General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'7.25"

as for counting calories I tend to log both on fitdayPC (which is really starting to show its age) and through gwf or just do one. I really like the nutrition logging on bodymedia although sometimes I jot down weights of things so that I don't forget before I can get to the computer.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #347  

Thanks, but none of that worked. I am not able to add a 'daily meal'. I'm a little confused. When I try to add the food individually, I click on 'Calories Consumed' another window pops up and keeps telling me my session has timed out and will not let me enter any food....hmmm, this seems kind of crazy. Anyone else having problems with the BB website?
Old 01-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #348  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

for the BB

I made a food called JAB (just a bite)which is 25 calories, when I want to add calories in a lump sum I chose JAB get it to the right number of cals I want, then I click "skip[ed this meal" until I finish out the day
Old 01-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #349  

Thanks, I will try that. I am not able to log in right now. I guess they are down??
Thanks again.
Tina
Old 01-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #350  

Shoot, still no luck. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow. Deff a bummer though. I can obviously do the math on my own, but I really wanted to log it. Oh well.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #351  

Height: 5'7

OKay how accurate have you girls found the bugg to be ? I mean its 7pm where I am and it says I have already burned 2529 calories for the day. Now im just worried its wrong...lol So how accurate have you guys found them to be in terms of has it been on point as far as your deficit and how much weight you loose?

I still have to sleep tonight until midnight and based on last night I should have at least another 400 give or take calories burned before then... So that would put me at 2900 calories burned for the day? Not complaining just want to make sure its as close to right as it can be!

Oh wanted to add I did do 30min of cardio, plus weights, plus grocery shopping for about 40minutes today plus playing with a 2 year old...

Last edited by eilla05; 01-05-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #352  

IDK, but to me it sounds kind of accurate. I burned over 2500 yesterday, 400 of which were from my workout, so idk.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #353  
Owned by Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilla05 View Post
OKay how accurate have you girls found the bugg to be ? I mean its 7pm where I am and it says I have already burned 2529 calories for the day. Now im just worried its wrong...lol So how accurate have you guys found them to be in terms of has it been on point as far as your deficit and how much weight you loose?

I still have to sleep tonight until midnight and based on last night I should have at least another 400 give or take calories burned before then... So that would put me at 2900 calories burned for the day? Not complaining just want to make sure its as close to right as it can be!

Oh wanted to add I did do 30min of cardio, plus weights, plus grocery shopping for about 40minutes today plus playing with a 2 year old...

Keep your bugg on, see how you do when you WI this week and the more you weigh it, weigh your food and are accurate with your food logging (calories however you log them) the more accurate it will be in the end.

I have high and low days too. a high day for me is about 27-3000 and a low day can be 2100 so if you were active FAB!!! keep up the good work!

Adding too that, even if you feel like you had a "bad food day" (not saying you did) I love that the BB lets you feel and know i was not a bad a day afterall because not only did you burn what you ate but you BURNED MORE and! it is all good!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #354  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilla05 View Post
I have the GWF...my cumulative calorie deficit (I'm OCD about counting every calorie) since last Monday says I should have lost 5.01 pounds since then...my weight this morning showed I have lost 4.6 pounds in that time period. Seems pretty close to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L144S View Post
Adding too that, even if you feel like you had a "bad food day" (not saying you did) I love that the BB lets you feel and know i was not a bad a day afterall because not only did you burn what you ate but you BURNED MORE and! it is all good!
This is the best part of these things!

Last edited by ars; 01-05-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #355  

Thanks Dixie ( that is your name ?)! That helps alot.. I am actually on plan food and exercise wise bc Tuesday are normally my off day but I was so excited to see how this worked I went...lol Wonder how long that excitement will continue?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #356  
Owned by Dixie

you can call me Dixie or L (my dog name is Dixie)

I have been wearing my BB for a year, with some off time over the summer and 10 days as I recoup from surgery (only 14 days out and still not up to full speed but meeting my burn) and I am still at it like many others here.

All of the new uesers will soon relize that this is NOT a diet, nothing is off limits, you can lose at your own speed AND the numbers tell you the full story of YOU.

SO my answer is that the excitement is everyday

-L
Old 01-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #357  

lol now I feel silly calling you your dogs name!!!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #358  
Owned by Dixie

Eilla, no worries, I use Dixie Chick as a user name on other board, I love my dog and am in no way offended.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #359  

OKay another question for the annoying newbie

I didnt eat all my calories and decided to upload my data a bit ago, then 30minutes later I have decided i am hungry and need a light 100 cal snack yet I cant upload that to the BB site???? I have tried and it tells me my log is done because I did log everything already for the day but didnt realize I couldnt go back and make changes???
Old 01-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #360  
Owned by Dixie

so if you click on the word NUTRITION (on the left side neat the graph) you can edit ANY meal and add anything you like to that meal or take anything out OR readjust quanity.
Closed Thread