Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I am so sorry for your loss!
shrinkingsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #77  
Changing behaviours

Height: 5'7"

I am so desperately sorry to hear this. Really, there are no words, but you have my thoughts and prayers.
Fressca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 217/174/150

Height: 5'6

My heart breaks for you and your family. I send you prayers, love and my deepest condolences.
kellyrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:58 PM   #79  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Calgary, I am so sorry for your loss. I will miss you....please accept my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
WyoSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #80  

I am new to 3FC and have only been lurking around. I read this post and it brought back many memories for me. I too have lost a child. It was a very different situation than yours but I definately know the heartache you are feeling. My baby girl passed 4 years ago. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. It is much easier now. You will hear many encouraging and heartfelt words and its nice to know that so many love us and care, however the only thing that I have found to heal is time. It is also very helpful to talk about it, cry about it, scream about it, just let it out. Dont hold it in, it will only eat at you. I would love to talk if you need a listening ear, advice or support. Maybe I can help somehow. I have thought about you a lot since I first read this post yesterday. My heart pours out to you. Stay strong. Just get through today. It will get easier. Please let me know if I can help in any way!

Last edited by pamepinto28; 07-14-2010 at 06:21 PM.
pamepinto28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #81  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamepinto28 View Post
I am new to 3FC and have only been lurking around. I read this post and it brought back many memories for me. I too have lost a child. It was a very different situation than yours but I definately know the heartache you are feeling. My baby girl passed 4 years ago. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. It is much easier now. You will hear many encouraging and heartfelt words and its nice to know that so many love us and care, however the only thing that I have found to heal is time. It is also very helpful to talk about it, cry about it, scream about it, just let it out. Dont hold it in, it will only eat at you. I would love to talk if you need a listening ear, advice or support. Maybe I can help somehow. I have thought about you a lot since I first read this post yesterday. My heart pours out to you. Stay strong. Just get through today. It will get easier. Please let me know if I can help in any way!
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. It was very touching for me to read your post and see you reaching out to Calgary (Samantha). Sometimes only someone who has been there can relate. It is so kind of you to open yourself.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing with us.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #82  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamepinto28 View Post
I would love to talk if you need a listening ear, advice or support. Maybe I can help somehow. I have thought about you a lot since I first read this post yesterday. My heart pours out to you. Stay strong. Just get through today. It will get easier. Please let me know if I can help in any way!
So lovely of you to post, and to offer your support to our friend Calgarygirlie. It's difficult for all of us to know what to do and say when someone we care about is going through such pain. As Carla points out, your own tragic loss puts you in a position to offer something to her that none of us can. So thank you for your kindness and generosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. It was very touching for me to read your post and see you reaching out to Calgary (Samantha). Sometimes only someone who has been there can relate. It is so kind of you to open yourself.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing with us.
Nice post, Carla. Always a class act. You get a hug, too.
Novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #83  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Default My heart hurts for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Hi everyone. For those here that know me personally they already know that our beautiful 2yr old son Michael, drowned yesterday while in Kelowna. I will not be able to keep up with everyone, but did want to say that I wish you all the best in your journey to health. I will pop in once in a while for distraction, but right now it just all seems too much. Here's a picture of our little cowboy.

God is with you and your sorrow. You are in my prayers. Rosemary
rosemary2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the abundant support. It has been 2 weeks and I am still not sure I really comprehend what has happened. We are taking a break from Calgary and my husband, daughter and I are in Oregon and heading to CA then back up the coast to eventually go to Vancouver Island. We are looking for all the beauty that is still in this world and finding what the new "normal" will be for just the three of us.
I have all my IP stuff with me and I am telling myself no excuses. I have missed a lot of great milestones for some of you so a belated congratulations. Jordanna, not sure if you will get this but your news brought a much needed smile to my face, so so happy for you.
Kelsey... Don't take me off that challenge yet ( if that's okay?) and thank you so much for your words
To those of you on facebook( Erin,Eli,Roz,Pookee...etc) your support does not go unnoticed, my whole family has been floored by the support of my virtual tribe.

I think at this point I am babbling, so again I will just say, thanks gang.
Calgarygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:12 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Calgarygirle: Sending out some Oregon love, since you're here right now. Nice to hear from you, thanks for checking in.

Take care of yourself,
JC
JessicaCourez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #87  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Hey Samantha!

So nice to see you stopping in. I was thinking of you, your husband and daughter a lot during this past week. Wondering how you are doing and adapting. ( It is not the same but, 5 years ago my mother and sister died very suddenly in an accident and it took some time for that shocked/numb feeling to pass from our family. Life changes so much faster than our mind and heart can keep up with.)

I hope you find all the beauty you need on this trip of yours. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. My hope for the very best to be with you and your family.

showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:06 AM   #88  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the abundant support.... I think at this point I am babbling, so again I will just say, thanks gang.
Novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #89  

Samantha: So glad to hear from you! You have been in my thoughts and prayers quite a bit. It's wonderful that you and your family are taking the time to be together, grieve and adjust to your new reality. Wishing you all peace, love and strength.
Sweetstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

I'm so glad you stopped in. You've been on my mind and in my prayers.
yelliemom is offline   Reply With Quote