S/C/G: 196/181/145

Height: 5'3"

I am so sorry
ducktape54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #92  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Glad to see you come by. We remain in touch via FB too but I always think of you and wonder how you are doing each day. It can't be easy but your daughter needs you both too. Always sending you a ton of love and support. I am not in California any more but will be end of August (if you are there let me know) If you ever come to Georgia know you have friends here too ok?

Many hugs!
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #93  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the abundant support. It has been 2 weeks and I am still not sure I really comprehend what has happened. We are taking a break from Calgary and my husband, daughter and I are in Oregon and heading to CA then back up the coast to eventually go to Vancouver Island. We are looking for all the beauty that is still in this world and finding what the new "normal" will be for just the three of us.
I have all my IP stuff with me and I am telling myself no excuses. I have missed a lot of great milestones for some of you so a belated congratulations. Jordanna, not sure if you will get this but your news brought a much needed smile to my face, so so happy for you.
Kelsey... Don't take me off that challenge yet ( if that's okay?) and thank you so much for your words
To those of you on facebook( Erin,Eli,Roz,Pookee...etc) your support does not go unnoticed, my whole family has been floored by the support of my virtual tribe.

I think at this point I am babbling, so again I will just say, thanks gang.
I will hold your spot for as long as it takes! You're very loved and missed here. We all think of you and miss you often. Many of us are mothers, and cannot imagine what you're going through, but know that we are here for whatever you may need that we can provide.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 192.8/155.0/148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the abundant support.
No thanks are necessary, we're all here for you! I think of you often and send little prayers your way, as I'm sure the rest of your virtual tribe does too.
Stacey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #95  

Height: 5'8"

[QUOTE=Calgarygirlie;3402657]
To those of you on facebook( Erin,Eli,Roz,Pookee...etc) your support does not go unnoticed, my whole family has been floored by the support of my virtual tribe.[QUOTE]

i like that "virtual tribe". i think of you, your husband, daughter and mikey everyday and hope that the comfort of your baby being an angel now and in gods arms brings you some comfort. he is with you all of the time. i have an angel waiting in heaven for me, she may have never been born into this world, but she was a part of me and always will be. we are all here for you. keep in touch sam

Last edited by mamaerinb; 07-26-2010 at 09:28 PM.
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #96  

I wish you and your family all the strength in the world, dear friend. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know when you're in town so I can give you a proper bear hug.
pookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:57 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 161.2 / 126/ 125

Height: 5' 3"

Calgarygirlie, I am so sorry for the pain you and your family are having to deal with now. I lost my daddy 18 years ago. I was with him when he peacefully passed into Heaven, but I still had to go through the daily pain of being without him. I thought I was handling things pretty well until one day I pitched a temper tantrum while driving home from work. I was mad at God for "taking my daddy." When I finally quit beating on the dashboard (and apologized to God) I was able to turn a corner emotionally. I still miss him and cry for him, but I am also able to laugh about the funny things he said and did, and I can picture my daddy laughing. I know it's not the same as losing your precious little boy, but just wanted you to know that time will help your broken heart. Keep communication open in your family. I talked about daddy a lot. It really did help. I will keep you in my prayers.

Nonna G
(Debra)
nonnag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 148/111.5/115

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
We are looking for all the beauty that is still in this world and finding what the new "normal" will be for just the three of us.
Calgarygirl, I am stunned by your strength and the grace with which you are dealing with this. I think that losing a child must be one of the most devastating things that can happen to us. God bless you for your commitment to your family and your future in this painful and confusing time. I think the numbness and shock we feel right after terrible losses is nature's way of helping us through the days. My heart is with you. I don't know you, but I think about you every day.

Midlife Meggie is offline   Reply With Quote