General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 196/182/120

Height: 5"2

I was MIA last weigh in, but my weight stayed the same @ 188-- After a HORRIFIC stomach bug which landed me in the ER and on iv fluids this week my weigh in today is 183. Not sure if i will gain it all back all 5 lbs when I am able to eat solid food again, BUT that is my official weigh in for today.

** On an interesting note, while I was sick, I had a revelation about living to my body's potential and getting to a better me. I think being so sick made me have a greater appreciation of when I feel good, and how grateful I am that I an not chronically ill like many people in this world. Being overweight has made negative impacts on my life and it is only up to ME to change this cycle.

Good Luck to all this next week!!
KaylaL4107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:06 AM   #437  

S/C/G: 353/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4.5

No Change >.<

I have only eaten 1 or 2 meals a day for the last week and have walked everywhere! i guess i just let myself into fasting....here is my new schedule and how its ****ing me up royaly....

I'm up at 6 and cleaning my house, making my husbands lunch/breakfast/coffee/juice plus getting myself ready and trying to eat a little something before I'm out of the house at 7:45 to walk to the bus (.4 miles),

9AM - 1:45pm at school with no breaks, i didn't finish HS so its an adult school, which doesn't have set lunches or anything thing like that..

1:45pm - RUN to the bus! (.3mi)

2:30pm - at the bus stop, off to walk to work! (.3mi)

3:00pm - 7:00pm - Workin Workin Workin!

7:30pm - husband picks me up. home sweet home, time to clean, eat, and get ready to do it all over again!

I'm so massively busy and on the move all day so i don't eat till 7:30pm or 8:00pm then i tend to overeat *sigh*....i guess i should be happy i stayed the same...

The store I'm working at doesn't open till mid November so we are kinda being "adopted" by a sister store,i have no access to the break room or refrigeration and i refuse to give into expensive fast food crap . Next week I'm going to try carrying some almonds, macadamia nuts and whole fruits in my bag and eat when i can... My schedule will be less insane when the store opens in November and ill be able to bring some decent soups and sandwiches with me, nummy!

side note - i wish my husband would help me some more,he works from 7:30am to 4pm but he drives his own car and sits at a desk all day...he can lift a finger around this house when i ask him to "please help me" he keeps saying he will but he hasn't helped at all really since i started work and school, I'm exhausted at the end of the day and my house is a wreck *sigh* i guess ill just have to keep up the faith that he will do better next week...
TyZzyzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #438  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

202 for me... Again... Oy.
However, on a brighter note, all of my clothes are fitting better... So at least all the working out is paying off! )
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #439  

Well, I have no idea what my weigh in is today as the display on my digital scale broke the day after I started last week? Anyway, I have a second scale but I don't know how accurate it is. I am going to skip this weigh in until the next one so I have time to pick up a new scale. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Juniper Berries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #440  

S/C/G: 295/tkr/195

Height: 5'9"

Brill: Stay strong, you can do it!
PinkSparkles: Sooooo close! That's fantastic!!!
Kayla: Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon. SOunds scary. On a side note, I'd totally claim the extra loss too. Who cares if it doesn't stick! Enjoy it now!
Tyzzy: Keep your chin up! Sounds like a rough situation -- I hope it works out soon. Have you talked to your husband about it specifically? Like give him a specific thing to do...
RDW: New muscles are always good news.

My official weighin today is 203.5lb. Good week again with low hunger levels. I did binge a bit Wednesday night, and made myself a little bit sick, eating... salad. wtf. Who binges on salad?!?! Ridiculous. But got back on track the next day. Had fun at an Octoberfest event last night, super authentic with polka music and dancing. Had a great time, had one sauage and like 2.5 beers -- not too bad. ALl the dancing and new ppl last night made it super obvious to me that I'm not used to all the flirting I've started getting in the last month, but I like it! I'm running in an Octoberfest themed 5k tonight. Here's hoping that last night's drinking and dancing doesn't screw with me... I wanna get in under 30 minutes. I've done it a few times recently, but on a treadmill. Hoping the street running goes as well. Upon completion, I'll get a medal, with a bottle opener in it!! That's how over the top this run is...

Last edited by Jen516; 10-08-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Jen516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #441  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

FUCT & PinkSparkles... Great job!! 3 lbs this week??

Brill... you were 174 2 weeks ago, so 173 is still good dont be to hard on yourself, you are doing so great!

Kayla... Ok I'll put down 183 this week, but if you gain any back we can change it for you later That is great that you thought of being sick, which gave you a different outlook towards feeling good!

TyZzyzx... Im pretty sure my weight stayed the same too, but got to buy a new scale. :/ Boo. Crazy schedule girly! Poor thing! I would definitely figure out a way to MAKE your husband do more. SO UNFAIR!!

RDW... Great to hear your clothes are fitting better!! YAYAYAY!

JuniperBerries... My scale died on me too!

Jen... LOL love that it was salad.. I did that once and was feeling so guilty, and no one understood. I was like ranch has A LOT of calories people! It takes a certain group of women to understand weight struggles!
And Octoberfest thats AWESOME girl!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WEIGH INS SO FAR My scale died so will have to buy a new one for my official weigh in, so I just put same as last week, I have a feeling its still the same, we will see!

jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #442  

Ok group,

If I may, I would like to change my starting weight from last week. When I went to my annual I jumped on the scale with clothes on. The next day my scale broke. Today, I purchased a new one. I weighed my self with my clothes on then off to get the weight of my clothes. I normally weigh myself in my bday suit. So anyway, my starting weight of 206 with clothes on would actually be 201 with clothes off.

Hopefully this makes sense. I've been hungry all day. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Juniper Berries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #443  
PuffyHappyMOM

S/C/G: 193/173/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Halloween is one of my favorite times and i look foward to feeling good about eating IP healthy - I appreciate the opportunity to be part of this challenge. Today i am 173lbs
Greta1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 AM   #444  
Progress not perfection

JuniperBerries... That will be no problem when I update the chart next I will definitely do that for you!

Greta... You're definitely more than welcome to still join in if you'd like to just send me your starting weight we weigh every Friday.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #445  

S/C/G: 136/123/110

Height: 5'2

Still at 123!! But, I'm happy with it!
Loli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #446  
Progress not perfection

Loli... Thank you! Keep up the great work I checked your weight loss advice link, I love that you have that in your signature!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #447  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

That is a great link! Just the motivation I needed this morning!

That being said I am about to head out for a run. I am going to attempt to do 5k in under 45 min, shouldn't be a problem, but hoping for an even shorter time I will come back with my results. ETA: I only did 2.25 mi...oy. 2 weeks till the 5k. I was doing so good- crazy how a week off will totally screw ya up!

Food has been so so. I am going to get it buckled down today though and come up with a plan for the rest of this week. I am thinking soups and salads for dinners mostly- and leftovers for lunch!

So after my not so great run, I will run every other day, and eat super healthy... should be doing that anyway but this is extra motivation!!! Off to plan meals for 2 weeks!!! No drinking either, with the exception of the Titans game we're going to!

Last edited by rdw1; 10-12-2011 at 11:43 AM.
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #448  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

It's weigh in time tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous with the last weekend I had. I had a lot to eat :X
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #449  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

good luck for tomorrow everyone!!
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:22 AM   #450  
Progress not perfection

Fridays seem to sneak up on me lately!! Lol