General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 03:45 PM   #211  
One day at a time. :)

S/C/G: 254/248/165

Height: 5'9"

Well, I told ya all that last week, according to WW, I had gained 5.6 pounds. I lost 5.8 this week. LOL, so I am basically back to where I was 2 weeks ago. Grrr...oh well, at least I am headed in the right direction again!

Well, laundry is calling my name. Whoopty Do.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:24 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

Ordered the Kathy Smith book today, should have it by Monday....Whohoo....I really need some motivation!!
Old 10-01-2002, 12:16 AM   #213  

hey girls!!!!

Well im running around like a chicken with my head cut off! but it is bed time and i am EXHAUSTED! so i just wanted to say hi and im alive and kicking...and i will see you all soon!
luv
Kayla
Old 10-01-2002, 04:22 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 265/245/150 SW/CW/GW

Height: 5" 6"

LAUNDRY!............who said a bad word

Tiffany - all I can say is I hope you don't have as much of that crap as I do. I get up at 4 am just to look at it and wonder if I'll ever get it all done. My youngest daughter's ambition in life is to change clothes 5-6 times a day, been doing it since she was a little girl.

Ok, I'm in for the challenge, I wasn't going to do it but then I thought what the heck. Keeps me on my toes sometimes, knowing I HAVE to be accountable for what goes in my mouth and if I'm being lazy.

Well, I hear the washer has finished, talk to you all later........

LJ
Old 10-01-2002, 07:43 AM   #215  
One day at a time. :)

S/C/G: 254/248/165

Height: 5'9"

Well, I start at the U of I today, so I will be scarce, I will check in this evening!

Good luck to everyone on the first day of their challenge!
Tiffany
Old 10-01-2002, 08:20 AM   #216  
Long Lost Chickie

Good morning all!

... pausing to send good vibes : to Tiffany at her new job....

Anyhoo, here it is, the first day of the 3-point challenge. I am going to win, have I mentioned? Neener neener neener....

... so are you guys going to tke that from me??

Cafe, the meat loaf recipe sounds yummy! I'm going to have to try.... Ah, who am I kidding? I'm going to give the recipe to Rich, my chief chef and have him make it for me.

Semo, glad to hear your friend's in good spirits. You too now, girlie! {{{SEMO}}}

Tiff, 5.8 lbs!?!?! 5.8 lbs!?!? 5.8 lbs!?!?! Um, OK, wowie zowie!! Wow, Tiff lost 5.8 lbs, have ya' heard?

I'm off to start my day now. I was here trying to solve problems with our website until almost 7 last night. Glad I got the thing fixed and didn't have to worry about it all night long but still doesn't mean I want to deal with this place today.

They're testing the fire alarms here this morning and they've got off (loud annoying deafening whistling sound and blinding flashing lights) 3 times so far.

Oooh...
Old 10-01-2002, 09:22 AM   #217  

Good Morning!

I'm trying to stay positive and stay motivated. So I just want to wish each and everyone of you good luck, because I am going to kick some tail on this challenge! Move over Jello......there's a fat kid in town .

Huntress: Glad you decided to join the challenge. We can do this. We are strong and we dexerve to look hella good .

Tiff: Good luck on the new Job, hope all works out for the best. Congrats on the 5.8 loss!! Go Tiff....Go Tiff....

Cafe, Semo, DNW, Kayla, Tig and whomever else I may have forgot.....have a GREAT first day of the challenge and "LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE"

Whew that alone just wore me out.....
Old 10-01-2002, 10:32 AM   #218  

Just pop'n in to say HI.
I'm such a SUCKER. I'm babysitting today. What can I say, my balls vanished into thin air. This IS the last week of babysitting. IT IS IT IS IT IS!
Still read'n book and rev'n up for Monday. Need to work out my plan for the 3pt challenge. I feel like I'm just drifting.

Hope everyone kicks butt today!
Old 10-01-2002, 10:36 AM   #219  

Okay girls, you better put up your dukes, it's gonna be a fight to the end because I plan to win this challenge. I worked on my KS book last night and did some lifting, I still don't know what weights to buy. Five pounds seems to light for most of the exercises but my 8.8 are a bit to heavy. After yoga class tomorrow I'm going back to Wally World and take a look and see what I can come up with.

Well dang, boss just came in with some work for me. Be back later.
Old 10-01-2002, 11:41 AM   #220  

Ooo! It's challenge day. I'll drink to that! (water that is.)

Poor Tiger, she's been neutered. No balls. Well, there's no point in feeling BAD about doing something fundamentally NICE even if it's not appreciated. It's the goodness of your heart that's giving to that mom when she doesn't deserve it - and when the goodness of your heart has had enough, you'll grow those balls. In the meantime, you're nurturing someone's kid for a few days this week, just because.
Old 10-01-2002, 12:27 PM   #221  

Goodness of my heart, yeah, that's it. Really, I'm feeling more like the Grinch. I called the mom and told her tomorrow is my last day...left a message I'm a whimp, spineless. Now, if I can just get through tomorrow....facing the mom when she drops her off. Maybe I'll luck out and she wont show up.

Feeling like cleaning today. I guess cleaning is my "control" thing. When things feel out of control, I clean my heart out. Like having a clean house is gonna solve my problems.
Old 10-01-2002, 02:00 PM   #222  

That's the spirit! A clean house might not SOLVE your problems, but it sure will prevent some... Like my HUGE dirty house problem, LOL. I need someone to get my butt cleaning.

Yeah, I had to go there.

I think you did the right thing. Firm and clear about your intentions. Hold that with you through tomorrow.

The sky is blue, cloudless. I want to be out in the sunshine, getting my exercise point, already. I guess I'll just drink more water.
Old 10-01-2002, 02:23 PM   #223  

Water ~~ CHECK!!

Whew got through all that debil water..... Next exercise, and then food. Had we started the challenge yesterday I would have gotten 3 points....aahhhh but yesterday......has past....and this a new day....DRAT .

So I have my Gall Bladder "Class" on the 10th. I hate Kaiser, I swear you have to have a "class" for every little thing! I'm guessing that is when they will schedule my surgery. Those evil rat ba$tards!!

Yikes! can ya tell, I'm in a mood
Old 10-01-2002, 03:39 PM   #224  
Long Lost Chickie

All the water in for the day. Going to the gym tonight.

Water - check.
Exercise - check.

Food....

Well, so far so good......
Old 10-01-2002, 06:28 PM   #225  

S/C/G: 265/245/150 SW/CW/GW

Height: 5" 6"

Hi all.........

So sorry to say that today has been a wash. I ate a bbq sandwich for lunch yesterday that made me sick and I've felt rotten today. Have been downing crackers soup and coca-cola all day long to soothe the indigestion and nausea. Hopefully I will feel better tommorow and can get to work. Now if Lili will stay away from us I should be good to go on the challenge.

Gonna go rest, all this feeling bad making me tired.

LJ
Closed Thread