3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ip Weekly Chat August 1st to the 7th 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/208739-ip-weekly-chat-august-1st-7th-2010-a.html)

pitakitten 08-05-2010 07:07 PM

GYM in 54 mins :(

I burnt my thumb in a freak ash of a smoke being flicked by right hand and falling on left thumb accident. This means I can't wear my cute black&pink weight lifting gloves. Reason for cancelling? I wont cancel but am going to freak out till I get there.

oh to make things worst: I had majic tea last night and nothing happened and I think its happening now :( those who know what majic tea is will undertand this is not a good position to be while lifting weights and doing squats.

nitenic 08-05-2010 07:13 PM

Feedback please

If your coach told you that using a Lindora ready made shake and 2 IP products was the equivalent of being on phase 2, that you should be able to tolerate any and all IP products because you're not picky and it will help you lose weight (I think the inference there is clear) and implied that you can't afford the program after you paid with a money order this week after running out of checks (which you failed to realize before it happened -- probably due to LCB) and only purchased two boxes of products for two weeks in a row but, what would you do? Oh and she doesn't understand how you can drink 6 bottles of water throughout the day because that's "too much".

pitakitten 08-05-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitenic (Post 3422818)
If your coach told you that using a Lindora ready made shake and 2 IP products was the equivalent of being on phase 2, that you should be able to tolerate any and all IP products because you're not picky and it will help you lose weight (I think the inference there is clear) and implied that you can't afford the program after you paid with a money order this week after running out of checks (which you failed to realize before it happened -- probably due to LCB) and only purchased two boxes of products for two weeks in a row but, what would you do? Oh and she doesn't understand how you can drink 6 bottles of water throughout the day because that's "too much".

well interesting scenerio. I personally would probably "coach" them in being able to pump a bit more ATP to their small brain cells at a time, before speaking that is; but that is just me.

nitenic 08-05-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3422823)
well interesting scenerio. I personally would probably "coach" them in being able to pump a bit more ATP to their small brain cells at a time, before speaking that is; but that is just me.

:rofl:

Thanks Ellie, I needed that laugh!

Novak 08-05-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitenic (Post 3422818)

Huh? Personally, I'd figure I'm smart enough to plot my own course and listen to the good counsel on these boards to work out my own program. My day-to-day "coaching" was weak, but they never got insulting. (If anything, I think they found me intimidating... can you imagine?)

If they refuse to supply the IP product, try "Ideal to Go." They were very hands off for my sister, while I provided the coaching. Or use non-IP products. I'm happy to help you, should you need any input. Feel free to PM me.

Sorry you had a bad experience, my friend. But don't give up on the program... it works, and we'll all help you get to where you need to be. :hug:

Kelsey 08-05-2010 07:34 PM

The Interview Outfit!

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/y...y/DSC_0775.jpg

Not in love with the interview. Will just wait and see now.

Carla, you look amazing!!!

deinekatze 08-05-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey (Post 3422844)

Check you out! Looking so good!

Hope you hear great news from the interview.

Coastalcrafter 08-05-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doxigirl (Post 3422120)
Just weighed in...made it to the 180's today. I am doing the happy dance. :dance::dance::dance:
I am so glad to be under "50 more to go". I never thought I would get to ONEDERLAND, much less be in the 180's. God Bless IP and this forum!

Here's to a great day to everyone!:)

woo hoo!! good for you!!!!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristiv88 (Post 3422179)
Hi everyone! I'm the newbie around here. This is day 2 for me and so far so good. It's great to read over everyone's experiences here with IP!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I look forward to "chatting" with ya'll more!

welcome welcome!!!!!!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaerinb (Post 3422788)
workout #2 today, i kicked that workouts butt and even did some extra(with my 4 year old chugging along again). i ralized after i got out of the shower that i'm starting to get definition in my tummy and i am thrilled. i've never had anything but rolls. check it out! first pic is april 21st, second is today. and after my workout i was 163.2..so close to 162!!:lol:

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...aug5th-1-1.jpg

and to clarify: the "posters" i was talking about, novak, are the ones hanging in my office and ip clinics, not the posters in this forum. i think pita and i are great representations of sometimes 3-4 lbs a week is just not realistic after the first two months. i am trying to support soon2be since she's having a hard day. we are all very proud that you lost 3-4 lbs a week.

you look great!!!!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey (Post 3422844)
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/y...y/DSC_0775.jpg

Kelsey you look beautiful!!!!!;)

Carla, you look amazing!!!

yes you do Carla- gives me hope that in 4 months there will be a BIG difference in ME!!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot:

CheeseCake4me 08-05-2010 08:05 PM

I love all the before, after and progress pictures! They are great inspiration and help me stay on track. lately when temptation strikes I think of how you guys all stuck with it, overcame the temptation and are reaping the rewards of seeing such dramatic changes! thanks Ladies!

Linden 08-05-2010 08:06 PM

Hi, Makita, There are 24 servings of 1/2 teaspoon salt in the IP shaker. It should be able to last through 3 weeks. But why don't you wait until you get to DC and get a really high quality, tasty seasalt?

20bydecember, Summer squash (except zucchini) are not allowed.

doxigirl 08-05-2010 08:07 PM

Kelsey: You look great. Love the hair and the outfit! Hope you get the position!

Carla: I don't even have words... what an inspiration! I can only pray for such an awesome transformation! How liberating is that? I know you must feel like you could do anything. No holding back now girl.

Coastalcrafter 08-05-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linden (Post 3422870)
Hi, Makita, There are 24 servings of 1/2 teaspoon salt in the IP shaker. It should be able to last through 3 weeks. But why don't you wait until you get to DC and get a really high quality, tasty seasalt?

Summer squash (except zucchini) are not allowed.

My coach said yellow squash is allowed(is that called summer squash?) what 's not allowed is spagetti squash she said... I've been eating yellow squash/zuchinni/mushrooms cooked together daily as my 2 cups veggies! :yikes:

Aunt Sheshie 08-05-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linden (Post 3422870)
Summer squash (except zucchini) are not allowed.

Linden, thanks, glad you posted this... one of my friends gave me some yellow crookneck squash & I was trying to decide whether or not to eat it... I think now I'll just slice it very thin & freeze it & save it for Phase 4...

hugs :hug:

Linden 08-05-2010 08:21 PM

Frying with olive oil

Hi, Tayler, Olive oil and high temperatures don't go together. The olive oil becomes a carcinogen. Try grape seed or high temperature sunflower oil. I know they're more expensive, but you'll only be using a little and so they should last a good long time if you keep them in a cool, dark place or the refrigerator.

Coastalcrafter 08-05-2010 08:29 PM

Carla, I had to look at your photos again and again- wow!!! It really gives me great inspiration.. I was a Misses size 20/22 pants and a16/18 top.. Just with a 12 pound loss I am in Misses 18 pants and 12/14 top.. My goal is size 8 with 77 more pounds to go...I will be super thrilled to get under 200 pounds right now!
Girl, you re-invented yourself and I want to do the same!!!