is a major concern of mine now. Can anyone tell me more about Nioxin? Has anyone tried anything else? I've heard of Provillus, but don't really know anything about it. Thanks!

Michelle
Mfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #118  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfun View Post
I am struggling with this also (pre-IP, apparently due to other issues) and it is a major concern of mine now. Can anyone tell me more about Nioxin? Has anyone tried anything else? I've heard of Provillus, but don't really know anything about it. Thanks!

Michelle
Look into Inositol Capsules.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:12 AM   #119  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Quote:
I love weigh in's like that. Great job!
rosemary2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #120  
Start 2014

Went to my coach last night to get my mom started on IP. I am starting Phase 1 with her for support. I have been on Phase 1 since Monday and am already in Ketosis and feeling good. They had me 1 lb up since June (SINCE JUNE) I have never maintained a weight so long and I think I was up because I was weighing in at 4:00pm. Anyway, my mom is starting this morning. I am nervous for her because she is so scared this isn't going to work for her. I am confident it will.

I am leaving on a whirlwind roadtrip this weekend to Wisconsin for my husband's grandpa's funeral, so here is my first challenge. I need to make sure I am prepared to go and have all my veggies, etc... I also will not be nearby for supporting my mom, Thank the Lord for cell phones and texting!!!

Oh on a side note, they asked me to be a coach!!! I unfortunately had to tell them no, since I already have a full time job, but it was quite the compliment!