General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey all. I've been extremely busy the past few days, but it seems like everyone has been doing well. My scale currently needs new batteries so I haven't weighed myself since Friday (I usually check in every other day). I have a feeling this week's weigh in won't be as great. TOM arrived Sunday and not sure how long it's gonna last as this is my first month off of birth control (I was tired of my hair thinning, so got off in hopes it will grow in thicker again). I just feel bloated this week. Plus I used mostly all my weekly points between Friday and Saturday and even though I'm not over on points, I just haven't been eating the healthiest foods and I can definitely feel the difference. Then on top of all that, I still haven't exercised because my allergies got worse and now I have a sinus infection. I'm going to try to wash my car tomorrow then maybe go swimming as that will still burn calories without making feel like I'm going to die. I still have TONS of school work due this week, but I'm taking a break from it tonight.

Jill - I'm definitely in for a July challenge!
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #107  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

LiveLaughLove... sounds like you're dealing with a lot! Sorry girlie

Sounds great girls, glad to have you both on the July challenge. I saw someone else started the same exact challenge as this for July under this chat, lol funny. Hope everyones having a nice day
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:32 PM   #108  
Progress not perfection

2 more days for the June challenge! That kinda went fast
Old 06-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #109  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

2 days? Wow that did go fast. Too bad my weight didn't go down with it. I am STUCK right now....AURGH!

Maybe a miracle will happen and those 2 lbs will stop bouncing.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #110  

Hey guys. I can't believe this challenge is almost over already! I got some new batteries for my scale and as of this morning I'm down 1.2 lbs. Weigh-in is tomorrow so I'm hoping for a 2 lbs loss, but I'll be happy with any loss. Still haven't exercised and I've been feeling even worse today. I had a slight fever, my left eye is a slightly swollen and burning/itching, my head is killing me, and now my tonsils are swollen and kinda white. I think the worse part is that I have an assignment due tonight and I'm only half way done. I'm hoping I can finish it quickly so that I can get some sleep. Good luck on weigh-in girls!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #111  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Last weigh in: 273 lb
Total loss on the JillNicole 30 day challenge: 5 lb
Thanks very much to everyone for all of the support while I was part of this challenge!
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #112  

Challenge Stats...
SW: 204.6
CW: 199.0
Total loss: 5.6 lbs

Happy July everyone! So I'm kinda feeling better today and kinda not lol. My throat feels better, but my eye and head are still bothering me. I'm debating on whether or not to call the doctor since my tonsils don't look swollen anymore. I think I'll just wait it out today. The doctor takes walk-ins on Saturday mornings so I can go in tomorrow morning if I need to. Now it's time for me to go take a shower so that I can go shopping for my godchild and his little sister's birthday presents. Their party is tomorrow and I still have no idea what to get them. You know the kids are spoiled when you ask a 6 year old and a 4 year old what they want for their birthday and they say either nothing or I don't know lol. They already have everything they want, so I'll probably end up giving them money if nothing stands out in the store. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #113  
Progress not perfection

Darius.. congrats on your loss!!

LiveLaughLove... congrats on your loss! hope you feel 100% soon!!

4 week final weigh in: 209 lbs

which is 18 lbs lost was hoping for 20 like the first time I did McDougall, but pretty darn close! Yay.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #114  
Progress not perfection

on everyones month efforts! I month down Weightloss or not we all tried our best, and each month hopefully can get easier and easier

Here is the new JULY CHALLENGE thread, for all interested

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3916669
Old 07-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #115  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Starting weight: 255
End: 247
June Challenge loss: 8lbs

It's not 15, but I'll take it for now. I binged bad last night, which didn't help but my binging was significantly reduced this month. I also worked out 6/7 days a week

Great job everyone!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Jen View Post
I was very bad today. I had a friend come over and we made veggie nachos... which wasn't TOO bad... but I dunno, after she left I looked in the fridge and the really good hot dogs were calling me... so I had two. Bah. And a salad. I'm so baaaad. I hate myself. My self control is zero.

<3
Please do not refer to your behavior as bad, or hate yourself. You are a good person who had a slip. We all do it. Berating yourself can only lead to more slips as you lose confidence in yourself. Instead, look to see what you can do in the future to improve this behavior. Someone mentioned buying veggie hot dogs. I love hot dogs, and I do eat them. I buy regular hot dogs because my husband would not eat the veggie ones. I only eat them once or twice a month, and I figure them into my daily calorie count. You are in control here, and you CAN occasionally eat "fobidden" foods, as long as you don't eat mindlessly, but stop and think for a minute before you eat the food, "Can I safely fit this into my plan for today?" or "What do I want to give up today so I can eat this one item?"

Smile! God loves you just the way you are!

Carol

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 07-03-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote