3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2011, 06:53 AM   #571
Started IP 10/3/10

S/C/G: 164/129/127

Height: 5'2"

Originally Posted by sunnymae View Post
I know what you mean about taters w/o the good stuff on it. I am also in ph. 4 and was thinking, since we can have more carbs at dinner, how would fat free sour cream do? It would satisfy the no fat for dinner rule.Here's the breakdown. My only disclaimer is I'm not sure about the taste, but maybe worth trying?

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 tbsp

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0Calories 12

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 1mg 0%
Sodium 23mg 1%
Potassium 21mg
Total Carbohydrate 2.5g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0.06g
Protein 0.5g
Hi Summymae,

I enjoy your posts, we share very similar stats!

I would think your idea on sour cream would work just fine. The zero calorie butter sprays may also help make the potato less dry and more flavorful. I am meeting with my coach on Tuesday to get my phase 4 info, and I'll run it by her. Her husband is a few weeks into phase 4 now, so they must have some ideas. They are an amazing coaching team, I am luck to have them.

I also have a great recipe from my WW days that involves a potato and progresso veggie soup. Very little fat, but so delicious. I'll hunt it down and post it in the recipe thread.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:12 AM   #572
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/174/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thread has exceeded post limit and is now closed.
Change isnít easy. But if you donít change, you stay the same, and whereís the fun in that?
Closed Thread