Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
go look here ...they have separated all of us I guess

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...oto-album-202/
I'm glad you posted this. I would have never found it on my own. Thanks!
Old 09-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #32  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
I'm glad you posted this. I would have never found it on my own. Thanks!
you should add the link to yours to your signature. Here you go
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ss-photos.html
Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #33  
Started IP 07/22/2010

S/C/G: 257.4/205.8/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi and good morning! What is IP Bootcamp? Tonya
Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning!

Apparently Bulk Barn has soy nuts that are the same as the IP soy nuts that you buy in bulk.. around $6 a kg... They are plain but I guess Kernels has a 0 carb popcorn seasoning that can go on them.. I'm going to look into this further! The nutritional info on them is higher, but it's for a 100g serving, where IP is 30g serving so when I divided everything, it worked out, and WAY cheaper!
I buy roasted soy nuts from my local Health Foods Unlimited for $1.56 per pound. Crazy savings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAShutterbug View Post
OK, can I be on a plateau this early in the ball game. Day 21 for me and I weigh in tomorrow a.m. officially. Have not been off plan for 3 weeks except for a little nibble of extra protein hear and there. Been doing some gym but not anymore or less than before I started. I do about 2/3 days of 1 hour cardio per week and did some light weights yesterday. My scale has not budged this week and as of this am I might be 1 lb higher than weigh in last week. I know with every diet your first week is mainly water weight but the second week I dropped about the same. I am not close to my target weight so that shouldn't be an issue. Just puzzled.
Watch those little nibbles of the protein bars. Some people can't lose while using them just once per day. Be sure you're not having more than one restricted item per day. E.g., don't have a bar on the same day as the chili. I was told no exercise at all for the first 3 weeks to avoid muscle loss. And if you do start exercising keep your heart rate at 50-60% of your maximum heart rate or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhondaLynn View Post
I have the WF chocolate syrup because it sounded good so I threw it in the grocery cart ... but what can I eat with it?
I make an alternative shake using NOW natural, unflavored whey protein isolate, a sprinkle of Stevia, and 2 T. WF chocolate syrup. It has 25 g. protein for 1/3 cup serving. You can use 1/4 cup of the whey protein for 19 g. protein and keep it more in line with IP products if you want to. A regular serving has only 1 carb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenley View Post
Good morning and Happy Tuesday.. I am new to posting but I have spent alot of time reading on this site.. always on the sidelines but never in the game so I am dipping my toe so to speak.. I have been on IP since July and have found it to be an amazing diet.. I have tried them all out there with varying results but never with one that is so easy and with quick.. the hardest part for me is staying strict. I will have a few good weeks and then bam I just seem to fall off.. Is this normal.. I started with an attainable goal for me as I know that if I had put the real loss needed I would be overwhelmed.. once passing that my coach insisted I put another goal. Her goal number for me and mine were not agreeable so we met in the middle.. do others have difficulty with their coaches.. anyway I am 5 from that and yesterday after my WI she started with me needing to reassess my goal.. seriously I am feeling awesome, looking great ( according to others LOL - I still look in the mirror and see the before me) and am wondering how to approach this.. any ideas?? anyway thank you to everyone who posts on here because you have no idea how much help you are to those of us who struggle to reach out...
Welcome, Brenley. Check out an online BMI chart. If your goal is currently 169, that puts you at a BMI of 24.6, which is in the upper part of the normal range. If you gain back 3-5 pounds of glycogen, you would be back into a slightly overweight BMI. If you stop at 165 and gain back 3-5 pounds of glycogen, you would still be in the normal BMI range. That said, I believe it should be your decision. It's to their benefit to keep you buying their products as long as possible.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tminus80 View Post
Hi and good morning! What is IP Bootcamp? Tonya

No restricted IP packages or occasional vegetables.

Last edited by Vicjul; 09-21-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #36  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 221-3/4/152/160

Height: 5 ft 2 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhondaLynn View Post
I have the WF chocolate syrup because it sounded good so I threw it in the grocery cart ... but what can I eat with it?
Freeze it on a spoon and then enjoy...I have mini silicone ice cube trays and freeze mine with the peanut spread and caramel syrup in those.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
you should add the link to yours to your signature. Here you go
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ss-photos.html
Done!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 185/172/150

OMG….Someone give me strength! There are three « Family size » bags of chip wagon fries in the kitchen right now….I can smell them from my desk and it’s overwhelming…..

Is this a test? OMG….I can do it….I know I can!

Help!!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicjul View Post
No restricted IP packages or vegetables.
That really does sound like a bootcamp experience. Have you done it before? Did it work?

I'm kinda interested to get my body back into hefty losing mode.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #40  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Melanie, you have lost 21 pounds you are doing awesome!!! You don't want your jeans you are into now feeling tight again!! Don't know if that helps but I know it would help me. Every cheat is like 40.00 bucks!!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 212.5/173/137

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniestf View Post
OMG….Someone give me strength! There are three « Family size » bags of chip wagon fries in the kitchen right now….I can smell them from my desk and it’s overwhelming…..

Help!!!!
Put them in the garage or somewhere away from you!
Then tell your mind to forget them. You can train your mind to forget about things.
Also tell yourself that the thought of them makes you sick. Conjure up some awful disgusting images and link them in your mind, so you are disgusted by the thought of eating them, to the point of feeling nauseous.

Also tell yourself, "People like me (disciplined, fit, weight-losing people) don't eat those kinds of things."

Hope some or all of these work for you!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #42  
Dave - The Speedo King

So I went to my first WI since my protocol hiatus, and the news was acceptable. After 9 days off protocol, and another 7 back on, I broke even. No gain, no loss -- or better said, an equal amount of gain and loss. So I'm back on track and it's looking like if I hit the Halloween Challenge (30 lbs. for me), then after Halloween I can start on Phase 2. I should be on maintenance just in time to avoid all of the holiday food...

I'm not sure how wandering around in my speedo is going to add to everyone's holiday cheer. But I'm sure I can find one that's, er, festive!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #43  
Dave - The Speedo King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila1971 View Post
I do have a question? Do any of your coaches have their scales on carpet? She has hers on a plastic board but anything i have ever heard says when you weight is should be on a hard surface so there is no flex. My scales and hers are even more off since she got a new scale. She said some of the older people were wobbly well there is too much flex i don't like it.
Mine coach has the scale on a large piece of ceramic tile on the industrial carpet floor. That seems sturdy enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniestf View Post

Help!!!!
They don't taste as good as they smell. So savor the aroma and skip the rest.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #44  
Taking it day by day =))

Height: 5'6

Unhappy

Hi all;
I am having an absolute horrid day... my hometown is under a state of emergency due to hurricane Igor and I am unable to get ahold of family members please take a moment and wish everyone well in Newfoundland, Canada, their homes are flooding and roads which are their only access in and out of their communities are washing away. Thank-you!

Here are of a few pictures of what these people are experiencing right now.. heart breaking!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

AvaLynn Oh My Gosh!!! How awful for those poor people...I hope your family is OK!
Closed Thread