General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #76  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

LiveLaughLove... ohhh sounds good I never even tried that bread because I dont want to like it LOL
My boyfriend loves that too tho, he can eat whatever he wants (grr) salami is my difficult food item at
Subway. I dont even allow it in my house, because it will be GONE that day lol

Sheramama... I like the 8 min tae bo lol then again i love only 8 minutes I cant remember how long
it takes to get a signature, but I remember I didnt like the wait either

I'm feeling super cruddy today, TOM is lurking. Trying to do well eating though, luckily not craving sweets or anything, just feeling a little hungrier than usual.

Last edited by jillnicole03; 06-20-2011 at 06:13 PM.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:18 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Sherimama: That's really weird that you can't add a signature yet if it's already been 20 days. I was able to when I hit 20 days and I have a lot less posts than you. Hopefully within the next few days you'll be able to.

Jill: I wish i would have never tried it. I don't like getting the grilled chicken on any other bread anymore. I do like the turkey and cheese on wheat though, so I might start getting that sometimes too instead of always getting the chicken.
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:43 PM   #78  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

What is flat bread? Is that something new? I haven't lived in the US in 8 years but I still go back there occasionally and I have not heard of flat bread. After reading your descriptions, now I want to try it.
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #79  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

***You guys are making me want Subway!***
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #80  
Struggling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheramama View Post
I am a little disappointed that I still can't add a signature...it's been 20 days too...*sigh* Maybe soon.
Yeah me too; I want to be able to add a signature. I think I will have 20 days sometime around the end of june. I don't remember my actual start date.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #81  
Progress not perfection

LOL that's funny, everyone wanting Subway now! I worked there Senior year. That's how I started losing weight for the first time. I think I lost around 50 lbs senior year eating a 6in for lunch and dinner, and walking to work and back. But I was strict on wheat bread, no cheese, only the low cal sauce and all that.

If it helps the chicken breast isn't all chicken, it's also rib meat lol
Old 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #82  
Struggling Member

Well I am down to 279 today - I had a delayed reaction to my weekend exercising and diet observance. I am glad that I did not gain this past weekend like I did the weekend before last.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #83  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Great job, Darius! *cross fingers for sig* I don't know why I want it so badly, but I do!!!!

I did some tae bo yesterday and ate clean again today. I better see some lower numbers come Fri!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Jill – Ha, I never knew that their chicken was part rib meat. Learn something new every day. Maybe I will start getting the turkey instead.
Darius – Congrats on the loss!
Sheramama – Good job staying on plan…I still haven’t exercised since Friday. I plan on walking 2 miles on the treadmill in the morning. I bought one a few months ago and have it crammed in my room and I rarely had the opportunity to use it. Now that I have the time, my room is a mess and I have stuff on top of it. I’m gonna try to clean up a bit tomorrow so that I can start using it again (I have it right by my TV so that should help me stay on longer)
So today went pretty good. I had an early lunch (instead of breakfast since I slept late) and was craving French fries. I haven’t had them in over 2 weeks (and they’re my favorite food) so I decided to get Rally’s. Definitely learned my lesson…I didn’t look up the points before hand and the 3 pc tenders were 24 points. I knew they would be high but I wasn’t thinking over 20. I definitely need to get used to the points system. So I had a very light dinner tonight and only went over 1 point on the daily allowance. Now back to watching Pretty Little Liars!
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #85  
Struggling Member

Quote:
I did some tae bo yesterday and ate clean again today. I better see some lower numbers come Fri!
Me too, I have stayed on plan this week and been doing my C25K regularly so I hope my Friday weigh-in beats last week....
Old 06-22-2011, 12:14 AM   #86  
Being Me-Inside and Out

I forwent (is that even a word?) Tae Bo bc I was lazy. I did Wii instead for 8 or 9 songs and had to stop since my youngest wanted to sleep. At least I sweated.

Oh yeah...I got my sig...as you can see. Ah, the little things in life.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #87  
Struggling Member

Quote:
Oh yeah...I got my sig...as you can see. Ah, the little things in life.
Hey congratulations it looks terrific!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #88  
Progress not perfection

hoping for good numbers for all this Friday!!
TOM is late for me, so may not have any weight loss this week, but still staying on plan

Sheramama... Congrats on the sig! Looks wonderful
Old 06-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #89  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Darius and jillnicole: Thanks!

I weighed myself this morning and I am at a standstill. I did well eating until I ate icecream. Now I don't usually crave it, but I was getting it for everyone else and yeah...1/2 cup later with 2 tsp of choc syrup later...I'm feeling guilty. I was going to skip working out bc work burned me out today (sooo tired), but now I can't. I have to actually do more twice as much to make up for it. Maybe next time I'll learn.

Hope you guys are making better choices then I did!
Old 06-23-2011, 04:41 AM   #90  
Struggling Member

Quote:
Hope you guys are making better choices then I did!
Actually I am on some crazy grapefruit-egg diet in another thread. It's very rigorous and demanding but I am going along with it. I don't recommend it for everyone (especially anyone who had to go out and work a full time job in a factory or outside etc).

I've never done a diet like this before and I wanted to try it to break out of the plateau I was on; I seemed to be gaining and losing the same 2 pounds for 2 weeks. Have you ever had one of those? They're so frustrating.